剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
你好 督察
Hello, Inspector.
你好 伙计
Aye, mate.
早上好 公爵
G' morning, Duke.
早上好 乔治
G' morning George.
早上好 督察 - 克里斯汀先生
Morning inspector. - Mr Christian.
给
Here ya' go...
好的
OK.
有什么情况吗
Anything I need to know?
没有
No...
今日无事 公爵
Not today, Duke.
继续留神
Well, keep your eyes peeled.
又是新的一天 薇尔莉特
And a new day, Violet.
弗雷德里克 - 公爵
Frederick. - Duke.
伦敦大都会警♥察♥厅
苏格兰场
早上好 长官
Morning, sir.
是要开会吗
Do we have a meeting?
坐下
Sit down.
有什么问题吗 长官
Do we have a problem, sir?
坐下再说
Take a seat, aye?
我呢... 知道咱俩并非事事相投
Now... I know we've not always seen eye to eye,
但我尽量不让个人情绪
but I try not to let personal feelings
影响到专业决策
get in the way of professional decisions.
因此 我要引荐你到一个更高的职位
Which is why I'm recommending you for a promotion.
长官
Sir?
总督察的位置空了出来
A vacancy for Chief Inspector has come up.
经我大力举荐 这位子是你的了
I put a good one in for you. The job is yours.
非常感谢您 长官
Well, thank you very much, sir.
毕竟你的成绩也该得到嘉奖了
Well, it's about time you received the recognition you deserve.
做得不错 小伙子 - 多谢
Well done, laddie. - Thank you.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
薪水也会跟着涨一些
There will be a few more pennies in the bank too.
具体多少还得和麦克尼尔警司商量 不过...
We'll need to talk that through with Superintendent McNeill... but uh...
怎么是麦克尼尔警司
Why Superintendent McNeill?
新职位在格拉斯哥警队
Promotion is to the Glasgow Force,
你这个月底就出发
you'll be leaving end of the month.
格拉斯哥警队
The Glasgow Force?
回老家的感觉不错吧
Nice to get back to the old hometown.
再次表扬 小伙子
Well done again, laddie.
长官
Sir...
请容我些时间考虑一下
I would like some time to think about it.
我要去曼彻斯特几天
Well, I'm off to Manchester for a couple of days.
等我回来再告诉我
Give me an answer when I get back.
维克多·拉奇曼先生 - 没有
Mr. Victor Latchman. - None.
亚历山大·李普顿勋爵 - 没有
Lord Alexander Lipton. - No.
巴斯侯爵 托马斯·彭布罗克爵士
Sir Thomas Pembroke, Marquis of Bath.
都没有
No, nothing.
他们就没有一丁点丑闻吗
Not a single piece of scandal on any of them?
那位李普顿的叔叔最近在镇上没少花钱
Well, the uncle of the Lipton man has been throwing his money around town.
都花哪了
On what?
医院
To hospitals.
还有一个专为穷♥人♥制衣的工厂
And a factory making clothes for the poor.
他们已经这样好几周了
They've been doing this for weeks now.
你关心他们的行踪做什么
Why you care what they've been up to?
帕克夫人花钱雇我调查
Mrs. Parker pays me to do background checks
那些可能成为他侄女婿的人
on potential husbands for her niece.
她想看看他们够不够格
She wants to know if they're suitable.
而我向哈蒂保证过 会挑些他们的毛病
And I promised Hattie to find reasons why they are unsuitable.
她想要嫁给自己选择的人 但她的姑妈...
She wishes to marry someone of her own choosing, and her aunt...
这种揭人老底的活 你还是另寻他人吧
Well, you need to find someone else to do your yard digging.
我不干了
I'm done.
我知道这不太道德 可哈蒂不想再被束缚了
I know it's unethical, but Hattie has had such a sheltered life.
我不在乎道不道德
I don't care about the ethics.
这事太无聊了
it's boring.
无聊
Boring?
那些人都一样 一样的家世一样的生活
They're all the same men with the same families and the same lives.
我可以用这些时间做更值得的事
There are better uses of my time.
我也是有名声的人
I have a reputation to protect.
你是想让我加钱吗
Is this you asking for more money?
不是 这事关职业尊严
No. It'd be about professional pride.
什么意思
Why?
你要给多少
How much are you offering?
你说得对
You're right.
我们的时间得用来做更重要的事
There are much better uses of our time.
我现在就去找哈蒂
I'm seeing Hattie presently.
让她和姑妈好好聊聊
I will tell her to speak to her aunt.
我倒也乐意和帕克夫人聊上一二
I'm happy to have a word with Mrs Parker myself
如果钱够的话
if the money is right.
这才是我想要的嘛
Now, that is something I would love to see.
亨利·斯嘉丽先生
私♥家♥侦♥探♥事务所
督察
Inspector.
摩西
Moses.
他来这里做什么
What does he want?
我们在合力调查一件案子
We're working a case together.
什么案子
What kind of case?
换新背心了
Is that a new waistcoat?
挺精干的
Very smart.
没有
No.
你知道自己一不想谈什么事
Are you aware how often you change the subject
就会转移话题吗
when you don't wish to talk about something?
你来得正好 我有事要你帮忙
I'm glad you are here I have a favor to ask.
我说中了吧
Point proved then.
你周四晚上有安排吗
Do you have plans on Thursday evening?
艾薇非要请波茨先生 是巴拿巴先生 来吃晚餐
Ivy is insisting that Mr Potts, or Barnabas, comes to dinner.
我一个人可应付不来
There's no way I can handle that alone.
伊莱莎 - 求你了 帮帮忙
Eliza? - Please, please his on own anyway.
先不说这个了 我...
Never mind that I um...
我得和你说点事
I need to speak to you about something.
你介意我一边聊一边叫个马车吗
Do you mind if I hail a cab while we talk?
哈蒂·帕克一直打电♥话♥催 我快迟到了
Hattie Parker is calling around and I'm running late.
可以... 好的
Yes... fine.
是这样
So, um.
今早我上班的时候
So I was at work this morning.
不会是摩西的事吧
This isn't going to be about Moses, is it?
不 和摩西无关
No, it is not about Moses.
虽然你坚持和那些已知罪犯来往
Even though you insist on associateing with known criminals.
还真是摩西的事 - 我不是来和你聊摩西的
This is about Moses. - I didn't come here to speak to you about Moses.
也不是该死的巴拿巴或波茨
Or Barnabas bloody Potts.
我...
I've...
我升职了
I've been offered a promotion.
总督察 - 威廉
Chief Inspector. - William.
这是天大的好消息
That's wonderful news.
恭喜你了
Congratulations.
职位在格拉斯哥
The job is in Glasgow.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
太可惜了
That's a shame.
算了
Never mind.
你不说点别的吗
Is that all you are going to say?
还能说什么
What else is there to say?
那是在格拉斯哥
Well it is in Glasgow.
苏格兰联盟城之一
Allies of Scotland.
我自然知道格拉斯哥在哪儿
I'm well aware where Glasgow is.
很显然你不打算接受 所以...
You're plainly not going to take it. So...
你怎么知道
How do you know?
威廉 我作为朋友这么说
William, I say this as a friend.
自从我认识你
Since I've known you.
你面临过很多工作机会
You've been offered many different jobs.
只要不是在伦敦
Any that are outside of London,
你都会推掉
You've always turned down.
确实 但这次是升到总督察
Yes, but this is a promotion to Chief Inspector.
我没记错的话 和诺丁汉那次一样
As for the job in Nottingham, I seem to remember.
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表