剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
斯嘉丽小姐和公爵
第二季 第三集
你总是丢三落四 小姐
You lose everything, my girl.
你已经说了四次了
So you've said four times.
我昨天绝对还戴着它
I definitely had it on yesterday.
你的手套 你的钥匙 还有我为你绣的手帕
Your gloves, your keys, that handkerchief I embroidered for you
所有东西
Everything!
第五次
Five times.
斯嘉丽小姐
Miss Scarlet?
不是 - 是的
No. - Yes.
我是斯嘉丽小姐
I'm Miss Scarlet.
请问你是丢了什么东西吗
May I inquire if you've lost something?
比如某种珠宝
Some jewellery perhaps?
没错 我母亲的婚戒
Yes, my mother's wedding ring.
你找到它了吗
Have you found it?
你的戒指上刻有文字吗
Does your ring have an inscription?
我父亲给我母亲的 "给我的挚爱 丽维妮娅·斯嘉丽"
From my father to my mother "For my beloved, Livinia Scarlet"
那它就是你的
Then it is yours.
我告诉你很多次了要重新调整尺寸 你看她听了吗
I told you so many times to get it resized, but does she listen?
一位姓波茨的先生昨晚在市停尸房♥里找到了它
It was found last night in the city mortuary by a Mr Potts.
他是不是说你
Is he the one that calls you
违背基♥督♥教教义 像泼妇一样毫无道德
an unChristian woman with the morals of an alley cat.
没错 就是他
Yes, that's the one.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
罪名是非法闯入市停尸房♥
For breaking and entering the city mortuary.
去找威灵顿督察
Find Inspector Wellington.
公爵 有人敲门
Duke, the door.
公爵
Duke.
这是你的房♥子 你去开门
It's your house, you get it.
不好意思打扰你了
Sorry to bother you,
但我想知道威灵顿督察是否在这
but I wondered if Inspector Wellington was there.
有人找你
You've got a visitor.
威灵顿督察
Inspector Wellington!
我需要您的帮助
I need your help.
是伊莱莎
It's Eliza.
她被捕了
She's been arrested.
告诉她我今天休息
Tell her it's my day off.
伊莱莎是谁
Who is this Eliza?
她不是我妻子
She's not my wife.
好了吗 督察
Ready, inspector?
斯嘉丽小姐真的需要您的帮助
Miss Scarlet really does need your help.
这其中肯定是有些误会 菲尔普斯警探
There's clearly been a misunderstanding Detective Phelps.
我并不是想教你做事
Not that I wish to tell you how to do your job.
你是一名经验丰富 备受尊敬的警官
You being an extremely experienced, well regarded officer,
我只是对发生的事感到困惑
I'm simply perplexed as to what has happened.
好吧 让我提示你一下 斯嘉丽小姐
Well, let me enlighten you, Miss Scarlet.
昨晚 有人砸碎了市停尸房♥的窗户
Last night someone smashed the window of the city mortuary
闯了进去
and broke in.
然后他们进入了里面的办公室
They then gained access to the clerical office inside
偷走了一些高度机密的文件
and stole some highly confidential files.
如果事实如此的话
Well, if that is true
那这真的是既可悲又可耻
then it's both deplorable and a disgrace.
这是停尸房♥职员波茨先生提供的证词
Words shared by the clerk of the mortuary, Mr Potts,
尽管他更多是在描述你 而非案发♥情♥况
although in his case he used to describe you rather than the situation.
我知道这个男人是怎么看我的
I know that man's opinion of me.
"一个无♥耻♥的女人
"An unscrupulous woman
她的可信度宛如一袋子的蛇"
who is as trustworthy as a bag of snakes".
西方人经常用snake来形容他们不喜欢的人
事实是 我不是贼
The fact is, I'm no thief.
很高兴你提出了事实 斯嘉丽小姐
So glad you brought up facts, Miss Scarlet,
因为事实提醒着我们
because the fact remains that
你的戒指在犯罪现场被找到了
your ring was found at the crime scene.
我完全不知道它怎么去到那里的
Well, I have no idea how it got there.
女人甚至不被允许进入停尸房♥
Women aren't even allowed in the mortuary, quite right too.
那不是女士能去的地方
It's no place for a lady.
早上好
Morning to you.
接下来的工作我来接手吧 菲尔普斯警探
I'll take you from here, Detective Phelps.
谢天谢地
Thank God for that.
我很抱歉把你卷入此事 威廉
I'm sorry to have dragged you into this, William.
在我休假的这一天
On my day off.
你在做什么好事吗
Were you doing something nice?
我完全不知道
I have no idea
我母亲的婚戒是怎么跑到犯罪现场的
how my mother's ring found its way to the crime scene.
这确实是一个谜
It's a puzzle indeed.
你觉得我昨天才出生吗
Do you think I was born yesterday?
我警告你 伊莱莎
I'm warning you, Eliza.
下一句从你嘴里说出来的话最好是真的
The next words out of your mouth better be the truth
否则我会亲手把你把你关进牢房♥
or I'll take you down to the cells myself.
好吧
All right.
我昨天确实去了停尸房♥
I did go to the mortuary yesterday.
如果波茨先生愿意分享一些基本信息给我的话
I have numerous outstanding cases which I could progress with
我有许多悬案都可以取得进展
if Mr Potts would share some basic information with me.
但他拒绝把我当成专业同行
But he refuses to treat me like a fellow professional.
所以我别无选择 只能像一个普通罪犯一样闯入
So I have no choice but to break in like a common criminal
然后自己查看文件
and check the files myself.
我一定是把我母亲的婚戒丢在了那里
I must have dropped my mother's ring whilst there,
因此导致了这场误会
hence this misunderstanding.
让我把这件事捋清楚
So let me get this straight.
昨晚你闯入了市停尸房♥
Last night you broke into the city mortuary
然后从波茨的办公室里偷了文件
and stole files from Potts' office.
这其中的误会在哪
Where exactly is the misunderstanding?
我从未偷过东西
I never stole anything.
我看了看文件就把它们放回去了
I looked at the files and put them back.
而且也不是在昨晚 而是昨天下午
And it wasn't last night, it was yesterday afternoon
波茨先生外出吃午餐的时候
when Mr Potts was out for lunch.
我也没有强行闯入
And I didn't break in.
我有钥匙 为什么要强行闯入
Why would I when I have a key?
你复♥制♥了市停尸房♥的钥匙
You duplicated a key for the city mortuary?
我有其他选择吗
What choice do I have?
有人在昨晚闯入了市停尸房♥ 那个人不是我
Someone else broke into the mortuary last night and it wasn't me.
我不会跟你撒谎的 威廉
I wouldn't lie to you, William.
这句话就是赤♥裸♥裸的谎言
That's a blatant lie itself.
斯嘉丽小姐 - 菲茨罗伊警探
Miss Scarlet. - Detective Fitzroy.
新发型
New haircut?
很帅气
Very smart.
长官 我有一条信息给你
Sir, I have a message for you.
我应该告诉过你我不在这里 我在休假
I thought I told you I wasn't here. I'm on my day off.
是的 长官 但警司找你
Yes Sir, but the Superintendent has asked for you.
他说事态紧急
He says it's urgent.
别动
Do not move.
威廉
William.
威廉
William.
你是相信我的 对吗
You do believe me, don't you?
你被指控的是极其严重的罪行
This is an extremely serious offence that you're accused of.
要证明你的清白非常难
It's going to be damn hard to prove it wasn't you.
进来
Come in!
威灵顿 这位是萨克利先生
Ah, Wellington. This is Mr Thackeray.
早上好 先生
Good morning, sir.
我希望这是个美妙的早晨 督察
I hope it is a good morning, Inspector.
毋庸置疑 这是一个可怕的夜晚
It's been a bloody awful night, that's for sure.
萨克利先生是首席验尸官
Mr Thackeray is the chief coroner.
是非法闯入市停尸间一事吗
The break in at city mortuary?
闯入的不止一间
Break ins.
复数
Plural.
我们刚刚得知
We've just had word that
肯特镇和瑞士屋的停尸房♥昨晚都被闯入
the mortuaries in Kentish Town and Swiss Cottage were broken into last night.
每间里的机密文件都被盗了
Confidential files stolen from each.
我相信你已经拘留了肇事者
I believe you have the perpetrator in custody.
没错 艾德蒙
We do indeed, Edmond.
那个女人有犯罪前科
That woman has a history of breaking the law.
我的手下跟她打了一次又一次的交道
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表