剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
Make sure this is the lot of them.
就这样 慢慢来
That's it. Nice and easy does it.
藏哪了
Where is the stash?
就在这里吧
Well, it's here somewhere.
我自己找
I'll find it myself.
等着坐牢吧
Cell waiting for you.
楼上没人了 长官
All clear upstairs, Sir.
好 你来搜下面 我去上面
Alright. You search down here. I'll take upstairs.
继续 来啊...
Go on, go on...
你的左轮手♥枪♥ 用起来
Your revolver. Use it!
你这警探一直这么没用吗
Are you always this useless detective?
我不知道该说什么 长官
I don't know what to say, Sir.
我让你做一个彻底检查
I told you to do a thorough search.
做了 我以为很彻底
I did, at least I believed I did.
这位先生在这儿 说明一点都不彻底
Well, this gentleman is evidence to the contrary.
我查了你的案子
I've looked into your case
和温特沃斯百货店一些认识乔治娜的人谈过
and spoken with some of those who knew Georgina at Wentworths,
特别是简·叶茨小姐
in particular and Miss Jane Yates.
她对事件有不同的说法
She has a different version of events.
这是从我约克郡的家转送来的
This was forwarded from my home address in Yorkshire.
今早收到的
I received it this morning.
亲爱的母亲 抱歉让你担心
Dear Mother, I'm sorry I have caused you worry.
请知悉 我一切都好 很快会联♥系♥您
Please know that all is well and I will be in touch soon.
挚上的爱 乔治娜
With fondest love, Georgina.
但我记得你说过 你父母都去世了
But I thought you said your mother and father were dead.
这电报是假的
The telegram is a lie.
不是乔治娜发的
Georgina did not send it.
我要跟你说点事
There's something I should tell you.
我只和乔治娜说过
Something I have never told a living soul apart from Georgina.
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
我当时很年轻 没结婚就怀上她
I was young and I had her out of wedlock.
为了家族的声誉
To save the disgrace on my family,
我们对外称姐妹
we were brought up as sisters.
乔治娜从没叫过我母亲
Georgina never called me mother.
只叫爱丽丝
Only ever Alice.
所以发这封信的人 知道你们的秘密
So whoever sent this knew your secret.
肯定是她亲近的人
Must have been someone close to her.
信任到可以倾诉秘密
Someone she trusted to confide in.
贝利夫人公♥寓♥
空房♥招租
叶茨小姐
Miss Yates.
我是斯嘉丽小姐
It's Miss Scarlett.
你确定你还好吗
You sure you're all right?
就是有点震惊
Just a little shocked.
毕竟不是每天都能被枪打
It's not every day one is shot at.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
查案子
Working a case.
乔治娜·李失踪案
The Georgina Lee case.
她姐姐来过苏格兰场
Her sister came into Scotland Yard.
就是那位愤怒的女士
The lady that was upset.
你重新查我的案子
You reopened one of my cases.
你一定知道 她对我的调查很不满意
You must understand that you sought out Miss Lee's business
才去找的她
after learning how dissatisfied she was with my service.
当然不是
Of course not.
我从摩西那拿到案子的
I secured the case through Moses.
摩西啊
Moses, ah...
我想置身事外
I didn't intend to become embroiled.
却卷了进来
It just happened.
你总这样 伊莱莎
Things have a tendency to just happen to you, Eliza.
你该对自己的决定负点责了
It's about time you took some credit for your decisions.
但凡你尊重一点我和我的职位
If you had any respect for me or my position,
你就不会重新查
then you would not have reopened it.
那我很庆幸重新查
Well, it's a good job I did
因为你显然有疏漏
because you most certainly missed something.
你知道我手上有多少案子吗
Do you have any idea how many cases I have to deal with?
我不像你 一次只用查一个案子
I don't have the luxury of working one case at a time as you do.
更遗憾的是
Well, more's the pity because
对乔治娜的调查真的很糟糕 威廉
the investigation into Georgina Lee was poor indeed, William.
长官
Sir.
怎么了
What is it?
谋杀发生时 他在街上
He was in the street at the time of the murder.
我觉得他知道点什么
I thought he might know something.
然后你觉得该把他
And you thought you would
带进谋杀现场吗 上帝啊
bring him here to the crime scene, for God's sake.
冷静 威廉
Calm yourself, William.
带他去问话
Take him in for questioning
用点常识吧 警探
and start using your common sense, detective.
威廉...
William...
别在我手下面前这么叫我
Never call me that again in front of my men.
所以
So.
现在你想找我谈话了
Now you wish to speak to me.
很抱歉 如果您觉得我们不够重视
I apologize if you feel that we did not give your sister's case
您妹妹的案子
the attention that it deserved.
是十分忽视
That is an understatement.
我们每年有
We've hundreds
成百上千的失踪人口报告
if not thousands of missing persons reports every year.
我们会尽全力的
We endeavour to do our best.
不管用什么方法 都要找到乔治娜
We are doing everything to find Georgina.
你这么做 只是因为斯嘉丽小姐
Only because Miss Scarlet
衬托出了你有多无能
has shone a light on your incompetence.
或许我们最好还是专注于
Perhaps we might be better concentrating on
我们这边的进展情况吧
how we proceed from here?
那位被杀害的女士
The lady who was murdered...
简·叶茨
Jane Yates.
告诉我她和乔治娜之间的关系
Tell me about Georgina's relationship with her.
我知道她曾和我妹妹共事
I know she worked with my sister.
而且她是个骗子
I also know she's a liar.
她说乔治娜很怕我
She said Georgina was scared of me.
她跟斯嘉丽小姐也是这么说的
She told Miss Scarlet as much.
拜托请您别再提斯嘉丽小姐
That's just please focus on something other than
和她的调查了好吗
Miss Scarletand her investigation.
至少她已经做过调查了
At least she's done an investigation.
这里他妈怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
这把左轮手♥枪♥是谁的
Who does this revolver belong to?
万分抱歉 长官
I can only apologise, Sir.
我当时是领他去牢房♥里 让他清醒清醒
I was guiding him into the cell to sober him up.
他突然从我的枪套里把枪拔了出来
When he pulled the gun from my holster and..
我无法理解 你这样的人
Beyond my comprehension, how a man like you
是怎么做到警探职位的
has got to the rank of detective.
您允许我向您说明过程吗
Do I have permission to enlighten you, Sir?
这是个反问句
It was rhetorical question.
哦 抱歉
Oh, forgive me.
我同样也很疑惑
I'm equally at a loss as to
像你这样的人为什么会想做警♥察♥呢
why a man like yourself would want to do this job.
我并不是针对你
I don't wish to be personal,
但是你看起来更像一位诗人 而非警♥察♥
but you look more like a poet than a police officer.
您不用觉得您的观察结果冒犯到我 长官
Please do not think you offend me with your observation, Sir.
我将其视作对我的赞扬
I take that as a compliment.
英国诗人、革命家、浪漫主义文学泰斗
代表作有《唐璜》《恰尔德·哈罗尔德游记》
我将拜伦勋爵视作英雄
You see, Lord Byron is a hero of mine
我也会常常遐想 终有一日
and I like to think that maybe one day
我也能发表自己创作的诗歌♥
I'll have some poetry of my own published.
菲茨罗伊警探
Detective Fitzroy.
事实是你完全不属于这里
The simple fact is that you do not belong here.
你留在这里 对你自己和其他警员都很危险
You are a danger to yourself and to the rest of my men,
我别无他法 必须将你解雇
so I have no alternative but to dismiss you.
并且立即执行
With immediate effect.
我明白 长官
I understand, Sir.
意思是你得离开了 警探
That means you need to leave, Detective.
是 长官
Yes, of course, Sir.
天啊
For heaven's sake.
你不喜欢我在办公室等你
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表