剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表
不带 就算我带了 她也不会注意到
Fuck no. Not that this one would notice if I did.
佐伊就是这样
That's Zoe.
各位 我工作时就安心工作
Guys, when I am at work, I'm working.
不 我不用看就知道
No, I d... I don't need to see it to know.
你是个老师
You are a teacher.
你应该相信调查
You are supposed to believe in research
以及有依据的评价
and informed opinions.
我不用调查《娇妻秀》
I don't need to research The Real Housewives
就知道它完全是胡扯
to know that it's total crap.
好吧 你完全错了
Okay. You're completely wrong on this one.
你知道那都是有剧本的吧
You know it's all scripted, right?
简直是假得不能再假了
Like, the fakest of the fake.
好吧 好吧
O-Okay. Okay.
当然 有时情况是人为制♥造♥的
Sometimes the situations are contrived, sure.
其实你得看看和听听...
You actually have to watch it and listen...
不 别亲我
No. Don't kiss me.
情绪总是真实的
The emotions are always real.
真的
It's honest.
你的观点很有说服力
Well, you make a compelling argument.
在你看完一集之前
I'm not gonna sleep with you again
我不会再跟你睡
until you watch an episode.
我现在就下载
I'll download it now.
很好
Great.
我一定是在做梦
I must be dreaming.
继续睡吧
Go back to sleep.
我房♥间有一个醒着的美丽吸血鬼
How can I sleep when there's a beautiful vampire
我怎么能睡
awake in my room?
谢谢你今晚来陪我
Thank you for coming tonight.
看来我要错过看你
Like I would miss the opportunity
完全掌控足棒球比赛的机会
to watch you completely dominate soccer baseball.
是踢球 宝贝
It's kickball, baby.
天啊 乔...
Oh, my God, Jor...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
天啊 我得走了
Oh, my God. I got to go!
我已经迟到了 再见
I'm already late. Bye.
再见
Bye.
姑娘
Hey, girl!
感谢前几天晚上你让我破坏你的约会
Thanks for letting me crash your date the other night.
是啊 你没...
Oh, yeah. You weren't...
没关系
It wasn't a problem.
你男朋友很不错
Your boyfriend is, like, really nice.
她男朋友很不错
Her boyfriend is, like, really nice.
是啊
Yeah, he is.
-你是怎么做到的 -做什么
- So, how'd you do it? - Do what?
泡到这么好的男朋友
Get such a nice boyfriend.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
-等会儿见 -好 等会儿见
- See you in there. - Yeah, see you in a bit.
乔丹
等不及明天跟你分享我白天的世界 爱你
你好 B
Hey, B.
好吧 但她每次都用同样的借口
Okay, but she uses the same excuse every time.
我们该相信那个女人有多少
Like, how many precancerous moles
癌变前的痣
are we supposed to believe this woman has?
总的来说 我不会为了什么锻炼
Totally. You know, I mean, I don't work out for anything.
-佐伊 -佐伊带了葡萄酒
- Zoe. - Oh, Zoe with wine.
-是啊 天啊 -小心点
- Yeah. Oh, God. - Ooh, careful.
它可能很难喝 只是牌子不错
It might suck. It's just a nice label.
你来得正好
You got here just in time.
这些混♥蛋♥试图说服我
These bitches are trying to convince me
我的交友账号♥上有太多我不♥穿♥衣服的照片了
I have too many shirtless pics on my Tinder profile.
等等 但不就是该放这种照片吗
Wait, but isn't that, like, the point?
谢谢
Thank you.
-嗨 -嗨 你是...
- Hi. - Hey, you're...
抱歉 我耽搁了挺久才出发
I'm sorry. It took me a while to get going.
没关系
It's okay.
天还亮着
There's still a little light left.
不 等等 我想要一个这个
No, no, wait. I want one of those.
好啊 里斯
Yo, Reese.
-好啊 佐伊 -你好
- Hey, Zoe. - Hey.
-等我一下 -谢谢
- Just give me one second. - Thank you.
我们可以推后大概一小时吗
Do you think that we could push, like, an hour?
我睡过头了
Um, I just overslept,
现在还没完全清醒 在此之前
and I am still waking up, and I have a couple errands
-我还有好几件事得做 -知道吗
- I need to run before. - You know what?
我也筋疲力尽的 我可以...
I'm totally exhausted, too. I could...
我其实可以现在回家睡觉
I could really just go home and crash right now.
等等 不 我只是需要一小时时间
Wait, no. I just need an hour.
好的 我以为...
Okay. I just thought that...
我是说 我要是知道我们不吃晚餐
I mean, if I'd known we weren't having dinner at all,
我肯定会做不一样的安排
I would've planned my whole day differently.
当然 当然 一小时没问题
Sure, sure. Sure, an hour's fine.
好的 那么...
Great. So,
稍后见 好吗
I'll see you in a bit, okay?
-谢谢 里斯 -再见
- Thank you, Reese. - See you later.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
可以让我进去吗
Can you just let me in?
你们大概就6分钟前打烊的 我只是...
You guys, like, closed six minutes ago. I just...
我只是需要拿个处方
I just really need to pick up a prescription.
拿完马上走
I'll be in and out.
拜托
Come on!
换做是我 就会为你们开门的
I would open the door for you.
药店
我们要烤面包片
Uh, can we have bruschetta,
-还有这个 还要... -好的
- as well, please? And, uh... - Sure. Yeah.
我还要一杯内比奥罗葡萄酒
And I'll have a glass of Nebbiolo.
你想来点红酒吗
You want any wine?
-你觉得呢 -什么
- What do you think? - What?
有一整天的工作在等着我
Have a full day of work ahead of me.
我只是问问 有时候你...
I was just asking. Sometimes you...
今天不喝
Not today.
你喝什么
And for you?
可以点炒蛋吗
Would it be possible to get some scrambled eggs?
炒蛋
Scrambled eggs?
没错 还有培根
Yeah, and bacon.
我现在就想吃这些
That's really all I want right now.
佐伊...
Zoe, uh...
什么
What?
我知道他们有鸡蛋 因为他们有培根鸡蛋意面
I know they have eggs because they serve spaghetti carbonara,
而鸡蛋是培根鸡蛋酱里主要的成分
and eggs is one of the main ingredients of carbonara.
还有烟熏肉
And guanciale.
那也算某种培根 对吗
That's kind of like bacon, right?
是的 我是说 我能去问问
Uh, yeah. I mean, I can certainly check
厨房♥ 看他们能否...
with the kitchen if they...
我不明白你为什么还要去问问看
I don't know why you even have to check.
他们只需要炒一下我们都知道你们有的鸡蛋
They can just scramble the eggs that we both know they have
然后和烟熏肉一起放在一个盘子上
and put it on a plate with the guanciale,
这就是培根鸡蛋意面去掉意面
and it's spaghetti carbonara minus the spaghetti.
主厨通常不接受替换菜单
Uh, chef does not generally allow substitutions.
要是他不同意的话 你有别的什么想吃的吗
But is there anything else you would like if he says no?
算了吧 没事
You know what? Forget it. It's fine.
我就来杯卡布奇诺吧
I'll just have a cappuccino.
好的
Sure.
快看 吐司
Look, toast.
-谢谢你 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
我去趟厕所
I'm going to go to the bathroom.
-喂喂 伙计 听我说 -好的
- Hey, hey. Hey, man. Hey, listen. - Yeah.
刚才的事很抱歉
Sorry about that.
不要紧 没关系
Oh, it's no problem. It's good.
她人不太舒服
剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表