剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
个子较小 威尔士口音 高顶帽
Small in stature, Welsh accent, top hat,
前额有胎记
and he had a slight birthmark on his forehead.
此人不是我司员工
Whoever he is, he does not work for my company.
那又是谁雇在我
Well, if he didn't hire me, then who did?
塑达保险公♥司♥
伦敦霍本 约克路25号♥
为什么这人要给你
Why would this man give you a card
不存在的公♥司♥的名片呢
for a business that does not exist?
这说不通啊
It does not make any sense.
哈蒂 很高兴见到你
Hattie, it's always nice to see you,
但你不能老这样突然出现
but you really cannot keep popping in like this.
名片格外精致
It's a very nice card to boot.
这个粗体浮雕很妙
It's subtle, that bold embossing.
家父生前从事印刷业
My father was in the ink business
而且对于精心选择的字体
and there was nothing that comes close to my passion
我向来爱不释手
than a well chosen font.
这么说 你或许能帮上忙
Oh well, then perhaps you can help me.
我想知道是谁定制了这些名片
I need to find out who ordered these cards.
哈蒂
Hattie?
你希望我来帮忙
You want me to help you?
就像助理一样
I mean like an assistant?
是的 如果你愿意
Yes, if you like.
我会带你走遍全城文印店 伊莱莎
I will take you to every stationer's in town, Eliza
路上我会向你介绍十二种印刷字体
and on the way I shall explain the twelve types of calligraphy.
我已经迫不及待了
I can hardly wait.
怎么样
Well?
她情况如何
What's the matter with her?
先生
Sir...
什么事
What is it now?
你们到底要干嘛
What the hell is this?
我们有搜查令 先生
We have a warrant to search these premises, sir.
家母重病在床 你们却破门而入
My mother is extremely ill and you come marching in...
是您的女仆放我们进来的
We were let in by your maid.
跟此案有关的事我已和盘托出
I have said all I have to say on this matter.
你们没有正当理由搜查
You've no just cause to be here.
达什伍德先生 请您冷静
Mr Dashwood I would request that you control your temper, sir.
不好
Right!
菲茨罗伊 菲茨罗伊
Fitzroy... Fitzroy!
你们到底在搞什么
What on Earth is going on here?
威灵顿 情况如何
Ah, Wellington. How are we?
一切都好 谢谢您 长官
Fine, thank you, Sir.
小菲茨罗伊表现如何
How's young Fitzroy getting on?
长官 他其实...
Actually, Sir, he's uh..
他做得不错
he's doing very well.
很好
Glad to hear it.
总监让我看看他 他现在在吗
Commissioner asked me to check in on him. Is he around?
现在不在 先生
Not at the moment, Sir.
他出外勤 协助我处理达尔文手稿案
He is out assisting me on the Darwin investigation.
他的进步 你还满意吧
You're happy with his progress, yes?
任重道远 但确实满意
He still has a lot to learn, but yes..
那就好 我会转告他父亲
Glad to hear it. I'll let his father know.
再接再厉
Keep up the good work.
我是斯嘉丽小姐的顾问
I am acting as consultant
协助进行一项重要调查
to Miss Scarlet's extremely important investigation.
凭借我在文印行业丰富的专业知识
Given my considerable expertise in the business of stationary,
本人绝非自吹自擂
I do not boast when I say that
本人对以下方面造诣颇深
I have an encyclopedic knowledge of embossing,
浮雕印刷 字体 字距
calligraphy, kerning,
以及名片印刷的重中之重
and the jewel in the crown of any calling card -
字形
the font.
我的最爱是... - 帕克小姐
My particular favour... - Miss Parker.
这张名片是在此印制的吗
Was this card made on these premises?
请您稍等
One moment, please..
哈蒂 能否请你交谈时更为言简意赅
Hattie, may I ask you be more economical with your conversation?
言简意赅 - 安静
Economical? - Keep quiet!
我们上周售出一本
We sold a book last week.
你还记得买♥♥方是谁吗
Do you remember who to?
雷金纳德·布斯先生
Mr Reginald Booth.
R·布斯律师
宣誓公♥证♥人
达什伍德
我是威灵顿督察 听说你希望和我谈谈
I'm Inspector Wellington. I understand you wish to speak with me.
我代表客户达什伍德家族到访
I am here on behalf of my clients, the Dashwood family.
我是他们的法律顾问
I am their legal counsel and as such
托马斯·达什伍德先生让我转达
Mr Thomas Dashwood has asked me to relay
其母过世的消息
the sad news of the passing of his mother.
节哀顺变
My condolences.
达什伍德老夫人久病在床
Mrs Dashwood has been ill for some time
她的过世并不让人意外
so it is not completely unexpected,
但对其子仍是沉重的打击
but still a terrible blow to her son.
您可以想象 他悲伤难耐
As you can imagine, he is stricken with grief
因此要求您日后莫再骚扰他
and requests that you desist from harassing him any further.
是吗
Does he now?
他希望我转告您 他家财颇丰
He has asked me to point out that he is a man of wealth
能全额负担起打官司的费用
who could fund the most thorough of legal challenges.
我建议 日后沟通直接通过我进行
I would advise that any future communications come directly through myself.
R. Booth律师
霍本 维斯特里街28号♥
祝您日安 先生
I bid you a good day, Sir.
你有威尔士口音 布斯先生
So the Welsh accent I detect, Mr Booth.
有何相干
I fail to see the relevance.
室内着帽 不合规矩吧
Is it not customary to remove one's hat when indoors?
我行程繁忙
I am a busy man
另有邀约要赴 督察先生
with many other appointments to attend, Inspector.
你在冒犯我
You offend me, sir.
请脱帽
Kindly take it off.
荒谬至极
This is quite ridiculous.
我的马车在外面侯着
My car is waiting outside.
要么你自己脱帽
Either you take off your hat
要么我帮你脱
or I'll take it off for you.
我有位同事 想必你认识
I believe you know, an associate of mine.
斯嘉丽小姐
Miss Scarlet.
那么
Well.
看来你这次的身份是真的
Seems you are who you claim to be.
雷金纳德·布斯律师
Mr Reginald Booth, solicitor,
维斯特里街二十八号♥
of 28 Westerly Row.
说吧 为何要假扮斯沃布先生
So tell me why you were impersonating a Mr. Swab
一位虚构保险公♥司♥的雇员
who works for a bogus insurance fund.
我否认您的指控
I deny any such accusation
此外 我要知道自己是否被批捕
and furthermore would ask if I am under arrest.
若情况属实 您未尽告知之职
If so, you have failed to mention it.
布斯先生 你随时可以离去
You're free to go at any time,Mr Booth,
我也随时可以去法律学会
just as I am free to go to the Law Society
举报你欺诈
and report you for fraud.
我为达什伍德家族工作了很多年
I have worked for the Dashwood family for some years,
最开始服务于达什伍德先生的父亲
at first for Mr. Dashwood's late father,
随后服务于达什伍德先生
then latterly for Mr. Dashwood himself.
我勤勉 顺从 并以此取酬
I am paid for my diligence and compliance.
你是说你的所作所为是有人指使
You mean you do what you're told?
是的 我为客户尽心尽力
I do my best for my clients, yes.
托马斯·达什伍德先生对斯嘉丽小姐有何兴趣
And what interest did Thomas Dashwood have in Miss Scarlet?
让我去见她的 并非托马斯·达什伍德先生
It was not Thomas Dashwood who told me to visit her.
卡尔纳克神庙
卡尔纳克神庙
The Temple of Karnak...
警务新闻画报
女侦探侦破幽灵案
伊莱莎·斯嘉丽侦破案件
所以达什伍德老夫人曾是勇敢的探险家
So Mrs Dashwood was an intrepid explorer.
但被排斥在历史书之外
But very much left out of the history books.
我做了调查 这个考古队只有她一名女性
I've done some research and there's no mention of her among the
但历史书里从未提及她
otherwise male archaeology team.
律师说 她家里安排她嫁给一个英国富人
The lawyer said when her family married her off to a rich,
对方大她许多
much older English husband.
并且坚持让她待在家里 恪守妇道
he insisted that she stay at home and behave more appropriately.
我能理解她为什么喜欢你
I can see why she liked you.
等她丈夫去世
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表