剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
My man in the city has had to deal with her time and time again,
但这次她太过分了
but this time she's gone too far.
那个女侦探
The lady detective.
真是荒谬
What nonsense.
斯嘉丽小姐跟管理市停尸间服务的职员
So Miss Scarlet has had some minor grievances with the clerk
有着一些小摩擦
who runs the city mortuary service.
在其中一个犯罪现场找到了证据
There was evidence found at one of the crime scenes
那个犯罪现场就是这里
that place is out there.
这肯定会带来一种假设
Surely you are working under the assumption
即闯入了一间停尸间的人也闯入了其他两间
that whoever did one break in must have done the other two.
没错 这是一种假设 长官
Yes, that would be the assumption, sir.
我要立即起诉那个女人
I want that woman charged without delay.
着手在办了
It's all on hand.
位于伦敦北部的女子监狱
把斯嘉丽小姐直接带去霍洛韦
Take Miss Scarlet directly to Holloway.
在进行深入调查时 可以把她关在那里
She can be kept there whilst further investigations are undertaken.
深入调查 有必要吗
Further Investgation? What need is there of that?
你掌握了所需的一切证据 费格斯
You've got all the evidence you need, Fergus.
起诉她 - 但是长官...
Charge her. - But Sir...
这是命令 督察
That's an order, Inspector.
是 长官
Yes, Sir.
抱歉 伊莱莎...
Sorry, Eliza...
她在哪
Where is she?
我也想知道 这样我就能对她大发雷霆了
I wish I knew so I could give her a piece of my mind.
她除了害我担心之外什么也没做
She does nothing but worry the life out of me.
现在她不仅是个逃犯
Not only is she now a fugitive,
还又一次地耍了我
but she's also made a complete fool out of me again.
我和您一样急于找到她
I'm as frantic to find her as you are.
天知道她在哪
God knows where she is.
天知道她正处于什么危险之中
God knows what danger she's in.
不会有我抓住她时那么危险
Well, not as much danger as she'll be when I get my hands on her.
请不要这么说 督察
Please do not talk like that Inspector,
这一点也不绅士
but it's not gentlemanly.
你知道她惹上了多大的麻烦吗
Do you have any idea how much trouble she's in?
那您必须帮帮她
Then you must help her.
我都不知道她在哪 怎么帮她
How can I when I don't know where she is?
有个人可能知道她在哪
There was one person who might know her whereabouts
我们谈话期间 我已经让手下去追捕他了
and I have my men hunting him down as we speak.
如果摩西有一点动静
If Moses so much as sneezes,
我们都会对他穷追不舍
we will be down on him like a ton of bricks.
您为什么认为摩西知道这一切
What makes you think Moses knows anything?
这句话原意是"像贼一样亲密"
他俩亲密无间
Those two are thick as thieves?
如果看到她 或者听到她的消息
If you see her or you hear from her,
立刻派人找我 艾薇
then you send for me Ivy, immediately.
你确定没被人跟踪吗
Are you sure you weren't followed?
你们怎么总这么问我
Why do people always ask me that?
我担心小姐
I'm worried about my girl.
你确定该这么做吗
Are you certain this is the right thing to do?
按计划行事
Just stick to the plan.
我做不到
I don't think I can do it.
你刚刚才骗了督察
You just lied to the Detective Inspector.
你做得到
You can do this.
跑了
Gone.
跑去哪了
Gone where?
我不知道 长官
I don't know sir.
你拘留的头号♥嫌疑人跑了
So a prime suspect who was in your custody has done a runner.
你还找不到她 一个女人
You're unable to locate her, a woman.
她是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 长官
She's a private detective, Sir.
她有人脉... - 你不算吗
She has contacts... - Are you not one of them?
我保证完全没参与 长官
I can assure you that I've had no hand in this, sir.
我还可以保证
I can also assure you
伊莱莎·斯嘉丽不是凶手
that Eliza Scarlet is not the perpetrator.
我们找错方向了
We're barking up the wrong tree.
够了
Enough!
看来我们目前有利益冲突
Now it seems to me we have a conflict of interest here,
我建议你转去调查另一个案子
so I'm going to recommend you'll move to another case.
恕我直言 长官
With all due respect, Sir,
不能这样
that would be a mistake.
首席验尸官很有人脉和影响力
The chief coroner's a man of connection and influence.
我日子会很不好过
so I'm gonna make my life extremely difficult.
宽限我一天 长官
Give me one more day, sir.
我初入这份工作 小子
Now, I have not long been in this job, laddie, and I can assure you
你最好别让我丢了它
you do not want to be the reason I lose it.
宽限批准
You have your day.
找到她
Find her!
是 长官
Yes, Sir.
市停尸房♥
公众止步
贵客造访 荣幸之至
What a privilege it is to have such a visit.
上次这么荣幸
Not since Prince Albert himself
维多利亚女王的丈夫
还是阿尔伯特王子亲自为我们的
graced us to open our new autopsy wing
新验尸楼揭幕
have I been so honoured.
我也很荣幸 波茨先生
And the honour is all mine, Mr. Potts.
我只是应我丈夫萨克利先生的要求而来
I am merely here at the request of my husband, Mr Thackeray.
他说 "塞西莉亚 你一定要去拜访波特先生
'Cecilia', he said, 'You must pay Mr Potter a visit
看看他经历了这等痛苦后 恢复得怎么样了"
and see is he quite well after such a distressing episode'.
首席验尸官
The notion of the chief coroner
能想到我这样卑微的职员
giving an employee as lowly as myself any thought is...
已经足以慰藉了 萨克利夫人
that's comfort indeed, Mrs Thackeray.
但这次的非法闯入一事 让我觉得被侵犯
But this business with the break-in has left me feeling somewhat violated.
想到有人未经授权
To think someone came into this,
就进入我的私人圣地
my private sanctuary without authorization.
我说"有人"
I say someone,
但我清楚这人是谁 警方也是
but I know exactly who it was and so do the police.
是啊 我都听丈夫说了
Yes, my husband told me all about it.
是个年轻女子吧
Some young woman, was it not?
我听说她是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I hear she's a private investigator.
一个淑女做这个 真少见
What a curious job for a lady.
那女人毫无淑女样子
There's nothing of the lady about that woman.
她到底偷了什么
What exactly was it she stole?
萨克利夫人
I thought you said your husband
我记得您说 您丈夫都跟您说了
told you all about it, Mrs Thackeray?
他确实说了 但...
He did indeed, but..
我有点健忘 你知道女人都这样...
I have quite forgotten. Ah, you know how us ladies are..
一次记不住太多东西
it's hard to retain too much information at any one time.
我不信
I do not believe you.
我很清楚 像您这样的夫人
It is abundantly clear to me that a lady such as yourself
不仅有美貌 还有智慧
possesses great brains as well as beauty.
谬赞了 波茨先生
You're kind, Mr. Potts.
但我确实忘了些细节
But it is nevertheless true that the details have quite faded me.
您介意我们换个话题吗
Would you mind if we did not discuss that woman?
我需要注意血压
I have to be mindful of my blood pressure
想到她我又很苦恼
and she has a habit of causing me great vexation.
喝茶
Tea.
天啊 我都忘了来干什么了
Goodness, I'd quite forgotten the reason for my visit.
我们夫妇想邀请你共进晚餐
My husband and I would like to invite you for dinner.
今晚
This evening.
在首席验尸官家里吗
At the chief coroner's house?
我会努力减少问题
And I will endeavour to keep my questions to a minimum.
不给您徒增苦恼
I'd hate to cause undue vexation.
我... 萨克利夫人 没有的事...
I... Mrs Thackeray, nonsense...
您想知道什么
What is it you wish to know?
三个停尸房♥的机密文件都被偷了
Confidential files were stolen from all three mortuaries.
包含二十五年前 1857年八月的
They contained lists of unidentified bodies who died 25 years ago
无名尸体清单
in the August of 1857.
还有其他的吗
Anything else taken?
我们得告诉伊莱莎
We should let Eliza know.
还不行
Not yet.
我有更多发现前 她必须低调
She must lie low until I've found out more.
她藏身的安全屋到底在哪里
Where exactly is this safe house she's holed up in?
我希望是个体面的地方
I hope it's respectable.
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表