剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表
-我们家破产 -我们才不会破产
- from going bankrupt. - Well, we're not going bankrupt!
天啊
Oh, God.
你是认真的吗
Seriously?
你生气了吗
You're gonna sulk?
我没生气
I am not sulking.
我只是在想我们还能做什么事
I'm just thinking up other things we can do
来省钱
to make savings.
以上就是都柏林电台
And that was the headline news
午间直播的头条新闻
on Lunchtime Live on Radio Dublin FM.
这是个美好的冬日
Well, it's a beautiful winter's day here,
我们喜欢天气的变化
and we are just loving the change in the weather
树终于要变颜色了
and the colors finally coming into the trees.
是啊 这绝对很暖心 露易丝
Yeah. Definitely warms the cockles of the heart, Louise...
喂
Hello?
我们愿意买♥♥
We have a deal,
如果你还没把车卖♥♥掉
if you haven't sold her yet.
太好了
O-Oh, great.
我妻子说这是最后一台
Well, my wife says this is the last one.
她知道我找雄鹿车找了多久
She knows how long I've been searching for a Stag,
所以她给了我机会
so she's cutting me some slack.
好啊 祝贺你
Yeah. Uh, well, congratulations.
简直是提前送你的圣诞礼物
That's an early Christmas present for you.
你能周六中午来一趟吗
Um, do you want to come over on Saturday lunchtime?
我会把车给你准备好
I'll have her ready for you.
银行汇票付款可以吗
Bank draft okay?
可以 银行汇票就好
Yeah, bank draft's fine.
我把详细信息发给你
I'll text you the details.
-到时见 -好
- See you then. - Okay.
香农有交往对象了
So, Shannon's seeing someone.
他是个桨手
He's a rower.
他学医
Studying medicine.
长得也帅
He's good-looking, too.
不过她不需要过于担心
But not so much that she'd need to arm herself.
你知道吗
You know?
他可能会是医生 对我算胜利了
It's a personal triumph to me that he might be a doctor.
她五天后就要回家了
She's coming home in five days,
我简直等不及了
and I literally cannot wait.
尼尔和我前几天在讨论
You know, Niall and I were talking about that the other day.
我们这代人太脆弱了
We're such lightweights, our generation.
在校门口前哭泣
You know? Crying at school gates.
互助小组的妈妈们互发信息
Support group moms messaging each other
讨论应对分离焦虑
about coping with separation anxiety.
这太可笑了
I mean, it is ridiculous.
尼尔没有表露任何情绪
Niall doesn't show any emotion.
他就是这样
That's just his way.
重要消息
So, big news.
我要把车卖♥♥了
I'm selling the car.
这让我心碎
And it's breaking my heart.
但是要付账
It's the bills, though.
我变老了 但没有变得更有钱
It's getting older, and I'm not getting any richer.
我不能在家或在办公室跟你说话
I can't talk to you back at the house or at the office.
人们会觉得我疯了
I mean, people would think I'm crazy.
但在这里
But here?
谁在乎呢
Who cares?
我好像能感觉到你的存在
It's like I can feel your presence.
我卖♥♥了5千块
So, I'm getting five grand for it.
我不知道你会不会因为卖♥♥了这个价钱
And I don't know whether you would have killed me
把我杀掉
for letting it go for that.
但说实话 现在的情况
But, actually, it's pretty good
能卖♥♥这个钱很不错了
for what these models are getting these days.
我知道你投了很多钱进去
I know you put a lot of money into it.
伙计 我们可算是好好利用过了这辆车了
Man, we got a lot of use out of it, didn't we?
我永远不会忘记你第一天开着车出现的样子
I'll never forget the first day you showed up in it.
我已经认识你大约一年时间了 我当时在想
I'd known you about a year, and I thought
你肯定是疯了 去买♥♥辆跑车
you were absolutely crazy for buying a sports car.
两个破产的学生
Two broke lately students.
你想在食堂吃午餐
Want to have lunch in the canteen
还是进城
or are we going into town?
不 食堂难吃死了
Oh, no, the canteen will kill you.
-那去城里 -好的
- So, town. - Yes.
我们开车去吗
Will we drive?
什么
Will we what?
我们开车去吗
Will we drive?
我们开这辆车去吧
Will we take the car?
什么
What?
你买♥♥了这辆车
You bought this car?
是啊
Yeah.
-你在开玩笑吗 -没有
- You joking? - No.
你现在买♥♥了辆跑车
Now you're off to buying a sports car?
直到我坐上车
Until I got in.
我的上帝
Oh, my God.
我能开开看吗
Can I have a shot?
不
No.
不行
Nah.
别太快换档
Don't change early.
等到它来到这条红线
Wait till it gets to the red line.
对了
Yeah.
很好
That's good.
我还要再换挡吗
Should I change again?
当然 换吧
Sure, change again.
听着 那是中心点 那是60迈
Now, that's the sweet spot. That's 60.
我们开这辆车去了所有地方
We went everywhere in this thing.
女士们 我马上要开到60迈了
Ladies, I'm going to take it to 60.
头巾准备好了吗
Headscarves ready?
似乎她见证了
Seems like she was witness
我人生中所有的好事
to all the good things in my life.
我和你最早的回忆
All of my earliest memories of you
是你说你喜欢巴腾堡蛋糕
is you saying you liked Battenberg.
-我是喜欢... -你是说我瞎说的吗
- I like it... - Are you saying I invented that?
我编造了巴腾堡蛋糕的事
That I invented Battenberg?
不 我编造了那段回忆
No, that I invented that memory.
不 我爱巴腾堡蛋糕
No. I love Battenberg.
它就好像一个小小的 迷你棋盘
It's like a little, tiny, mini chessboard.
那你为什么抱怨
So why are you complaining?
很显然 是因为它太难吃了
Well, because it's disgusting, obviously,
但我喜欢它的样子
but I like the way it looks.
你瞧 你只是喜欢它的颜色
You see? You just like the colors.
我只是喜欢粉色的和黄色的
I just like the pink and the yellow.
那代表答应了吗
Is that a yes?
是的
Yes.
抱歉
Sorry!
车上有怀孕的女人
Pregnant woman!
别慢下来
Well, don't slow down.
我们从没有机会开到这么快
We never have the chance to go this fast.
你在关键时刻确实是个好司机
Man, you were a good driver when you needed to be.
-下坡小心点 -嗯 我知道
- Be careful going down the slope there. - Yeah. I know.
-知道了 知道了 -是吗
- I've got it. I've got it. - Yeah?
好了 我想最好是...
Right. I think the best thing is if...
-好了 -你好啊
- There. There. - Hello.
宝贝 你想听乔·杰克逊还是范·莫里森的歌♥
Do you want Joe Jackson or Van Morrison, baby?
威格尔斯乐队
Wiggles.
-那就听范·莫里森 -她想听威格尔斯乐队
- Van Morrison it is. - She wants the Wiggles.
你确定不听《这样的日子》
You're sure you don't want "Days Like This"?
不听 你才听《这样的日子》
No. You want "Days Like This."
那是因为我们一早上听了十遍摇摆乐队了
That's because we've only heard the Wiggles ten times this morning.
你只放你喜欢的音乐
You only ever play music that you like.
你得问问她喜欢什么
You have to ask her what she likes.
我们已经确定她喜欢摇摆乐队了
I think we've established she likes the Wiggles.
我想让她听听好音乐 这样她才会有品味
I want to expose her to good music, so she'll have taste.
可是没用啊
But that never works.
剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表