two,
一...
one...
跳!去吧!
Drop! Go!
下午的展示活动就要开始了
All right, guys, we're about to start the afternoon showcase.
各位有两分钟时间 向我们展现实力
You're gonna have two minutes to show us what you got. All right?
两分钟能看出许多东西
You can tell a lot in two minutes.
我一直在寻找那些不费吹灰之力 就能让我转过头来的美人鱼
I'm always looking for mermaids who can turn my head without even trying.
我已经雇了碧海妖姬的成员 在人鱼魔法大会帮我搜寻新秀
I have hired Circus Siren Pod members from scoping new talent at MerMagic Con.
但我有点难以取悦
But I'm a little difficult to please.
她的鳍在屈身下潜时可以再高一点
Her fin could be higher on the duck dive.
你要有干净利落的线条
You need to have clean lines
要游得漂亮、优雅
you need to swim beautifully, gracefully
仿佛你是为水而生的一样
like you're made for that water.
最重要的是
And above all else,
你能让我相信 你真的是个魔法生物吗?
can you make me believe you really are this magical creature?
她在水下的表情很好看 而且直接对着镜头
Oh, she gives great underwater face. That was straight into the camera.
用鼻子呼吸 我们还得好好练习
Breathing out through the nose we gotta work on,
因为当她浮出水面时 会有很多气泡
'cause it's a rush of bubbles when she surfaces.
好了 轮到谢了
All right, Chè's up.
好了 开始吧
All right, here we go. Here we go.
(美人鱼谢莫尼克)
她在水中的姿态一点都不僵硬
She doesn't get stiff in the water.
很多人淹没在水中都会变得很僵硬 因为那是哺乳动物的天性
A lot of people do because that very mammalian fear sinks in.
我最大的恐惧...
My biggest fear...
就是让摩迦娜失望
is disappointing Morgana.
晶晶?
Sparkles?
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
晶晶!
Sparkles!
哦 我的天啊!
Oh my God!
瞧瞧她有多缓慢
Look at how slow she is.
太棒了 漂亮 又缓慢...
Yes. Beautiful, slow...
仿佛她在做慢动作一样 棒极了
Oh, it's like she's in slow motion. It's fantastic.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
我真的被震撼到了
I'm honestly blown away.
跟我四年前见过的 那个演员有着天壤之别
Like, this is not the same performer I saw four years ago.
我太震惊了
I am shocked.
她太棒了 你们瞧
She's dead-on. Look at that.
在我今天看过的所有人鱼中 她与观众的互动
She's had the best connection with her audience
是最好的
of anyone I've seen today.
她的胳膊真是又漂亮又流畅
Oh, her arms are so nice and smooth.
真的是太棒了 这是...
Absolutely fantastic. That was...
你能过来一下吗?
Will you come here for me?
你能过来一下吗?
Will you come here?
亲爱的 我都认不出你来了
Sweetie, you are unrecognizable.
你跟我四年前见过的 那个演员有着天壤之别
You are not the same performer I saw four years ago. I was...
我真的什么意见都没有
I literally did not have a critique.
太不可思议了
That was incredible.
不可思议 既有技巧 又有天赋
Incredible. The skill was there. The talent was there.
你看上去那么自在 那么舒服 如在家中 就像一条真正的美人鱼
You looked so at ease, so comfortable. Like you were home, like a real mermaid.
太不可思议了
That was incredible.
-哦 亲爱的 -我练习了很久
Oh, sweetie. - I practiced.
让我最佩服的就是 你在2019年经历了那么煎熬的时刻
What I am most impressed by is that you had such a hard time in 2019,
然后你不仅回来了 你还很厉害
and you came back, and you kicked ass.
没多少人能做到
Not a lot of people do that.
有些人的试演十分敷衍 来过一次便再也不肯来了
Some people have one rough audition, and it kills it for them.
你的进步和回归都需要很多勇气
And the fact that you improved and came back takes so much bravery
很多力量
and so much strength.
你的表演太棒了
Your performance was incredible, but that...
这让我坚信 你一定会在这个行业取得成功
That's what tells me you're gonna make it in the industry.
这是我人生中最难以置信的时刻
This is, like, the most incredible moment of my entire life.
- 嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
没有死亡的美人鱼 -没有死亡的美人鱼
No dead mermaids. - No dead mermaids.
-谢谢 摩迦娜 -谢谢 刚刚的表演真是太不可思议了
Thank you, Morgana. - Thank you. That was incredible to watch.
你能听到我说话
So you can hear me.
呼吸 亲爱的 呼吸
Breathe, my love, breathe.
(阿肯色州 小石城)
巴斯基?
Buskie?
嘿 晶晶 你好吗?
Hey, Sparkles. How are you doing?
我很好 你怎么样?
I'm doing well. How are you?
我很高兴能联♥系♥上你
I'm so excited to be calling you.
你愿意和我们一起 在拉斯维加斯客串演出吗?
How would you like to be a guest performer with us in Las Vegas?
什么?
What?
准备好 亲爱的
Pack your tail, sweetie.