What is your cause?
反家暴
Domestic violence.
喔
Wow.
我是家暴的幸存者
I'm... I'm a survivor of it.
我的天啊 你能谈论这个真是勇敢
Oh my gosh. That's so brave of you to talk about.
人鱼表演真的拯救了我的生命
Mermaiding has literally saved my life.
在做人鱼表演之前 我吃着很多药
Before mermaiding, I've been on a lot of medication.
真的吃了很多药
And I mean a lot of medications.
为了治疗一种社交障碍 我无法离开我的家
To a social disorder that I couldn't leave my house
不然全身出汗、发抖 感觉地板朝我涌来
without the sweats, the shakes, the floor would come up on me.
但通过人鱼表演 一点一点地
But mermaiding, little by little
游泳频率越高 吃的药越少
more swimming, less pills.
游泳频率越高 吃的药越少
More swimming, less pills.
我们在三、四年前
We actually got married like three years ago, four years ago
一场人鱼大会上结了婚
at a mermaid convention.
我变得更加自信 抑郁减少
I became more confident, and less depressed.
好像水是我的盾牌
Like the water was my shield.
好的
Okay.
我们可以的
We can do this. We can do this.
好的
Okay.
我觉得我能赢得这场比赛 因为我值得
I think I can win this competition because I deserve it.
我很努力... 说真的!
I work so hard... Seriously!
你做到了 - 我很努力
You do. - I work so hard.
我真的觉得我就是海后
And I really do feel like I am the Sea Queen,
不管有没有后冠
whether they crown me or not.
他们会全力以赴
They're gonna go hard on whatever they do, and Imma have to go ten times harder.
我得再努力十倍
好的
Okay.
好了 各位!
All right, everyone!
表演时间到了!
It's showtime!
鼓声想起来 好吗?
Can I get a drumroll, please?
闲话少说
Without further ado,
弗吉尼亚州海王
the Sea King of Virginia.
那个男孩拿着指挥棒 就像魔法一样
That boy gets his batons and it's like magic.
他把指挥棒玩出花了
He can twirl a baton like a motherfucker.
看看她
Oh, look at her go.
是的 女士!
Yes, ma'am!
那是我的宝贝!
That's my baby!
接下来是佛罗里达州海后
Next up we have the Sea Queen of the Sunshine State.
我的名字是卢娜 我的服装 代表着佛罗里达州本地的大叶藻
My name is Luna, and my regional costume represents the native Florida eelgrass
生长在泉水和水路中
that resides in our springs and waterways.
阿肯色州选手 你有什么不为我们所知的优点?
Arkansas, what is one thing that we would not know about you?
普世之爱
Universal love.
我把这部分融入了我的人鱼表演
I incorporate that in my mermaiding
因为我贡献了很多我的自♥由♥时间
um, by donating a lot of my free time.
帮助...
Um, benefitting...
嗯…
Um...
我... 是的 我很抱歉
I... Yes, I'm sorry.
我知道我在采访时表现不佳
I know I didn't do that great in my interview.
我不知所措时会
I know I had the mental block that I get sometimes
会大脑空白、无法说话
when I'm overwhelmed and I can't speak words.
我现在很紧张 请包涵
I'm so nervous right now, so please excuse me.
这是超大版本
This is the extra-large version.
应该是欧洲品牌吧 - 我也有一样的
I guess it's a European brand. - I have that same pair. Yeah.
对 - 几乎盖不住...
Like, this... It barely covers...
我觉得唯一能比得上我的
The only person who I think is remotely close to me now
是美人鱼安迪
is Merman Andy.
我得再上一层楼
I need to level my crap up.
我不能因为有所保留而输掉比赛
I am not risking losing this competition because of holding back.
加油!
Work it! Oh!
他们是很好的竞争对手
They're good competition.
这是令人兴奋的部分 因为我不知道
That's the exciting part, 'cause I don't know.
终于见到他们和他们带来的东西
So finally seeing them and what else they can bring
都会让我觉得:“不妙” 让我心想:“我得再加把劲”
is gonna be, "Oh shit," for me. Like, "I need to step my game up."
嘿!
Hey!
跳进你的水池前 让我修好我的皇冠
Let me fix my crown, before I hit your pool now
布利克海啸现场表演 我定我自己的规则 耶
The Blixunami live, I make my rules, yeah
看看我的鱼鳍 看我的鱼尾发光
Look at my fins and how my tail glows
布利克海啸本人来也
The Blixunami in the flesh
眼前一亮
A sight to see
我们发现前十名
We find out who the top ten is
才能留下来继续比赛
for the rest of the voyage.
我超级紧张
And I am super nervous,
但我也很自信 我会进入前十
but I'm also confident I'm going to be in that top ten.
我觉得他们做得很好
I think they did wonderful. Right?
可以给他们送上热烈的掌声吗?
Can we give them all a giant round of applause?
选手们请回到舞台
Let's have the contestants come back out.
我们中一半人将晋级
Half of us are going to advance
成为海王和海后
to become King and Queen of the Seas,
另一半将支持他们
and the other half will support them.
愿最优秀者胜出
So may the best mer win.
如果我不能比其他至少十人更专业
If I am not more skilled than at least ten other people here,
我就该扔掉这条鱼尾
I should throw away this tail.
别担心 你可以的
Don't worry about this. You got this.
如果他们欣赏你所做的一切 没事
And if they appreciate what you've done and everything, fine.
在我看来 你已经是赢家了
You already are a winner to me.
谢谢
Thank you. - All right.
好吧
All right.
经过顾问团的多次讨论
After much council deliberation,
我们的前十名现在产生了
we now have our top ten.
你们想知道他们是谁吗? - 想!
You guys wanna know who it is? - Yes!
加大拿海后
Sea Queen of Canada.
印尼海后
The Sea Queen of Indonesia.
墨西哥海后
Sea Queen of Mexico.
加州海王 人鱼安迪
Sea King of California, Merman Andy.
泉水海后
Sea Queen of the Springs.
佛罗里达州海后
Sea Queen of the Sunshine State.
南卡罗来纳州海王
Sea King of South Carolina.
夏威夷海王
Sea King of Hawaii.
内华达州海后
Sea Queen of Nevada.
以及最后一位跻身前十的... 能再给我来段鼓声吗?
And our final spot in the top ten... Can I get another drumroll?
我们的最后一位入选者是
Our final spot goes to
弗吉尼亚海王
Sea King of Virginia.
大家能为舞台上的所有参赛者
Can I get a huge round of applause
送上一轮热烈的掌声吗?
for all of our contestants up here on the stage?
你好吗 宝贝? - 我还好
How you doing, baby? - I'm okay.
是吗?
Yeah? - I'm a little... a little sad.
有点难过 但我会没事的
But I'll be all right.
你好吗 宝贝?你做得很好
How you doing, baby? You did good.
我好开心
I'm happy.
我非常为布利克斯开心
I'm happy for Blix. - Yeah.
这段经历我会毕生难忘
It was an experience I'll never forget.
嘿 人鱼妈妈!
Hey, Mermama!
嘿!
Hey!
你猜怎么着?
Guess what?
快告诉我!
Tell me!
前十名 宝贝!
Top ten, baby!
是的
Yes.
我是前十名中黑人鱼的代表 宝贝
I'm the one representing the chocolate in the top ten, baby.
是的
Yes.
前十名!
Top ten!
好了 冷静
Okay. Okay. Calm down.
(致所有人)
“致所有人”
"To all."
“致所有人”
"To all."
“维奇瓦奇温泉公园 75周年魔法美人鱼庆典...”
"The 75 Years of Mermaid Magic Celebration at Weeki Wachee Springs State Park..."
“...将被推迟并另行安排时间举♥行♥”
"...will be postponed and rescheduled for another date."
“如果您已完成支付 您将收到全额退款”
"If you have already made payment, you will receive a full refund."
“本通知不接受任何提问”
"No questions will be taken at this time."
粗体字 大字号♥
Bold print, big letters.
“不接受任何提问”
"No questions."
在我们的第75届美人鱼大团聚十天前