剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表
你离"这是个自♥由♥国度 我可以为所欲为"
You are literally one step away
仅一步之遥了
from: "It's a free country, and I can do what I want."
但事实如此
But it is.
-这是我的生活 我就活这一辈子 -不是
It's my life. I only get one. No, it isn't.
这是我们的生活 我们都在其中
It's our life, and we're all in this together.
也许这是第一次 世界真正团结起来
And for the first time, the world might actually unite.
但你却对一个在火车上
But you're more interested in what happened
认识半小时的女孩更感兴趣
to some girl who you met on a train for half an hour.
哥们 世上女的多了去了 不就是妞儿吗
There's millions of them, man. They're just girls.
对 但不是这个女孩
Yeah, not this girl.
如果你见过她 你就懂我的意思了
If you met her, you'd know what I mean.
你们所有人绝对会祝福我的
You of all people would totally give me your blessing.
总之 也许他也没那么特别
Anyway, maybe he wasn't even that special.
你知道吗
You know?
他的胡子有点惹人讨厌
His facial hair was kind of annoying.
我很讨厌他任职的行业
And he works in a business I loathe.
听起来 他挺优秀啊
He sounded wonderful.
很多人都很优秀啊
Lots of people are wonderful.
如果他出现了而你没有呢
What if he shows up and you don't?
你永远不会知道
You'll never know.
他不会出现的 妈妈
He's not gonna show up, Mum.
他是个很负责任的人
He's a really responsible type of guy,
他不会为我这样的人
and he's not just gonna flout the rules
无视规则
for someone like me.
但我得知道结果如何
But I need to know how this turns out.
我拿他会不会出现这事儿
I've got bets with all the neighbors
和所有邻居打赌了
on whether he'll show up.
什么
What?
整条街的人可都翘首以待呢
The whole street is on tenterhooks.
这跟你无关
This isn't about you!
而是世界要团结一致
It's about the world coming together!
你看过盖尔·加朵的视频
You saw the Gal Gadot video.
该死 我们都看过 都哭了
Hell, we all saw it and we all cried.
听听盖尔·加朵和她名人朋友们的话
Listen to Gal Gadot and her celebrity mates.
一切都会过去 回归正常
This'll pass and get back to normal,
我又将独自一人了
and I'll be on my own again.
我要是因为一些临时规定
I'll be damned if I'm gonna miss
错过了这次真正的机会
this one chance at something real
我会无比自责
because of some temporary rules.
这个女人太不可思议了
This woman was incredible.
我无时无刻
I haven't spent a minute
都在想她说的每一句话
not thinking about everything she said.
如果她出现了 而我没有
If she shows up and I don't,
我永远不会原谅自己
I'll never forgive myself.
这件事会一直困扰我
It'll-it'll haunt me.
我会像狄更斯小说中的孤魂野鬼一样
I'll be like some broken ghost in a Dickens novel
在火车站晃荡
haunting the railway station.
兄弟 我不会阻止你
I'm not gonna physically stop you, dude,
但也别想得到我的祝福
but don't ask my blessing.
你去做你想做的
You do what you want.
不管怎样 她不会出现的
Anyway, she's not gonna show.
想打赌吗
Wanna bet?
不想
No.
这是我真实的生活
Okay, this is my actual life we're talking about,
不是肥皂剧或者赛马
not some soap opera or horse race.
我知道
I know,
我真心希望你能找到幸福
and... I truly hope you find happiness.
是吗
Do you?
当然
Of course.
你是我的女儿
You're my little girl.
我压了很多钱在这上面
But I have a lot of money riding on this.
如果她不在那
If she's not there,
我来付你明年的租金
I'll pay your rent for the next year.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你怎么会卑微到这种程度
You would stoop so low?
要是你赢了呢
What's in it for you?
把你的自行车借给我就行了
Just a loan of your bicycle.
但是 快点决定 我得尽快赶到 大概
But, like, quickly, 'cause I have to be there in, like...
十分钟
ten minutes.
一整年的租金
The whole year?
我保证
I promise.
但前提是她不在那 如果你不让我去
But only if she's not there, so if you don't let me go
不把你的自行车借我 你永远不会知道
and give me your bicycle, you'll never find out.
你真是个操纵高手
Fuck you, man. You're such a manipulator.
当然 我在广♥告♥行业工作
I know. I'm in advertising.
糟了
Shit.
爱尔兰警方
不好
Bollocks.
-你好 -你好
- Hi! - Hi.
你怎么样
Are you well?
挺好的
Great, yeah.
我只是在锻炼
Uh, I'm just taking some exercise.
挺好的
Lovely.
请问你从哪里来的
Where are you from, please?
我住在戈尔韦
Uh, well, I-I live in Galway,
现在和我哥哥一起待在都柏林
but I'm staying at my brother's in Dublin.
我不认识他
Yeah, I don't know him personally.
你住在哪里
Where are you living?
好吧 你这个问题问倒我了
Okay, you got me.
我已经超过2千米的限制了
I'm outside the two-K limit.
我说实话 我住在英奇科
I'm just gonna be honest with you, I'm staying in Inchicore.
行了 回去吧
All right, back you go.
-真的吗 -当然是真的
- Really? - Very really.
我可以给你讲一个故事吗
Uh... look, can I tell you a story?
你可能知道 成为一个
You might get this, being a...
成为一个什么
Being a what?
我必须要去火车站
I really need to get to that train station.
-火车都停运了 -我知道
- There's no trains running. - I know.
我不是要赶火车
I'm not trying to catch a train.
我是想追一个女孩
I'm trying to catch a girl. Look...
两周前 我在火车上遇见了我一生的挚爱
two weeks ago, I met the love of my life on a train.
她是爱尔兰国立大学的学生 研究中世纪
She's a medieval student from NUI.
很聪明 但 但是搞笑又古怪
Really brainy, but-but funny and quirky.
我们约定在这里再见面
And we promised to meet back here,
以为封锁只会持续两周
thinking the lockdown would only last the two weeks.
你为什么不打电♥话♥给她
Why don't you just ring her?
我没有她的号♥码
I didn't get her number
或她的其他联♥系♥方式
or any of her contact details.
为什么没有
Why the hell not?
因为我们非常心有灵犀
Because it seemed like we connected so well
认为彼此一定会出现
that we'd both show up.
我们没想到事情会变得如此严重
Look, we had no idea how serious this was going to get.
但我们真的非常心灵相通
But we connected so deeply.
她太好了
She is amazing.
如果我现在不去见她
And if I don't get to see her now,
我不知道我要怎样才能再见到她
I can't think of how I'll ever get to meet her again.
哇
Wow.
我今天听了很多种借口
I've heard a lot of excuses today,
但你这个真感人
but that really is quite touching.
是吧
Right?
不 这是我听过最蠢的借口
No! It's the most stupid thing I've ever heard.
反正 她不会出现的
Anyway, she won't be there.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为这附近到处都有检查站
'Cause there's checkpoints all around this area.
爱尔兰没有一个警♥察♥
And there's not a guard in Ireland
会信这种鬼话
that'll believe that shit.
赶紧回家
Now, go home.
我们不是同心协力吗
We're all in this together?
你以为这是在干什么
What do you think this is?
拍奈飞的电影吗 快回家
Some movie on Netflix? Home.
*试想所有的人*
剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表