剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
And I thought sending flowers to a grave listed in the stolen files
给失窃文件里提到的一座坟墓送花的事
might have been something that you would have mentioned.
我和那座坟墓的联♥系♥牵扯进此案
No, it's merely a coincidence that my connection with that grave
纯属巧合
should have dovetailed with this investigation.
萨克利先生 我从警多年
I've been in the force a long time, Mr. Thackeray
根据我的经验
and in my experience,
所谓巧合 从来都经不起推敲
a coincidence never holds up to much scrutiny.
那你这次就错了
Well, in this case, you're wrong.
这个解释很简单
It is a simple explanation.
但我并不乐意谈论
However, it's not something I'm comfortable to speak of,
我也没义务跟你解释
nor should I have to explain myself to you.
您要是愿意
Well, if you prefer,
可以跟卡尔迈克警探解释
you can explain yourself to Detective Carmichael,
门罗警司现在派他负责此案
who I believe Superintendent Munro has now assigned to this case.
我可以保证 他不会像我一样孤身前来
And I can assure you he will not be as discrete as I am.
真♥相♥是
The fact is...
我出身贫寒
I had a humble upbringing.
不只是贫寒
There's more than humble.
我出身于济贫院
I was born in the workhouse.
我不愿谈及我的出身
It's something I don't like to talk about,
也从不透露
and rarely reveal,
特别是拥有这种地位以后
particularly being a man of such status.
但我从小就立志
But from a young age I was...
一定要出人头地
utterly determined to make something of myself,
你可以看到
and as you can see,
我成功了
I was successful.
这一路上 有很多人帮助过我
There were many people who helped me along the way.
尤其是我妻子
Not least of all, my wife.
我永远感激她
And for that I'm forever grateful.
简言之
So in short,
没有这些贵人 我的人生可能大不一样
my fate could have been somewhat different.
作为基♥督♥教♥徒♥ 以及首席验尸官
And as a Christian man, and in my position as chief coroner
每当我路过一个贫民墓 我都会献花
whenever I happen upon a pauper grave, I like to send flowers.
这是小小的敬意
It is a small kindness
它能帮我铭记
and it helps me remember.
铭记
Remember?
若非上帝开恩
There, but for the grace of God,
我也会沦落至此
Go I.
好了
So.
先生 谢谢您坦诚相告 但是...
Well, I appreciate your candor, Sir, but...
关于此案 我还有一些问题要问
I'm afraid there's still some questions that I need to ask regarding the case.
为什么 还没结束吗
What, why? Surely we're done here?
我说结束才算结束 萨克利先生
We're done when I say we're done, Mr Thackeray.
你们怎么知道我在这儿
How did you know I was here?
威灵顿督察特别嘱咐我
Inspector Wellington specifically ordered me
不要和你说话 斯嘉丽小姐
not to converse with you, Miss Scarlet.
好吧
Very well.
我很惊讶 像你这样有风度的绅士
Although I'm surprised that a gentleman with impeccable manners,
也会这么粗暴
such as yourself, would be so rude,
我只是在执行命令
I'm only following orders.
请原谅 我对你怀有崇高的敬意
Please forgive me, I do hold you in the highest regard.
我不想给你添麻烦 菲茨罗伊警探
I don't wish to get you into trouble, Detective Fitzroy.
但是回答一个简单问题 有什么坏处吗
But answering one simple question, can it really do any harm?
花店老板说
The florist advised that
你问过他 是谁给贫民墓送花的
you'd been asking who sent the flowers to the pauper grave.
但我没和花店老板说过话
But I didn't speak to the florist.
是摩西替我问的
Moses got that information to me.
那花店老板说的金发女人是谁
Well then, who was the blond lady the florist spoke of?
我不认识什么玛丽·道森或者血腥玛丽
No, I do not know this Mary Dawson or Bloody Mary,
管她外号♥叫什么
or whatever the devil she's called.
我和你一样 急于抓住这个犯人
I'm as anxious as you to get this criminal into custody
查明到底发生了什么
and find out what the hell is going on.
督察 我已经回答了所有问题
And I've answered all your questions, inspector.
我妻子和女仆出去办事 马上回来
My wife and the maid will be back from my errands soon.
我要你在她们回来前离开
I'd like you gone before they return.
您似乎急于赶我走 萨克利先生
You seem extremely keen to get rid of me, Mr. Thackeray.
你的来访可能让我的名声毁于一旦
Well, a reputation can be undone by such a visit.
我不想变成无聊的谈资
I do not want to be the topic of idle gossip.
我以为家里只有您
I thought you were alone.
那是女仆
No, that'll just be the maid.
就是陪您妻子外出办事的那个女仆吗
The maid who's running errands with your wife?
别开门 求你了
No, do not open that door. Please!
很高兴再次见面 督察
Nice to see you again, Inspector.
玛丽 把手♥枪♥放下
Put the revolver down, Mary.
我正要和你说同样的话呢
I was about to say the same to you.
如果不照做
And if you don't,
我就一枪崩了萨克利夫人
I will shoot Mrs Thackeray in the head.
玛丽 求你了 不要这样
No, Mary, please, please do not do this.
闭嘴
Shut up.
待会儿再跟你算账
I'll deal with you later.
我说
I said,
把枪放下
put it down.
踢过来
Kick it towards me.
很好
Good.
但转念一想
But on second thoughts,
我还是要杀了她 - 不要
I think I'm gonna kill her anyway. - No!
我建议你别这么做
I would recommend that you do not.
你知道 用警♥察♥的武器是一种冒犯
You know that using a policeman's weapon is an offence.
难道你希望我派菲茨罗伊警探来吗
Would you have preferred if I had dispatched Detective Fitzroy?
伦敦大都会警♥察♥厅
苏格兰场
我的真名是阿尔菲·弗兰普顿
My real name is Alfie Frampton?
玛丽·道森曾是我未婚妻
Mary Dawson was my fiancee.
我们就是两个小混混
We were small-time crooks
但实施了一次钻石盗窃行动
but we managed to pull off a diamond heist.
我什么时候能见我妻子
When can I see my wife?
她跟此案毫无关系
She knows nothing of any of this.
继续说
Get on with it.
我带着钻石逃走了
I took the diamonds and ran.
但玛丽找到了我 她就像个...
But Mary tracked me down. She's like a..
她是个疯女人
It's a mad woman.
她袭击我 她...
She was attacking me. She was..
想把钻石收入囊中
desperate to get hold of them.
所以我吞下去了
So I swallowed them.
你把钻石吞下去了
You swallowed the diamonds?
她给我留下了这道疤
And there were times she gave me this.
警♥察♥收到密报赶来 逮捕了玛丽
The police turned up after a tip-off and arrested Mary.
我侥幸逃脱
But I managed to escape.
既然她进去了
And with her inside.
我看到了解脱之道
I saw a way out.
将她抛在身后
To leave her behind.
将我的过去抛在身后
To leave my past behind.
我伪造了死亡
So I faked my own death.
你用了海格特那个贫民墓里的尸体
You used the corpse from the pauper's grave in Highgate.
所以你每月都会献花
That's why you sent flowers to it each month.
可怜人
Poor soul..
无论他是谁
Whoever he was
他给了我新生
gave me a new life.
弗兰普顿把尸体搬去一个藏身处
Frampton took the body to one of their hideouts,
和那人互换衣物
changed clothes with the man,
然后在他下颌处划了一刀
and then gave him a cut down his cheek,
就像道森对他做的那样
just like Dawson had done to him.
我记得他告诉您
I'm pretty sure he always told you
他那道疤是在克里米亚战争中留下的
that he got that scar from the Crimea, Sir.
我并非唯一相信他的人
I'm not the only one who believed him.
他跟所有人都是这么说的
He told everyone that.
长官 我不是在质疑您的判断
I wasn't questioning your judgment, Sir.
玛丽·道森坐牢时
From her prison cell,
在文件里看到了尸体的事
Mary Dawson read about the body in the papers
她以为那是她未婚夫
and assumed it was that of her fiance.
等她刑满释放
and then when she served her time,
她开始寻找他的坟墓
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表