剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
Impressive, is she not?
我也想留下多聊两句
Well, I'd love to stay and chat
不过我可能
but I'm afraid
必须得离开了
I really must get on.
把他抓去苏格兰场
Take him down to Scotland Yard.
请吧
Please...
求求了 这里面肯定有什么误会
please, there's been a terrible mistake..
福林特博士
Dr Flint!
我早就知道辛克莱尔先生在欺瞒我
I knew Mr Sinclair was double-crossing me.
所以我对他撒了谎 来误导纳什
That's why I lied to him to mislead Nash.
汉弗莱斯先生不是勒索者
Mr Humphries is not your blackmailer.
但是打字机的事儿...
But the typewriter...
首批打字机在X字母上都有同样的错误
That particular make the first edition has a common fault with its letter X.
如果汉弗莱斯不是勒索者
If Humphries is not the blackmailer..
谁才是
The who is?
爱德华 你怎么能如此对我
Edward, how could you do this to me?
我们本来要建一所医院
We were going to build a hospital.
让穷♥人♥终于能够被照料看护
A place where the poor could finally be nursed and looked after.
我们花费多年募资来买♥♥那块地
We'd spent years fund-raising to buy that piece of land.
一块终于能买♥♥得起的地
Somewhere we could finally afford.
然后你出现了 抢走了地
Then you come along... And take it from us
就因为价格低廉
because it was cheap.
你无♥耻♥
Shame on you!
你就是如此无♥耻♥ 塞德里克
That you are, Cedric.
斯坦霍普博士意图勒索的钱
The money Dr Stanhope demanded
是要返还慈善基金
was to be funneled back into the charity.
补偿多年来已经支付的计划用地许可
It's recompense for what they'd paid out in planning permission
和建筑相关费用
and architects over the years.
这钱也为医院再次选址另开门路
It also gave ways of finding another site for the hospital.
你如何知道是他
How did you know it was him?
他知道加价后的勒索金额
He knew the increased amount the blackmailer was demanding
但他没看过勒索信
without having even seen the letter.
信件是密封的 直到在我办公室开封
It was sealed until I opened it in my office.
而且与我告诉辛克莱尔先生的不同
And contrary to what I told Mr Sinclair
汉弗莱斯先生不是伍尔维奇慈善基金的成员
Mr Humphries is not a member of the Woolwich Trust
斯坦霍普博士才是
but Dr Stanhope is.
他是基金会主席
He's their chairman.
他也是植物学会理事会的理事
He's also on the board of the Botanical Society
可以接近那棵有毒的植株
and he had access to the poisonous plant.
尼古拉斯中毒是怎么回事
About Nicolas..
斯坦霍普博士给他下了微量毒药
Dr Stanhope administered a mild dose of the poison.
意图使道尔先生昏迷不醒
His intention was to render Mr Doyle unconscious.
不是为了杀他
Not to kill him.
我在产品上恢复了你父亲的名字
I have reinstated your father's name on our product
你会成为我的商业伙伴
and you will be my partner.
他是对的
Yes, he's right.
我希望我们的公♥司♥能够买♥♥下那片地 捐出去
I want our company to buy that land and to donate it
这样给穷♥人♥的医院还是可以建
so the hospital for the poor can still be built.
我们应该以你父亲的名义捐献
We shall donate it in your father's name.
我的朋友 我亲爱的朋友
My friend. My dear, dear friend.
我以后再也不相信辛克莱尔这家伙了
I will never trust that toad Sinclair again.
你一开始居然愿意相信他
Why you trusted him in the first place
我也难以理解
is a mystery to me.
我听说你为了小菲茨罗伊做的事
I heard what you did for young Fitzroy,
把他撤出了对库珀黑帮的突击搜查
pulling him from that raid on the Cooper gang.
他对你可是大加赞誉
He cannot speak highly enough of you.
他们可不是普通黑帮
They're not just a gang.
他们是市内最为穷凶极恶的罪犯
They're among the most brutal criminals in the city.
他不去现场是万幸之事
He's very lucky not to have been out there.
请别对着我面露纵容的微笑
Please don't give me that indulgent smile.
这可不是纵容 这是恋慕
It's not indulgence, it's affection.
你说是就是
Of course it is.
威廉 别以为自己可以读懂我的心声
William... Do not presume to be able to read my mind.
如果我能读懂 那么我们就不必再聊天了
If I could then I'm quite sure that we would never speak again.
代我向波茨先生问好
To give my best to Mr Potts.
我不去太平间
I'm not going to the mortuary. I don't know.
在我看来 他会高频拜访你家的
From what I see, I believe he'll be a frequent visitor.
艾薇看起来被他迷住了
Ivy seems quite taken with him.
斯嘉丽小姐
Miss Scarlet..
菲茨罗伊警探
Detective Fitzroy.
你能将目光从斯嘉丽小姐身上移开吗
If you can drag your eyes from Miss Scarlet for a moment
刚刚出现了一个诈骗案 警探
a fraud case has just come in, detective.
是 长官
Yes, Sir.
蒙哥马利街上的珠宝商 伊登·布鲁姆
Jewellers on Montgomery Street. Eden Bloom.
去调查吧
Get me what you can find.
是 长官
Yes, Sir.
督察
Inspector...
我听说你把小菲茨罗伊
I hear you plucked young Fitzroy
从菲尔普斯警探那里拽出来协助你了
from Detective Phelps to assist you instead.
是的长官
Yes, Sir.
他有着百科全书般的毒药知识
He has encyclopaedic knowledge of poisons
对此案有帮助
I needed in this case.
你是说 百科全书般的
Encyclopaedic, you say?
令人印象深刻
Impressive.
去干活吧 警探
Well, get to it, detective.
是 长官
Yes, Sir.
你违反了另一个直接命令 督察
You disobeyed another direct order, Inspector.
我道歉 长官 但是我...
I apologise, Sir, but I...
小子
Laddie!
我在格拉斯哥街头长大 如你一样
I was born on the streets of Glasgow, just like you
我还和当年一样敏锐
and I'm as savvy as the day I was born.
别以为身居要职会改变我的本性
Do not assume my comfortable position here is turning me otherwise.
啊 您好 总监
Ah! Good day, Commissioner.
我桌上一瓶威士忌 饮者姓名可是您
I've a whisky with your name on it waiting on my desk.
那我希望是个大瓶
I hope it's a large one.
容量大 烈性强
Large and strong...
如同我对女人的口味一样
Just how I like my women.
斯嘉丽小姐
Miss Scarlet..
我想亲自祝贺您取得卓越的胜利
I wish to congratulate you in person on your magnificent win.
谢谢
Thank you.
能有机会当面对您表示同情真是太好了 纳什先生
How nice to have the opportunity to wish you commiserations in person, Mr Nash,
我猜今晚的《警务新闻报》
for I believe this evening's edition of the Illustrated Police News
已经印好了
will be leaving the printers
准备送到如饥似渴的读者手中
on its way to be devoured by its readership...
他们会发现天才纳什先生
Only later to discover that the genius, Mr Nash
做出了错误的指控
accused the wrong man.
没关系
It's no matter.
他们会在下一♥期♥向汉弗莱斯先生公开致歉
They will issue an apology to Mr Humphries in the next edition.
你会发现汉弗莱斯先生这样的人
Oh, I think you'll find that a man such as Mr Humphries
想要的可不是简单致歉
will want a little more than that.
应该是司法诉讼
A law suit, perhaps.
你这个女人
What a woman you are.
我现在更希望你能为我工作了
I'm afraid I'm even more eager to have you work for me than ever.
我的答案仍然是不
Well, my answer is still no.
我能做什么改变你的想法
Then what can I do to make you change your mind?
什么也做不了
Nothing.
总有点什么的
There's always something.
即便是你 斯嘉丽小姐 也有要价
Even you, Miss Scarlet, will have your price.
我想我可以试试勒索
I suppose I could try blackmail.
但我还是希望你自愿为我工作
However, perhaps I'd rather you come to me willingly..
而不是受强迫
Not coerced.
论手段我也可以跟你一样脏 先生
I can play as dirty as you, sir.
所以要相信我
So believe me when I say
你不会希望当我的敌人的
you do not want me as an enemy.
我希望当你的雇主
No, I want you as my employee.
考虑一下我的工作邀约吧
So take some time about my offer.
再见
Til then...
斯嘉丽小姐
Miss Scarlet.
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表