in the King and Queen of the Seas pageant will be coming up very soon.
我们将揭晓前20名海王海后
We're going to be announcing the top 20 Kings and Queens of the Sea.
鳍指交叉 查收通知吧
So, keep your fins crossed and check your notifications.
不容错过
You don't want to miss this.
天呐!
Oh my God!
好...
Okay...
哎呀!
Ah! Goddamn! Ah!
天呐!
Oh my God!
天呐!
Oh my God!
噢 靠...
Oh, sh--
我入选了 - 你入选了?
I got selected. - You got it?
我入选了 - 我被选中了
I got it. - I just got accepted.
好啊!
Yes!
哇
Whoa.
上面说他们要我加入...锦麟顾问团
It says they want me to be on their... Finperial Council.
做个...评委 只是他们没有“评委”
Like... a judge, except they're not having "judges."
他们叫“顾问团” 因为这上面说“美人鱼不轻下评判”
They're having a "council" 'cause it says, "Mermaids don't judge."
开始了 各位 开始了
It's on now, y'all. It's on now.
我好激动!
Oh, I'm so excited!
太好了!
It's gonna be so good!
天呐!
Oh my God!
(内华达州拉斯维加斯)
嘿 晶晶 - 嗯
Hey, Sparkles. - Uh-huh.
呼吸
Breathe.
对 - 这不是比赛
Yes. - Okay, this isn't a race.
深呼吸 慢慢来 穿好你的尾巴
Deep breaths. Take your time getting into your tail.
让心率慢下来 - 好
Keep your heart rate down. - Okay.
我的心一整天都在狂跳 谢谢你
My heart rate has been out of control all day, so thank you.
脚踝那里有褶皱
You have an ankle wrinkle.
你自己弄还是我帮你?
You want to get it or do you want me to get it?
还有点歪扭 - 嗯 我看到了
You're a little twisted too. - Yeah. I see. I see.
你再那样 我就要心脏病发作了
If you do that again, I'll have a heart attack.
穿尾巴的时候 要抓住尾巴本身
When you grab this tail, I need you to grab it from the actual tail,
别抓臀鳍 不然早晚会被你撕掉的
not just the hip fins, 'cause they are gonna come off one day.
是我的错 我不小心
My bad. Honestly, I was not paying attention.
这是你的尾巴 - 很漂亮的尾巴
It's your tail. - It's a beautiful tail.
善待它 - 要是把鳍撕掉可就不好了
Let's be nice to it. - I'd hate to rip a fin.
安娜 她进来了
All right, Anna, she's coming in.
随时可以开始 自♥由♥飞翔吧 小鱼儿
Whenever you're ready, fly free, little fishy.
你要下水游向安娜
You're gonna swim underwater to Anna.
放手 游过去
Let go, and you're gonna swim over there.
好吧
All right.
来
Come here.
看着我
Look at me.
潜下去 游向那条亮晶晶的小鱼
You're gonna duck dive under and swim to that sparkle fish right there.
她会在水下和你汇合 你行的
She's gonna meet you underwater. You can do this.
但我看你心理负担太重 不要这样 好了吗?
I'm watching you get in your head. We're not gonna do that. Ready?
好的
Yes, ma'am.
我们数一、二、三
We're gonna do a one, two, three.
我们数到三 深呼吸 然后你游向她
You're gonna take a deep breath on three, then you're gonna go swim to her.
可以吗?可以
Okay? - Okay.
好的
All right.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
吸气
Breathe in.
去吧
Go get her.
好的
There we go.
她很棒 只是需要放松
She's good. She just had to let go.
对
Yeah.
耶!
Yay!
看她还在游 真棒
Look at her still going. Nice.
来了
There it is.
很美
Beauteous. Beauteous. Beauteous.
继续
Keep going. Keep going. Keep going. Yes!
好!
好的 闪闪发光的美人鱼!
Yes, sparkle fish!
叹为观止
Stunning.
克服紧张情绪 本色呈现 太好了
Getting past the nerves and getting to who you are. Love it.
我要下去看看 享受作为教练的光荣时刻
I'm gonna go down there and watch. Have my proud mama moment.
你没事吧?
Are you okay? - I'm fine. I'm fine. I just...
我挺好 就是...
需要休息一小会儿
...need a second, I think.
好了?
Okay?
开始发抖了?
Are you starting to shiver?
我没事 谢谢 - 不客气
I'm all right. Thank you. - You're welcome.
太棒了 - 是啊
This is amazing. - Yeah.
但在水下可不能发冷
But you cannot be cold in the water.
很值得 - 我知道
It's all worth it. - I know.
但别忘了 没有死亡的美人鱼
But also, no dead mermaids.
我知道 没有死亡的美人鱼 你说的对
I know. No dead mermaids. You're right.
她身体失温严重 我要叫晶晶上岸
She's hypothermic. She's hypothermic. I gotta pull Sparkles.
不能耽搁 她身体失温了
Can't wait. She's hypothermic.
我们得把晶晶拉上来
We have to pull Sparkles.