对 没错 我们一起游过泳
Yes, we do. We swam together.
大团聚取消了
The reunion is cancelled.
其他州的人都做好了计划
You have all these people coming from out of state making plans.
她们就是想聚一下而已
They just want to get together.
克丽丝托尔!嘿 姐妹!
Crystal! Hey, girl!
你好吗?
How you doing?
见到你好开心啊
It's wonderful to see you.
我觉得 开个小派队一定会非常棒
And I was like, it'd be great to have a little party.
Yes.
这样 过来的人们就能 有个地方聚在一起 聊聊天
So that way, these people coming in could have a place to congregate, chat,
分享各自的故事
share stories.
有很多人 我想跟她们重新取得联♥系♥
There's a lot of people that I was hoping to be able to reconnect with.
埃里克 你好吗? - 我很好 谢谢你过来
Eric, how are you? - I'm good. Thank you so much for coming.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
这些女性中 有很多人都希望能最后一次进入泉水
A lot of these women were hoping to get into the spring one last time.
我向来参加 这次活动的所有女士开放了这个水箱
So I have opened up the tank for the ladies who come to this event,
她们会有机会 和其他美人鱼家人们一起
and we'll give them the opportunity to swim in the tank
在这个水箱里畅游
with the rest of their mermaid family.
好了 倒数三、二、一 说“维奇瓦奇”
All right, in three, two, one. Say, "Weeki Wachee."
维奇瓦奇!
Weeki Wachee!
我很喜欢 很完美
I love it. Perfect.
我希望这能弥补遗憾
I hope this makes up for it.
也不是说弥补遗憾吧 我就是希望能给大家一段美好时光
Not even makes up for it. I just hope it provides a lovely time.
你好啊 美人
Hello, gorgeous.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darlin'.
好吧
All right.
你可以的 姐妹
You got this, girl.
好了 走吧!
All right. - Let's go! Whee!
稀里哗啦!
Splish-splash!
我们终于来到了《海王海后争霸赛》
So we are finally at the last day of the competition
最后一天
for King and Queen of the Sea,
现在我们是在巴哈马群岛 比米尼岛
and we are here in Bimini, Bahamas.
比赛还有最后一个环节 水下摄影
There's one last part of the competition. The underwater photo shoot.
我一定会好好表现
I am going to kill it.
天啊 我好紧张啊 各位
My God, I'm so nervous, you guys.
我觉得在水下 没有任何人能胜过我
I don't think a person here can beat me in water.
我知道自己最有戏的角度 我知道如何转动我的鳍
I know my dramatic angles, I know how to turn my fin.
如果我没有获胜...
If I don't win...
不
No.
我一定会赢的
I'm going to win.
早上好啊 各位!
Good morning, everybody!
这是决定谁能获得 《海王海后争霸赛》加冕的
This is the ultimate deciding factor in who is crowned
最后环节
the King and Queen of the Seas.
这是真正能够将
This is what's really gonna separate, like,
人鱼和模特区分开来的时刻
the mermaids and the mermen from the models.
了解你们鱼尾的角度
Knowing your angles for a tail,
了解出水的技巧
knowing about the surface work,
了解如何释放空气以摆脱浮力
knowing how to release all the air to get rid of your buoyancy.
真正的人鱼技巧将会发挥作用
The true expertise of being a mermaid comes into play.
我们的第一位参赛者
Our first contestant, Sea King of California.
加州海王
开始吧
Here we go.
他对浮力的掌控非常好 - 对
He's got good buoyancy control. - Yeah.
他真的做得很好 鱼尾一直保持在镜头中
He's doing good at making sure his tail is staying in the shots.
持续展现
Going for more.
好美 - 他志在必得
Oh, beautiful. - He's in it to win it.
感觉那是我真正的第一个念头:
That felt like the first thing that I really thought was like,
“好了 现在我真的变成人鱼了”
"Okay, now I'm merring." You know? - Yeah.
下一位 夏威夷海王
Next up, the Sea King of Hawaii.
我喜欢他在水下的笑容 - 我也是
I love his smile underwater. - Me too.
泡泡吻 在照片上没有得到很好的体现
Bubble kisses don't translate well in photo.
做得好 阿威!
Whoo! Good job, Will!
皮可溪 你好有范儿!
Pixi, you're a star!
好美
Beautiful.
如果鱼尾翘起来就好了
It'd be nice if the tail was turned up though.
做得好 小鱼!
Yes, fish!
我爱你!
I love you!
佛罗里达州
The Sunshine State.
漂亮! - 超美
Yes! - Beautiful.
我们全都能看清楚 鱼尾和脸庞
We're seeing all of it. The tail, the face.
她好棒
She's great.
南卡罗来纳州海王
The King of South Carolina.
展现出了他的个性
Showing his personality.
做得好
Good job.
(贾思汀卢茨基 锦麟顾问团 人鱼摄影师)
评委们现在将进行简报
The judges are going to now debrief.
我的评分表上没有一个低分 - 这正是困难之处
I don't have any low scores on my sheet. - That's where it's hard.
我被难住了
I'm floored.
目前 我不知道谁会赢
I don't know who is gonna win at this point.
我觉得胜负之差
I'm sure it's gonna be one of those things
只会在毫厘之间
where it's, like, fractions of points.
现在真的很难抉择
It's so hard at this point to choose.
(比米尼岛)
(佛罗里达州 克里斯特尔里弗)
耶!
Yay!
好了 我们去游泳吧
Yes, let's go swimming.
不论我们分开了多久
It doesn't matter how long we're apart.
我们都亲密无间
We are just, you know, bonded
因为我们曾一起分享过这段奇妙时光
because of this magic that we shared.
我们是姐妹
We are a sisterhood.
一旦产生了这种人鱼感情
Once you have that mermaid connection,
它就不会断绝
it's not broken.
它是永恒的
It's... It's forever.
一朝是美人鱼
Once you're a mermaid,
永远是美人鱼
you're always a mermaid.
我对真与美的追求不再
Ended is my quest for truth and beauty
不再以金钱换取虚假友谊
I've no more pseudo-friendships, that are bought
全无成本
Completely without cost
我重新寻回了青春
I've regained the youth I'd lost
幸福就是与你在一起
And happiness is being here with you
在维奇瓦奇
At Weeki Wachee
除了能够成为海王或海后
On top of being King or Queen of the Sea,
有一个人还将获得这份大奖 它相当丰厚
one person is going to get this grand prize, and it's a big prize.
回馈不仅包括登上去希腊的游轮
It's not only a cruise to Greece,
还有整个海洋社区的支持
but it's also the backing of the entire mer community.
我们现在是在挑选一位领头人
We're choosing a leader here.
今天 我们完成了
Today we had our final round to determine
海王与海后角逐的最后一轮比赛
who will be the King and Queen of the Sea.
12位鳍手能否站到前面来?
Can the 12 fin-alists step forward?
你们准备好了吗?
Are you guys ready?
海之女王
The Queen of the Seas,
得分最高的美人鱼是...
the highest-scoring mermaid...
请给我鼓声 大声点
Drumroll, please, and make it good.
佛罗里达州海后!
The Sea Queen of the Sunshine State!
(海后头衔获得者 卢娜)
现在是时候宣布大奖得主了
It's time to announce the grand prize winner.
全海域得分最高的鳍手
The highest-scoring mer overall.
《海王海后争霸赛》大奖获得者是...
The grand prize winner of King and Queen of the Seas is...
加州海王 人鱼安迪!
The Sea King of California, Merman Andy!
(大奖获得者 海王 安迪)
加利福尼亚!
California!
比赛现在还没有真正结束
So the competition isn't quite over yet.
我们想要颁发一个最佳亲和奖
We want to give want to give a best... congeniality award
给美丽与优雅
to beauty and grace.
我宣布南卡罗来纳州
I announce South Carolina
是我们维珍海女号♥的获胜者
as our winner of Virgin Voyages.
惊喜还没有结束
So, the surprise isn't actually done yet.
我个人想跟你说
I want to personally tell you
你也赢得了维珍海女号♥的一次航行
that are winning another voyage here on Virgin Voyages.
太棒了!
Yes!
不是吧!
No! - Yes!
不是吧!
No!
安迪!我们都能再次登船了!
Andy! We're both going on the voyage!
你是说真的吗?天呐! - 太好了!