剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表
改编自纽♥约♥时♥报♥《现代爱情》专栏
部分剧情为虚构
现代爱情故事
一二三四
One, two, three, four.
妈妈
Mum?
什么都别加
I just want it plain.
不要番茄酱或黄油
No ketchup or butter.
不要番茄酱或黄油 好的
No ketchup or butter. Right.
贝果要烤一下
And I want the bagel toasted,
才能热热的
so it's hot.
烤好了 现在热了
Well, it's toasted. It's hot now.
牛奶在哪里
Where's the regular milk?
这是杏仁奶
This is almond milk.
你忘记买♥♥牛奶了
You forgot to get milk.
我喝不了那个
I can't drink that.
你现在不是素食者吗
Aren't you all supposed to be vegans by now?
13岁才开始呢
That's when you're 13.
难道不想提前适应一下吗
Well, don't you want to be ahead of the curve? Hmm?
别忘了 今天爸爸来接你们
Don't forget, your dad's picking you up today.
那妈妈不用准备午餐了
Don't bother with lunches then, Mum.
-为什么 -爸爸周五做墨西哥烤肉
- Why? - Dad does his Fajita Fridays.
午餐吃这个吗
Mm. For lunch?
我们去到就有了
As soon as we get in.
-叫外卖♥♥吗 -不是
- Gets takeaway? - No.
他自己做
He makes them,
全都自己做哦 最棒了
from scratch. They're the best.
一定很好吃吧
Bet they're delicious.
热辣辣的
Piping hot.
-对啊 -热辣辣的
- Yeah. - "Piping hot."
行了 别叹气了
Yeah, okay. Enough with the sighing.
我知道
I get it.
不是你的菜
It's not your bag.
这不够
You know, it's not...
-严肃高雅 -严肃高雅
- highbrow enough. - Highbrow?
这又吐又掐的 是什么意思
What's with this... spitting and choking?
他们爱着对方吗
They're supposed to love each other?
你这温室小花朵
Oh. You poor sheltered child.
最近大家都这样做
Everyone's doing it these days.
真的吗 这是有科学依据
Really? Is that based on actual scientific fact
还是你从垃圾杂♥志♥里吐出来的
or something you're regurgitating from trashy magazines?
查特是垃圾杂♥志♥吗
I-Is Chat trashy?
英国八卦杂♥志♥
你得请我吃午饭
You need to buy me lunch.
好的 我请你吃好的
Exactly. Well, I can buy you a very nice lunch.
你觉得会大卖♥♥吗
Do you think it'll sell?
尽管很难接受 但我觉得会
Sadly, I do.
-真的吗 -是的
- Do you? - Hmm. Yeah.
他人超级有趣
Super interesting guy.
-真的吗 -还很帅
- Ooh, really? - Mm. Good-looking, too.
不是说你重视长相啦
I mean, not that shallow things like looks matter to you.
莉莉 我现在一个人也不错
Lily, Lily. I'm actually all right where I'm at right now.
好吧
Sure.
我的婚姻没成功
My marriage just didn't work.
结束了
It ended. You know.
那是因为你选了个男孩
That's because you chose a besotted boy
但你需要的是男人
when you needed a man.
不是凡的错
It wasn't Van's fault.
我给婚姻生活制定了大计划
I had big plans for married life,
而越多的期望带来的是失望
constant expectations leading to disappointment.
-我知道 -这也是我的错
- I know. - It was as much my fault
-两人都有错 -但这不可能会成
- as it was his. - But it was never gonna work.
不
No.
我没有放弃
I'm not closed off to it.
如果能遇到对的 那太棒了
If it, if it happens, it happens. Wonderful.
但我不会像挂在网上的二手车那样推销自己
I'm just not gonna peddle myself like some used car on a website.
但你是个年轻活力的女性
But you're a vibrant young woman.
你应该好好谈恋爱
You know, you should be with somebody.
因为你有男朋友
'Cause you are?
有男朋友感觉怎么样
How is that working out for you?
好吧
Yeah.
我能拧断他的脖子
I could wring his neck.
不是好的那种拧法
And not in a good way.
没有好的拧法
There is no good way.
是你不知道
Oh, you'd be surprised.
你可真会假正经
You are such a prude.
好了 来吧 孩子们 我想妈妈不在家
Okay. Come on, guys. I don't think your mum's here.
应该是很早就出门了
Think she might have had an early morning.
或者现在还没回家
Or a late night.
我有钥匙
I have keys.
不 我们
Oh, no. We'll...
-我们 我们晚点再来 -等等 她开门了
- we'll-we'll come back. - Wait, she's opening.
真是非常抱歉
I'm really sorry about this.
我 我试过给你发短♥信♥ 布想要她的尤克里里
Uh, I-I tried texting. Uh, Boo needs her ukulele.
周六清早
Saturday morning.
你为什么不像普通孩子一样抱着平板不放
Why aren't you glued to screens like regular kids?
因为我要参加达人比赛
That's because I have my talent competition.
-你会来看的 对吧 -对
- You're coming, right? - Yeah.
八匹马都拉不住我
Wild horses wouldn't stop me.
对不起
Sorry.
那是什么
What's that?
是她的保温杯
It's her flask.
爸爸做了好喝的汤
Dad made yummy soup.
-它能给汤保温 你怎么那么厉害 -对
- And it keeps it piping hot. How'd you get so good at this? - Yeah.
什么厉害 只是汤而已
At what? It's just soup.
各种蔬菜 一点罗勒
It's, uh, mixed vegetable, a little bit of basil,
-或许再加点蒜 -不是说汤 傻瓜 是你...
- maybe some garlic... - Not the soup, dummy. The whole...
超级奶爸的架势
Super Dad thing.
不知道 我想 自己一个人
I don't know. I guess, uh, when you're on your own,
什么东西都得自己干了
you have to do the stuff that the other person used to do.
你就是变得什么都会 而我什么都做不好
You just got better at everything and I just got worse.
可能我有更多进步空间 不是吗
I think I had more room for improvement, didn't I?
-有道理 -是啊 没错
- You have a point. - That's true, yeah.
-几点 -我想 大概
- What time? - Oh, I guess, like,
排练结束后
after the rehearsals.
两点半在考尔德大厅 不是吗
2:30 in the Calder Hall, isn't it?
-没错 -没错
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah.
好了 来吧
Okay. Come on.
-好了 拜拜 -拜拜 妈妈
- Okay. Bye-bye. - Bye, Mum!
拜拜
Bye.
我不太喜欢这些表演的比赛性质
I don't really like the competition aspect of these things,
但刚才的表演很差
but that was bad.
是啊 很差
Yeah, that was.
现在让我们有请贝蒂·坎农表演尤克里里
And now we have Betty Cannon on the ukulele.
*当你小小年纪*
*When you were young*
*就独♥立♥*
*And on*
*生活*
*Your own*
*无依无靠*
*How did it feel*
*是什么样的*
*To be*
*感觉*
*Alone?*
*我总是在想着*
*I was always thinking of*
*我玩的*
*Games*
*那些游戏*
*That I was playing*
*尽量充分*
*Trying to make*
*利用我的时间*
*The best of my time*
*但是只有爱*
*But only love*
*才能让你心碎*
*Can break your heart*
*你的世界*
*What if your world*
*分崩离析*
*Should fall*
*又怎样*
*Apart?*
欢迎来到罗斯托克小学
我知道 看看她
I know. Look at her.
来吃晚饭吧 就今晚 你们愿意的话 庆祝一下
Come to dinner. Tonight. If you fancy. Celebrate.
你刚才说你的厨艺退步了 所以...
剧集 | 现代爱情 | 导航列表