我们请来一位特别的嘉宾 埃里克杜莎姆
With me, got a special guest, Eric Ducharme,
来自人鱼裁缝师公♥司♥的“人鱼馆奇遇”
from Mertailor's Mermaid Aquarium Encounter.
你们在为万圣节做一些精彩的活动 跟我们介绍一下
You're doing something wonderful for Halloween. What's going on?
这是我们第一次推出“水下怪谭”
We have our first, what we call, Underwater Spooktacular,
整个水族馆将会变成一个诡异世界
where we transform the entire aquarium to a little spookiness.
我们会请所有来宾进入
And, uh, basically we're inviting all of our guests to come in
摇身一变 进入这个水下世界
and be transformed into this underwater world.
然后我们会在水下剧场里 表演一个特别的节目
Then we'll have a special performance in our underwater theater
有美人鱼和水下骷髅
with our mermaids and underwater skeletons.
我们先在旱地上走一遍
So we're gonna dry practice for a little bit,
然后下水彩排
and we're gonna get in the water and run through this.
人鱼裁缝师万圣节演出投入很大
The Mertailor Halloween Show is a very big investment.
对我来说是一次大动作
This was a very big move for me.
经济压力很大
The financial stress is... Is tough.
这时我们都推开
And this is when we all push off.
我们非常需要
We are very dependent
这个演出取得成功
on this being successful.
我们希望大家都来看新的人鱼秀
We hope that people are gonna come to see these new mermaid shows,
但仅仅是那个水族箱的投入 就要几年才能回本
but the recovery from the investment in that tank alone will take years.
如果不成功 可能就全完了
If this doesn't work, you could potentially lose everything.
请勿使用免提功能
No speakerphone conversations.
打电♥话♥时请尽量压低声音
Please keep your phone conversations at a minimal tone
以免影响其他乘客
so you don't disturb other passengers.
车厢后部有卫生间可供使用
The restroom is in the back of the coach for your convenience.
在车内走动时 请扶好上方
If you need to move throughout the coach, use the handrail
行李架上的扶手
by the overhead compartment,
或者座椅靠背的头枕
or use the headrests at the back of the seating area.
尽管我真正的亲人不接受我
So, even though my real family doesn't really accept me,
我的人鱼家庭完全接纳我的一切
my mermaid family accepts all of me.
我等不及了 真想立刻 在非裔美人鱼峰会上见到他们
And I can't wait to see them and meet them all at Afro Mermaid Summit.
我们到了 我们来到了迈阿密
So, we made it. We are here in Miami.
我的人鱼姐妹凯莉瓦塔
My seaster, Carrie Wata,
她是第一个组织人鱼活动的黑人女性
she's the first Black woman to host a mermaid event.
她是人鱼界的碧昂斯
She is Sea-yoncé.
海贝的问候!
Shello!
嘿!嗨!
Hey! Hi!
嗨 大家好!
Hi, guys!
姐妹!
Hi, sis!
小时候 我们没有几个黑人公主
Growing up, there was never really much representation of Black princesses,
或黑美人鱼 或者任何关于黑人的美好的形象
of Black mermaids, or just anything Black and beautiful.
我创办了非裔美人鱼公♥司♥ 因为非裔人鱼
I created Afro Mermaid because Afro Mermaids
没有自己的群 没有自己的家
didn't have a pod or a place to call home.
嗨! - 欢迎光临你自己的派对
Yes, hi! - Hey, welcome to your own party.
嗨 大家好! - 来啊 姐妹
Hi, everyone! - Come on, girl.
翻滚而过 我们要看到...
Rolling through. We want to really see...
非裔美人鱼 比人鱼魔法大会更有亲和力
Afro Mermaid is a lot more intimate than MerMagic Con,
所以大家都觉得彼此之间更亲热一些
and therefore, everyone feels more connected.
感觉真像个家庭聚会
Like, it really does feel like a family reunion.
牵引你的手臂 像拧一根绳子
Pulling your arms like you're twisting a rope,
但你要不停地转动
but you want to keep spinning, spinning.
我们再练一会儿 今天我们练一会儿
We'll practice it a little more. Probably... We'll do a little bit today.
明天再练练 哈喽!海贝的问候!
We'll do a little more tomorrow. Hello! Hello! Shello!
非裔美人鱼欢迎所有人
At Afro Mermaid, everyone's welcomed,
我们彼此分享成长和成功的经验
and we're all just teaching each other how to grow and be great together.
这节课我们学习如何抛弃坏习惯
This is like the unlearn-your-bad-habits class.
是的
Yes.
所以我希望更多人能在
That's why I'm hoping more people do this
开始人鱼表演事业 六个月内上这堂课
within their, like, first six months of mermaiding
这样他们就不至于养成坏习惯
so that they don't create the bad habits in the first place.
好了吗?好的 开始吧 - 我来
Ready? All right, let's go. - I'll go.
我们从没有一个地方 让我们可以做自己
We've never had a place where we could be ourselves
作为棕色皮肤的美人鱼自♥由♥地游泳
and swim as brown mermaids.
现在有一个 专为我们提供支持的机构 太好了
The fact that we now have something catering to us just means the world.
我和人鱼纳沙 要在非裔美人鱼拍我的MV
At Afro Mermaid, me and Mermaid Naja are going to be filming my music video.
三、二 开始
Three, two, action.
哦 完美
Oh, that's perfect!
原地掀动你的鳍
Just flip your fins and stay in one place.
我计划邀请非裔美人鱼 全体黑色和棕色皮肤的人鱼
And I plan on having all the Black and brown mermaids
参加我的MV拍摄
from Afro Mermaid at my video shoot.
各位人鱼 大家说“海贝万岁!”
Mermaids, can I get a "Shell yeah!"
海贝万岁!
Shell yeah!
加油 凯尔西加油!
Go, Kelsey, go!
她来了!
There she goes!
五、四、三、二、一!
Five, four, three, two, one!
好 大家注意啦 现在我们要拍了
Okay, y'all, so right now, for the video,
请大家都集中到这里 排成一队
I want all of us to gather over here and be lined up,
我们拍一个镜头
so we can do the one shot.
然后再拍一段备用镜头 只拍我们跳舞的场面
Then we're going to film just us, B-footage, just dancing.
然后我们就来回游动 摇摆尾巴
Then we're gonna swim about and just flip tails.
就行了 这样就...对 就这样
Just do all that. And it'll be-- Yeah, just like that.
(让我端正好王冠)
(跃入你的鱼缸)
(布利克海啸现场)
(我的地盘我做主张)
浪花飞舞!在水里的请拍打尾巴
Splish-splash on 'em! Whoever's in the water, splash your tails.
海螺壳吹出泡泡 咣 咣...
Conch shell blowing bubbles, Puff, Puff, Puff
(内华达州拉斯维加斯)
她亮晶晶的
She's so sparkly.
让你的教练为你骄傲
Make your instructor proud.
嗯 每次都会的
Yes, always.
后面的连裤♥袜♥塞进去
Tuck your leggings in the back.
这个... - 塞进去就是了
Well, the... - Tuck anyway.
坐起来 谢谢 好多了
Sit up. Thank you. Better.
还有15分钟 你们就要变身海洋的精灵了
You got 15 minutes to be a magical, magical fish.
下去吧 心如止水 见你的朋友们去吧
Just go down and find your zen. Go see your friends.
她下去了 好姑娘 天呐 看她啊!
Oh, there she goes. Oh, that's my girl. Oh my God, look at her!
天呐 向后翻转做得漂亮
God, she's got a great backflip.
好孩子
That's my girl.
对 完全打开 注意头 完美!
Yes, full extension. Watch your head. And perfect!
非常好
You're nailing it.
我好担心 她们要在
I'm so afraid that they're going to be
完全没有呼吸器械的情况下 潜入水箱底部
so flawlessly free diving down to the bottom of that tank.
她下潜的深度很完美
Her depth is perfect.
精准做出曼妙优雅的造型
Hitting their beautiful, elegant poses.
太好了
I love it so much.
米歇尔 再来一次 穿过拱门
Hey, Michelle, one more time, go through the arch.
任何有意义的事都值得做两遍
Anything worth doing is worth doing twice.
我怕我会在水面挣扎
And I'm scared I'm going to be flailing at the surface.
大口呼吸
Gasping for air.
早晚得换气啊
You gotta breathe at some point.
也许她们不需要
Maybe they don't.
太美了 真棒
Gorgeous. Amazing.
温水淋浴 身体失温是坏事 温水淋浴很好
Warm shower. Hypothermia bad, warm shower good.
塔莎 你眼睛耳朵和鼻窦弄好了? - 嗯
Tasha, you did eyes, ears, and sinuses? - Yep.
好 晶晶 去穿你的尾巴
Okay. Sparkles, go get your tail.
好
Okay.
(勒坎托)
(打头颅)
布鲁对万圣节很痴迷
Blue is fascinated by Halloween.
他对待万圣节就像多数人对待圣诞节
The way he treats Halloween is like most people would treat Christmas.
比如 他会这样做
And this is an example of what he does.
看见了?每次都这样
See? Every time.
不简单 他营造万圣节气氛 已经到了炉火纯青的地步
It's phenomenal. He's gotten so awesome at creating this Halloween world.
我们帮邻居换马桶
We were replacing the toilets next door for our neighbor,
我突发灵感 把旧马桶当作道具
and I had this great idea to use it for a prop.
今年我一定要做一个呕吐的造型
And I had to have someone throwing up this year.
我就把他摆在那里抱着桶做呕吐状
So I have the guy puking in the bucket.
没有触发
Aw, It didn't go off.
女士们先生们 欢迎来到魔法王宫
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Magic Palace.
今晚的节目 由神奇埃里克...
Tonight's performance, by Magic Eric...
哦 埃里克杜莎姆
Oh, Eric Ducharme.
他总是在创造
He was always building. He was always making.
在家里搭建舞台
He would build stages at the house
想办法上演那些魔术表演