剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表
Spence.
-那个... -我知道你是谁
- It's, uh... - I know who you are.
是的 对不起
Yeah, uh, sorry,
我马上就走
I'll-I'll get out of your way in a minute.
我不知道要买♥♥什么
I... don't know what to get.
你是在问我的意见吗
Are you asking my advice?
不是
No.
不是 不好意思 伙计 我儿子病了
No, sorry, man. My-my kid is sick.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
对啊 他发高烧了
Yeah. I mean, his fever is sky-high.
我想带他去看医生
I-I wanted to take him to the doctor,
但他妈妈不想带他去急诊室
but his mother didn't want to drag him to the ER
一直在那里等
and get stuck waiting there.
她希望他好好休息
She wants him to rest,
今早去见常给他看病的儿科医生
see his regular pediatrician in the morning, and...
-我想你不同意吧 -我不知道
- I take it you don't agree? - I don't know.
我想带他去 确保他没事
I wanted to take him in and make sure he's okay,
但她是孩子他妈
but she's the mother, right?
她最了解
She knows best.
天啊
Oh, God,
真不敢相信 我居然在向你抱怨
I can't believe I'm unloading on you.
你一定很讨厌我
You must hate me.
这是个合理的假设
That's a reasonable assumption.
我们没事吧
Are we okay?
你说"我们没事吧"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Are we okay?"
我没和珍妮在一起了
I'm not with Jeannie anymore.
这应该让我感觉好些吗
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
我不知道
I don't know.
伙计 今晚显然不行 但是
Well, hey, man, not tonight, obviously, but...
如果你想喝一杯聊聊 就告诉我
let me know if you want to get a beer and talk about it.
早日康复
冷静 请别
Hey, hey, please don't...
求你了 别这样 别这样 求你了
please, don't, don't, don't, don't, please, please don't.
伙计 我们现在没事了
Hey, man, now we're okay.
对不起
Sorry.
这主意真蠢
It was a stupid idea.
总之 晚安
Anyway, have a good night.
喂
Hey.
你需要说服伊莎贝尔让你带查理去看急诊
You need to get Isabelle to let you take Charlie to the ER.
你知道我儿子的名字吗
You know my son's name?
别让你和她之间的事
Don't let whatever's going on
影响了你的判断
between you and her cloud your judgement.
你是他爸
You're his father.
太棒了
Yes!
感谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
没事
Yeah.
是脑膜炎
It was meningitis.
这太可怕了
That's crazy.
我以为我是最了解的
I thought I knew best.
以为我能自己处理
I thought I could do this on my own.
你从来都不是一个人
Well, you were never on your own.
-我当时在... 不 -尼克
- I was there... No. - Nick is, uh...
你继续说
Go on.
尼克坚持带查理来急诊室
Nick insisted that we bring Charlie to the ER.
他好像变了个人一样
It was like he was a different man.
查理可能会死
He could have died,
那就是我的错
and it would have been my fault.
我整个世界会瞬间崩塌
My whole world would have been over in an instant.
人无法 无法规划所有事
You can't... you can't plan anything.
你懂我意思吗
Do you understand me?
生活无法规划
Life cannot be planned.
抱歉 你想说什么
Sorry. What were you gonna say?
没事
No. Uh...
听起来他终于
It sounds like he's finally
承担起他作为父亲的角色
stepping into his role as a father.
你要回去看看吗
Do you want to head back?
你看
Look.
我觉得他在笑
I think he's smiling.
珍妮
*现在你知道你在跟谁说话了*
*Now you know who you're talking to*
*你知道我不是骗子*
*You know I'm not a liar*
*我撕破裤子 学着跳舞*
*I tore my pants and learned to dance*
*爱与铁丝网*
*On love and razor wire*
*我学会在烈火中前行*
*I learned to keep on moving when the flames*
*烈焰高升*
*Were getting higher*
*当恶魔被困*
*When the devil's stuck*
*你继续穿过火焰*
*And you keep walking through the fire*
*在我床下咆哮的那些怪物*
*And I made friends with the monsters*
*我和它们交了朋友*
*Growling underneath my bed*
*我办了舞会 邀请了我脑中所有的声音*
*I held a ball and invited all the voices in my head*
*我听到车流嗡鸣 以为是唱诗班*
*I heard the traffic humming and I thought it was a choir*
*恶魔被困 我们歌♥唱*
*Singing when the devil's stuck*
*你继续穿过火焰*
*And you keep walking through the fire*
我不确定你会不会来
I wasn't sure if you'd show up.
很抱歉 我没有回复你的消息
I'm sorry I didn't answer your messages.
你为什么不回呢
Why didn't you?
我们可以聊聊那天晚上的事吗
Can we talk about that night?
你告诉我你打算自杀
You told me you were going to kill yourself.
那天晚上我试图让自己相信
That night I managed to convince myself
如果我不在了 事情会变得更简单
that things would be easier if I wasn't around anymore.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
我本来就有这个打算
I think I meant to.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你走之后 我
After you left, I...
似乎失去了目标
kind of lost my purpose.
你不觉得那是我们之间部分问题的所在吗
Don't you think that was part of the problem?
我不是你的任务
I'm not a mission.
你曾经是
You were to me.
你是走神了吗
Are you zoning out right now?
你还在听吗
Are you even listening?
我想让你快乐
I want you to be happy.
我也想让你快乐
I want you to be happy, too.
好吗 求你
Okay? Please?
珍妮
Jeannie?
我会在协议书上签字的
I'll sign the papers, okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
-嗨 陌生人 -嗨
- Hey, stranger. - Hi.
-很高兴遇见你 -我也很高兴
- It's good to see you. - You as well.
那是尼克的新女朋友
That's Nick's new girlfriend.
她人很好 其实
She's nice, actually.
她还行
I mean, she's fine.
我以为你们俩会重归于好
I thought you two were back together.
我值得更好的 不是吗
No. I deserve better than that, don't I?
我的孩子在那
Here's my dude.
生日快乐 查理
Happy birthday, Charlie.
这是什么
What is that?
这是你消失的原因吗
Is that why you disappeared?
我不想阻碍你们
I didn't want to get in the way.
那太蠢了
That's silly.
你还好吗
You good?
我正尽我所能
I'm doing the best I can.
按计划进行着吗
According to plan?
没有计划
Ah, there is no plan.
我们是不是要切蛋糕了
Should we do the cake soon?
稍等
Just a sec.
凯蒂
Katie?
嗨 凯蒂
Hi, Katie.
我能帮些什么忙吗
Can I, uh, help with anything?
是的 可以
Uh, yes, actually.
我需要用一晚跟一个成年人一起出去玩玩
I could use a night out with a grownup.
请不要觉得这是义务性的
Please don't feel obligated.
谢谢 我不会的 那就周五
剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表