剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
Three bullets in the leg, say so.
我瞥到一眼枪手的模样
I saw a glimpse of the man who shot you.
身材高大
Tall,
身着绿色大衣
green coat.
你知道他是谁吗
Do you know him?
你需要休息
You need to rest.
抽屉
The drawer.
打开它
Open it.
根据我们的约定
As per our agreement,
我有一个案子给你
I have a case for you.
找到枪击我的凶手
Find who did this to me.
为何不让你的人去找
Why not get your men to do it?
要说追捕逃犯
When it comes to finding escaped convicts,
威胁妓院老板
blackmailing a brothel owner,
我的人可谓一流
my men are first rate.
但这次事关我的性命
This is my life.
我需要一个信得过的人
I need someone I can trust.
你为什么觉得我可信
What makes you think you can trust me?
很多人都讨厌我
There are many people that dislike me.
但你 斯嘉丽小姐
You, Miss Scarlet,
你是唯一一个敢当着我的面说出来的
You're the only one who says it to my face.
凶手掏出左轮前
Before he pulled out his revolver,
我注意到他看向了手中的某样东西
I saw the gunman glanced at something in his hand.
一张照片
A photograph.
雇佣刺客
A hired assassin.
找到他
Find him.
拜托了
Please.
斯嘉丽小姐
Miss Scarlet.
菲茨罗伊警探
Detective Fitzroy.
我是来调查纳什的案子的
I'm here on the Nash case.
听闻你在枪击案现场 实在令人难以置信
I could not believe my ears when I heard you were present at the shooting.
我已经做过证人陈述了 - 我明白
I've already given my witness statement. - I'm aware of that.
我就想确认一下你没有受到伤害
But I just wanted to reassure myself that you were unharmed.
我没事 谢谢你
I'm quite well. Thank you.
威灵顿督察
Inspector Wellington.
我正询问斯嘉丽小姐是否无恙
I was just inquiring as to Miss Scarlet's health.
我可以再次明确向你保证 菲茨罗伊警探
And I can reassure you once again, Detective Fitzroy,
我非常好 - 是吗
that I'm quite well. - Are you?
是的
Yes, I am.
刚刚和给纳什手术的医生谈了谈
I've just spoken with the doctor who operated on Nash.
这是从他大腿中取出的子弹
These are the bullets extracted from his leg.
我已经好多年没见到这样的了
I haven't seen that like for years.
说是老古董都毫不夸张
Antiquated, to say the least.
一种老式的左轮装弹方式 由塞缪尔·柯尔特于1836年首创
我赌是从一把帽球式左轮手♥枪♥发射出来的
I would wager it fired from an old cap-and-ball revolver.
菲茨罗伊警探将领导本次调查
Detective Fitzroy will be leading this investigation,
如果你能让他不受干扰地进行工作
and I would appreciate it if you would allow him to do his job,
我将不胜感激
unhindered.
把子弹包起来 供进一步检查
Wrap the bullets up for further inspection.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你领导本次调查了啊
You're leading the investigation.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我决心要让威灵顿督察离职后没有后顾之忧
I'm determined that Inspector Wellington will leave his post free,
要让他知道我已能胜任这份工作
sure of the knowledge that I am a capable detective.
谢谢你 斯嘉丽小姐
Thank you, Miss Scarlet.
我要找到发射这颗子弹的左轮
I need to find the revolver that fired this.
明天我再帮你
Tomorrow I'll help you.
今晚不行
Not tonight.
为什么 - 我很忙
Why? - I'm busy.
忙什么 - 那是我的事
Doing what? - That be my business.
摩西
Moses!
我只占用你一小时时间 拜托
I just need one hour of your time, please?
你看到那个人了吗
And you saw this man?
只瞥到一眼
Only fleetingly.
我估计他四十多岁
I would guess he was in his late forties.
刚刚说过 他拿着一张照片
As I mentioned, he had a photograph
在开枪前看过
he consulted before he fired.
这个杀手用的武器
An assassin whose weapon of choice is
至少有三十年的历史了
at least 30 years old.
我敢打赌他是个退伍军人
I'd wager ex-army.
这些人从克里米亚回来 心和行为方式却困在过去
Those men from the Crimea returned stuck in time and their ways.
甚至在睡梦中战斗
Fighting battles in their sleep.
他们当杀手赚钱 用来买♥♥威士忌 喝了保暖
A gun for hire so they can buy their whiskey to keep them warm.
你知道符合这个描述的人吗 - 不知道
Do you know anyone that fits that description? - No.
但有个人可能知道
But I know a man who might.
所罗门百货
欢迎来到我的藏宝洞
Welcome to my Aladdin's cave.
您这样的女士定会在此发现心仪的物品
A lady like yourself is sure to find something that takes you to fancy.
下次吧
Perhaps later.
非洲军阀的面具
Masks from the warlords of Africa.
波斯的苏丹本人曾踏在脚下的地毯
Rugs walked upon by the Sultan of Persia himself.
毒素 来自毒蛇的血牙
Poison from the blood fang of the Viper.
毒液
Venom,
来自魔鳞蝎
from the Devil Scaled Scorpion.
我都不知道这种生物存在
I never knew such creatures existed.
滴在皮肤上 两滴送人入睡
Two drops on a man's skin will send him to sleep.
三滴让人长眠
Three and he'll never wake up.
我每晚都在收银机上滴几滴
I put a few drops on my cash register every night
防止有小偷来劫掠
to stop thieves from robbing me.
有用吗 - 问他
Does it work? - Ask him.
所罗门 子弹的事
Solomon, the bullet.
我上周才卖♥♥了一盒这种枪用的子弹
Oh, I think I sold a box of balls for such a weapon only last week.
那家伙很健谈
Some chatty fellow.
他提到一间他特别喜欢的酒馆
Mentioned the tavern he was particularly fond of.
我的记性不比从前了
My memory is not what it used to be.
和我现在的视力一样差
As poor as my sight these days.
有了
Oh, yes.
我都想起来了
It's all coming back to me now.
你怎么去了这么久
You were gone an age!
到底在干什么
What on earth have you been doing?
枪手叫艾萨克·马歇尔
The gunman's name is Isaac Marshall.
因为持械抢劫在华威监狱被关了十年
Spent the last ten years in Warwick jail for armed robbery.
几周前刚被释放
Released a few weeks back.
这是他的地址
That's his address.
干得漂亮
Oh, good work.
贫民窟
The rookery.
时不我待
Oh, no time like the present.
来吧
Come along.
我的服务时间结束了
Your hour is up.
三个小时前就结束了
Three hours ago.
我还有其他事要做
I have another job to do.
不
No!
好吧
Fine.
那我只好自己去了
Then I'll just have to go on my own then.
贫民窟是城里最乱的地方
The rookery is the most violent slum in the city.
你进去就没法活着出来了
You go there you will not come out alive.
那你跟我一起去就好了
Well, then it's a good job you come in with me, then.
不 我不去
No, I am not.
长官 我有个请求
Sir, I have a request.
关于什么 - 纳什的案子
Concerning? - The Nash case.
我非常希望能得到您的帮助
I would very much appreciate your help.
您的指导
Well, guidance.
你是这次调查的首席警探
You are the lead detective on this investigation.
要资源的话
If you require more resources
有一整个队可以支配
then you have an entire team at your disposal.
是的 长官 关于这件事
Yes, sir. On that.
他们可能去了胖鹅酒馆
They may have gone to the Fat Goose.
可能去了
May have?
肯定去了 - 那就让他们回来 菲茨罗伊
Definitely have. - Then tell them to come back, Fitzroy.
你是他们的上司
You are the superior officer.
你得要求他们尊重你
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表