剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表
She's just not feeling well.
如果你能给我们上卡布奇诺
And-and if you could bring the cappuccino,
那就太好了 如果你们有鸡蛋
that would be great. And then if you have eggs
帮我们做一下炒蛋 那就...
and you could bring the eggs, that would...
太棒了 没有的话也没关系
That's fantastic. If not, that's totally fine.
-好的 当然可以 先生 -好的
- Yeah, of course, sir. - Yeah.
-再次谢谢你 -没事没事
- And thanks again. - Sure, sure.
-非常感谢 -好的
- Appreciate it. - Yeah.
我妈这周末要来
So, my mom's coming into town this weekend.
是吗
Really?
我都不知道她要来
I didn't know she was visiting.
还是你跟我说过我忘记了
Or did you tell me and I forgot?
她要和我阿姨去乘船旅行
She's going on a cruise with my aunt
船从纽约出发
that-that leaves from New York.
所以她会搭飞机早点过来
And so she's flying in a little early
跟我待一会儿
to spend some time with me.
那很好
That's nice.
她想见见你
She wants to meet you.
真的吗
Really?
我也希望她能见你一下
And I want her to meet you, too.
我觉得我们到这个程度了 不是吗
I think we're there. Don't you?
当然
Definitely.
好的 可以啊
Yeah. Okay.
那我们带她去哪里
So, where should we take her?
或者找个好点的地方吃顿饭
Maybe, like, a nice dinner somewhere?
我不会在那里点鸡蛋的 我保证
Where I don't order - eggs, I promise. -
问题是她四点
Uh, the thing is she-she has to be
要上船
on the boat by 4:00.
她来这里最喜欢
So, and-and there's nothing
去的地方就是
that she loves more when she's in town
日落公园那家我俩都喜欢的点心店
than to go to this dim sum place we both love in Sunset Park.
好的
Okay.
就是吃早午餐的那种店
So, it's kind of a-a-a brunch type thing.
-在下午的早些时候 -好的
- Like, a early... early afternoon type thing. - Okay.
我知道 时间不好
I-I know that... I know it's not ideal,
但我不知道她什么时候还会再来
uh, but I don't know when she'll be back in town again,
就像我说的 我就想...
and, uh, and like I said, I just really want...
我真的想跟她见面 乔丹
I really want to meet her, Jordan.
我很期待
I'm excited.
不要担心了
Stop worrying.
你知道我没事的
You know I'm fine.
我乐意就跟你待在一起
I love spending time with just you.
谢谢你 妈
Thanks, Ma.
对不起
Sorry.
你得告诉她 都怪她
You're gonna have to tell her it's her fault that I ate
我比计划的多吃了一份饺子
twice as many dumplings as I planned to, though.
我再... 再打一次看看
I'm... I'm gonna... I'm just gonna tr-try one more time.
糟了
Oh, shit!
对不起 我就来
Um, I'm so sorry. I'm on my way.
不用麻烦了 我们这里差不多吃完了
Don't-don't bother. We're-we're almost done here.
知道你没事就好
Just glad you're okay.
是的 我没事
Yeah, I-I am okay.
我刚刚在睡觉 我想你知道的
I was, um, asleep, but I think you know that.
我说了 我就想确认一下你没事
Like I said, just wanted to make sure you were okay.
听我说 我是个白♥痴♥ 我没设闹钟
Listen, I'm an idiot. I didn't set my alarm
我以为自己不会睡着 可是我...
because I thought I would just stay up, but I...
回去继续睡吧
Just go back to bed.
该死的 好吧
Shit. Okay.
等等 等等 等一下 我来了
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! I'm here.
我来了 天啊 非常对不起
I'm here. Oh, my God. I am so sorry.
-你真没必要跑来这里 -你好
- Oh, wow, you so did not have to run down here. - Hi.
你好 我是佐伊
Hi. I'm Zoe.
很高兴终于见到你了 佐伊
I'm so happy to finally get to meet you, Zoe.
我也是 我真的非常抱歉
Me, too. I am so, so sorry.
不用抱歉 今天是周末 你还年轻
Oh, don't be. It's the weekend. You're young.
-不 -我知道是怎么回事
- No. - I know how it is.
不 实际上不是这样的
No, that's actually not what happened,
-但是... -没关系的
- but... - Oh, it's okay.
希望下次能更好的了解你
I look forward to getting to know you better next time.
-我也是 一定的 -你该走了 妈
- Me, too. For sure. - You should get going, Ma.
好的
Okay.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - You, too.
-旅途愉快 -谢谢
- Have fun. - Thanks.
-一路平安 -下次见
- Safe travels. - Next time.
好的
Okay.
我爱你 再见
I love you. Bye.
-非常对不起 -我知道你很抱歉
- I am so sorry. - I know you are.
-我会补偿你的 -你不能 但没事
- I will make it up to you. - You can't, but it's fine.
如果我不能 那就不是没事
Well, if I can't, then it's not fine,
如果很介意就不要说"没事"
so don't say it's fine if it's not fine.
好吧 知道吗 我很介意
Okay, then, you know what? It's not fine.
-好吧 -我讨厌你今天没来
- Okay. - I hate that you weren't there today.
但 但不止如此
But-but-but it's so much more than that.
我 我讨厌我们从来没法做任何正常事
I-I... I hate that we can't do anything normal, ever.
我讨厌我们没法去散步
I hate that we can't go for a walk
没法一起喝咖啡 吃早午餐
or-or coffee and-and-and brunch.
-早午餐 -对 早午餐
- Brunch. - Yeah, brunch.
我讨厌总是很累
I-I hate that I'm tired all the time.
我讨厌必须替你找借口
I hate that I have to make excuses for you.
我讨厌没法和你一起梦想未来
I hate that I can't dream of a future with you
因为天知道那会是什么样
because who knows what that's gonna look like.
午夜婚礼吗
A midnight wedding?
一个你没法照顾的孩子吗
A baby you can't even take care of?
你考虑过这些事吗
You think about things like that?
我不让自己想 因为看起来
I don't let myself, because it seems like
我未来不可能和你在一起
a future like that isn't possible with you.
好吧 那你希望我说什么
Okay, so what do you want me to say?
我从一开始就坦白告诉你了
I mean, I've been upfront with you from the very beginning.
但从那时起就一直按你的意愿来
But it's been on your terms ever since then.
我一直撑着 不睡觉
I've been subsisting on, like, no sleep
只是为了和你在一起
just to hang out with you,
而你甚至不能设个闹钟来见我妈
and you can't even set an alarm to... to meet my mom.
这是身体原因 乔丹
It's a medical condition, Jordan.
这不是某种可选择的生活方式
It's not some, like, lifestyle choice.
我以为你明白的
I thought you understood that.
但很高兴知道如果有一天我病了你会什么样
But great to know what you'd be like if I got sick someday.
如果你真病了 我会照顾你
If you were actually sick, I'd take care of you.
你这话什么意思
What does that mean?
你认为这不是真的吗
So you don't think this is real?
就好像
Like...
说出来 乔丹
just say it, Jordan.
说吧 我知道你想说 所以快说吧
Just say it. I can tell you want to say it, so just say it.
还是你要把你的实话留到
Or do you save your honesty for when you're secretly apologizing
替我秘密向服务员道歉时说
to waiters on my behalf?
你说你必须替我找借口 但你不明白
You say you have to make excuses for me, but what you don't get
如果问题是真的 那就不是借口
is that it's not an excuse if the problem is real.
我只是觉得这对于
I just think it's a convenient condition
一个真的不想和这个世界打交道的人来说
for an introvert who doesn't maybe really want to engage
-是一个很方便的条件 -是的
- with the world anyway. - Yeah.
因为这让我的生活特别便利
Because this has made my life so convenient.
我 我
I-I-I...
我需要时间
I need time.
好的
Okay.
那好
Okay.
就这样吗
Just like that?
*花♥园♥里一轮完美的月亮*
*A perfect, perfect moon in the garden*
*完美的月光*
*Perfect, perfect light*
*完美的一天*
*A perfect, perfect day*
*又一次说晚安*
*To say another good night*
*完美的冬夏交替*
*A perfect, perfect winter into summer*
*完美的天空*
剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表