I like the little stingray theme thing that they've got going on.
我们之前说有多少升来着?
How many gallons did we say that was?
4921升加勒比海海水
Thirteen thousand gallons of Caribbean salt water.
太厉害了!
That is epic!
如果我能在那里面生活 我就永远都不出来了
If I could live under there, I'd never leave.
人鱼裁缝师埃里克 在人鱼社群的地位举足轻重
Eric the Mertailor is huge in the mermaid community.
他非常厉害
He's so epic.
他创立了自己的人鱼水族馆
He is opening up his own mermaid aquarium
他会在那里举办他自己的人鱼表演
where he's going to be throwing his own mermaid shows.
(您的试演日期为4月21日)
他举办了选拔试演
And he's holding auditions.
我要去争取一下
And I'm going for it.
我之前从来没在水箱里游过泳 但我非常兴奋
I've never swam in a tank before, and I'm really, really, really excited.
来自全国各地的美人鱼 都会来参加这次试演
There are mermaids coming from all around the country to these auditions.
(人鱼裁缝师)
Everyone wants to be a Mertailor mermaid.
每个人都想成为 “人鱼裁缝师”的美人鱼
所以竞争一定会非常激烈
So the competition is going to be really stiff.
大家早上好 我叫埃里克
Good morning, everybody. My name is Eric.
我非常高兴大家今天能来
I'm really excited to have you all here today.
选拔出“人鱼裁缝师”的 第一批演员的这一时刻
I've waited 15 years for this very moment
我已经等待了15年
to audition the first group of people to be performers for Mertailor.
今天的试演和人鱼尾鳍没有关系
Today's auditions have nothing to do with mermaid tails.
关键在于你们各自在水中的自在程度
It has to do with your individual comfortability in the water.
当我看着水下的你们时
When I see you underwater,
我透过橱窗是否能感受到共鸣
if I feel like I have a connection through the window,
这就是我选拔的关键
then that's how I choose.
如果你在水里给我的感觉是你很害怕
If you're in the water and I find that you're freaking out,
我就会请你出来
I'm gonna ask you to get out of the water,
而此时你的试演也随之结束了
and at that time your audition will be over,
你会被要求离开这里
and then you'll be asked to leave the premises. Okay?
-大家准备好了吗? -好了
All right. You guys ready? - Yes.
以前有人进过水箱吗? 有人吗?
Anybody been in a tank before? Anybody?
没有
No.
所以大家都是第一次? 是的
So this is everybody's first? - Yep.
有人知道他们要雇多少个人吗?
Does anyone know how many spots they're hiring for?
我不知道
I have no clue. - It's like The Mermaid Games.
就像“人鱼游戏”一样
愿最优秀的鱼获胜!
May the best fish win!
好了
All right.
请前三位入水吧
Let's send in the first three individuals.
好的 一、二、三...
All right, one, two, and three...
这也是海水 非常不同
Oh, it's also salt water too, so way different.
我要你们再试一次
I want you to try it one more time.
后面的腿伸向水箱后方 弯曲
Keep that back leg towards the back of the tank, bent.
弯曲 伸直 不要弯曲
Bent. Straight, not bent.
动作到位的话 你们应该能感觉到剧痛
When you do this right, you should be in excruciating pain.
如果你的号♥码在水族箱上 那你就有两分钟时间
You have two minutes if your number's on the tank.
我是特里斯坦
I'm Tristan.
我是晶晶
I'm Sparkles.
-晶晶? -是的
Sparkles? - Yes.
-我想我在“照片墙”关注了你 -是吗?
I think I follow you on Instagram. - Oh, you do?
-你的人鱼名字叫什么? -红河人鱼
What's your merman name? - Red River Merman.
水族馆一月份开业时 我注意到了
I noticed when the aquarium opened in January,
他说会举♥行♥试演
that he said there were gonna be auditions.
很快 我仔细看了
So, then very quickly, I zeroed in on every video
埃里克的每段水下芭蕾
of Eric doing underwater ballet,
然后我就在网上和我的“照片墙”狂发
and then I just, like, blasted the internet and my Instagram
逐个动作模仿他的视频
with, like, copying him, like, literally move for move,
每一次都试图想给他一份简历
just, like, trying to give him a résumé, you know, every time.
每次他点赞我的视频时
And, uh, every time he likes one of my videos,
都仿佛是点亮了我的世界
it lights my world up.
我就是那个拍了很多芭蕾舞视频的人
I'm the dude with all the ballet videos.
好吧 你真的会跳芭蕾舞?
Okay. Aw... Do you actually dance ballet?
-是的 -厉害
Yeah. - Epic.
海豚式打腿时腿是直的
Dolphin is a straight leg. - This is the one where I lock my knees.
绷紧我的膝盖
All the way around. - All the way around.
绕一圈
风车转 一样的 绕一圈
Pinwheel, same thing, all the way around.
非常好
Great job.
再试一次 双腿并拢
Try it again. Keep your legs together.
努力放轻松 别像只鸭子似的
Try to be relaxed and don't look like a duck.
这样可不行
This is not gonna work.
下一组可以入水了 太棒了
We can send in the next group. That would be fantastic.
她掉了一片指甲
She just lost a nail.
那条鱼想把它吃了
The fish are trying to eat it.
嘿 切尔西 你看到飘着的那片指甲了吗?
Hey, Chelsea. Do you see the nail that's floating?
鹦嘴鱼 有条鹦嘴鱼把它吞了
The parrotfish. One of the parrotfish have it.
他吐出来了 谢谢
He spit it out. Thank you.
-感觉好不真实 -我知道
This can't be real life. - I know.
马上就要第一次跳进水箱里了!
About to jump in the tank for the first time ever!
我不知道 该哭还是该笑 或者又哭又笑
I don't know whether to cry or laugh or melt.
我更担心那位维奇瓦奇人鱼
I'm more nervous about the Weeki Wachee mermaid.
她就像是美人鱼皇族一样
She's, like, mermaid royalty.
我知道
Oh, I know.
完美
Perfect. Perfect.
我喜欢她的手臂
Oh, I love her arms.
你看到她的转身了吗?
Oh, did you see her turn?
知道有多少人无法在水下转身吗?
Know how many people can't turn in the water?
好了 女士们 非常感谢
All right, ladies, thank you so much.
我们要让接下来的两位下水了
We're gonna bring in the next two.
这简直就是我最疯狂的梦想
This is literally my wildest dream.
让我们看看你们的实力
Let's see what you got.