剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
你来这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
你不是要赶火车吗
You got your train.
计划有变
There's been a change of plan.
总监决定让我坐回原来的职位
The commissioner has decided that I can keep my current position.
与其说是决定 倒不如是被说服了 - 你要留在伦敦吗
Well, 'persuaded' might be a better term. - You staying in London?
说来话长了
It's a long story.
我更好奇你刚才要说什么
I'm more interested in what you were going to say.
我要说什么
What I was going to say?
是的
Yes.
既然你都留下了
Well, you're staying now.
说不说也没必要了吧
So what does it matter?
对我来说有必要
It matters to me.
她在这儿
She's here.
谢天谢地
Oh, oh, thank goodness.
利兹 你跑哪去了
Lizzie, where have you been?
我担心得要死
I've been worried sick.
斯嘉丽小姐 您真应该考虑得再周全一些
Miss Scarlet, You really should show more consideration.
宴会和家中都找不到你 可把伍兹女士吓坏了
Miss Wood took quite a fright when she couldn't find you at the party or home.
别大惊小怪的 巴拿巴
Don't make a fuss, Barnabas.
她这不是安然无恙么
We found her safe and sound.
宴会上没玩得尽兴 现在进去继续吧
Now, what say we carry our merriment on inside?
睡前小酌一杯如何
A nightcap, perhaps.
我知道她把雪莉酒藏哪儿了
I know where she hides her sherry.
你这一晚上喝了够多雪莉酒了
I think you've had quite enough sherry for one night.
也许还可以玩点小游戏
Maybe a parlour game of some sort,
我比较倾向于猜字谜
rather partial to charades.
你真是太聪明了 巴拿巴
You are so clever, Barnabas.
我超爱猜字谜
I love charades.
快来
Come on.
千万别把我一个人丢在这儿
Please don't make me go into this alone.
请告诉我你会陪我进去
Please tell me you're coming in too.
告诉我你刚才要说什么 我就进去
Tell me what you were going to say and I will.
现在还不是时候
Now it's not the time.
别让波茨先生等太久
I don't want to keep Mr. Potts waiting.
明天再告诉你
I'll tell you tomorrow.
你不会说的
No, you won't.
好吧 确实
No, I won't.
我讨厌猜字谜
I hate charades.
那是因为你玩得不好
That's because you're not very good at it.
反正比你好
I'm better than you.
这又不是竞赛 威廉
It's not a competition, William.
伊莱莎 咱俩的竞争无处不在
Eliza, It's always a competition.
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表