Are you serious? Oh my God! - Yes!
我们就是一个由叛逆者、 背叛者以及逃亡者组成的群体
By definition, we're a community of rebels and renegades and runaways.
它不仅仅是给了你一个归宿 在那里你会被接纳
So not only are you finally given a place where you belong, where you're accepted,
做自己也不会被视为错误
where there's no wrong way to be who you are,
它还能让你与众不同
but the things that make you different,
那些曾经害你被嘲笑的东西 如今让你变得独树一帜
that you might've been ridiculed for in the past are now what makes you special.
有一个属于你、属于任何人的
The idea that there is a world and community
世界、一个社区
where there's a place for you, where there's a place for anyone,
这对那些曾经被人告知 这个世界不需要他们的人来说
is incredibly appealing to people who have been told that
是极其有吸引力的
the world doesn't want them.
我不会在采访中大哭 所以稍等我一下
I'm not gonna cry in this interview, so just, you know, give me a second.
行 我好了
All right, I'm good. I'm good. I'm good.
(文艺复兴节)
(亚利桑那文艺复兴节)
(鸡尾酒馆 卡布奇诺馆)
(海洋节 真人美人鱼)
嘿 晶晶 - 嘿
Hey, Sparkles. - Hey.
好了 把这个给我吧 - 好的
All right, give me this. - Okay.
欢迎来到“碧海妖姬”
Welcome to the Circus Siren Pod.
准备好去看看水箱了吗?
Ready to meet the tank? - Oh...
哇!
Wow!
天啊 好美啊!
Oh my gosh, it's amazing!
好棒啊
It's pretty great.
来吧
There you go.
好了 各位 你们看我带谁来了
All right, guys, look who I've got.
晶晶! - 你来了!
Sparkles!
嘿! - 我的天啊!
Hey! - Oh my gosh!
过来
Here.
很高兴见到你! - 我们帮她把鱼尾拿下来吧!
So good to see you! - Let's get her tail!
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Oh, thank you so much.
欢迎加入大家庭! - 谢谢!
Welcome to the family! - Oh, thank you!
你能来我好开心
I'm so happy to have you here.
好了 先把尾片滑进去
All right, we're gonna slide in fluke first.
完全打开
Nice and quiet like.
看到你的尾片 他们一定会非常兴奋
And then they'll get really excited once they see your fluke.
当大家看到美人鱼时
When someone sees a mermaid,
它会开启
it opens up
一阵想象力无限的旋风
a whirlwind of unlimited imaginations.
回想神话时
When you think back of mythology,
你会想到失落的亚特兰蒂斯城
the lost city of Atlantis comes up.
这座曾经美丽绝伦的城市
This once-gorgeous city
以及沉没水中的遗迹废墟
and all of these ruins collapsed into the water.
非常奇妙 存在于神话中 虚幻无实
It's magical, it's mythical, it's made up.
又或许不是
Or maybe it isn't.
想象一下
Just imagine
如果你 如果我 如果我们生活在
if you, if I, if we lived in a world
一个一切皆有可能的世界
where anything is possible.
这个人鱼的世界不断地繁荣壮大
This world of mermaids is just spiraling and growing.
它发生在此时此刻 这正是我们在做的事情
This is now. This is what we are doing.
水面上发生什么
There is absolutely no worry
完全不必忧虑
with what's happening above.
在那一刻
You're there,
你在那儿 我在那儿
I'm there in that moment.
世上的一切都不重要了
And nothing else in the world matters.
任何人都可以成为美人鱼
Anybody can be a mermaid.
只要你相信
You just have to believe.