随着年纪的增加 他们逐渐去世
And as they get older, they're passing away,
这太悲伤了
and it's just so sad.
这可能是这些女士
This might be one of the last chances
最后的机会
that any of these ladies have the opportunity
能够同时同地相聚
to get together in the same place at the same time,
可以一起游泳
and have the ability to swim with one another.
管理层有决定权
Management makes the decision,
希望他们不会
and hopefully they will not
很刻薄 不让我们进泉水
be mean and make us stay out of the spring.
我太想下水了
I want to get in that water so bad.
比赛将分成三个部分
The competition's going to be sectioned into three different parts.
第一部分是要展现人鱼个性
The first is gonna be showing off their mersona.
在整个池子里展现他们的人鱼性格
And showing off their mersonality all around the pool,
表现出最大最亮的美丽自我
giving their biggest, brightest, beautiful selves.
人鱼个性是连接这个人
A mersona is something that connects that person
和他们鱼尾的东西
to their tail.
这也为他们创造了可以进入的故事线
And it also creates a storyline for them to kind of get into
让他们表演
to allow them to almost kind of, like, play.
这里很热
It's hot in here.
我的脚穿不进去 - 不会吧!
My feet won't go in the pockets. - Oh no!
是的 有人有脚用的润滑剂吗?
Yeah. Someone have lube for the feet?
在你买♥♥五加仑润滑剂时
You know you're a mermaid
你就知道你是美人鱼
when you're buying lube by the five-gallon pump jug.
我是屁♥股♥穿不进去 穿到屁♥股♥上面
It's the butt for me. It's getting it over the butt.
我就卡在这里
That's where I struggle most.
腰围74厘米 臀围102厘米
Get the 29 waist over the 40 behind.
人鱼表演比别人认为的恶心得多
Mermaiding is so much grosser than anyone realizes.
你要在腰部以下都涂上润滑剂
When you're lubed up from the waist down
穿着鱼尾坐在太阳下两小时 一切都是
and sitting in a tail in the sun for two hours, everything's just...
汗津津的
real sweaty, uh, in there.
比别人想的恶心多了
It's... It is so much grosser than people think it is,
带着微笑这么做非常难
and doing that with a smile on your face is really hard.
我们用的是专业级的
We are using professional-grade,
对身体无害
body-safe,
专为接触皮肤而设计的
designed for skin contact,
个人润肤乳
personal lubricant.
这是G级的节目吧?好吧
It's a G-rated show, right? There you go.
库奇 你准备好了吗?
Cookie, are you ready?
完全准备好了
Oh, as ready as I'm ever gonna be.
最好的人鱼个性就是自我的延伸
The best mersonas are just an extension of yourself.
我觉得我的人鱼个性 就像一管艳红的唇彩
I think of my mersona as a good red lipstick.
我在表演前会涂上的东西
Something I put on before a performance
更加进步、稍微更美艳的自己
that's an enhanced, slightly more glam version of myself.
我的人鱼个性就是我 我会直接和别人聊天
My mersona is me. I'm just gonna talk to people
我不需要大声说话
I don't need to be loud
因为我很棒
because I'm good.
越过你的肩膀? - 对
Going over your shoulder? - Yeah.
哈喽 鱼儿!
Sup, fish!
看起来不错!
Looking good!
看呐!
Ta-da!
到处看看 跟我们打个招呼
Go around and say hi to all of us.
等你有机会的时候 可以用贝壳为你最爱的人鱼投票
When you're able to, you can vote for your favorite mermaid with a seashell.
(阿肯色州)
(加州)
二、三...
Two, three...
啊!
Ah!
我们会从个性、服装、魅力
We will be judging our merfolk on character,
评选我们的人鱼同胞
costume, and charisma.
来一句海贝万岁好吗?
Can I get a shell yeah?
海贝万岁!
Shell yeah!
来一句海贝万岁好吗?
Can I get a shell yeah?
海贝万岁!
Shell yeah!
欢迎亚利桑那州海后米歇尔
Give it up for Michelle, Sea Queen of Arizona.
内华达州海后
Sea Queen of Nevada.
印度尼西亚海后
Sea Queen of Indonesia.
三个词来形容你的人鱼个性
Three words to describe your mersona.
独特、泼辣、令鱼惊奇
Unique, sassy, mermazing.
美人鱼晶晶 阿肯色州海后
Mermaid Sparkles, Sea Queen of Arkansas.
你看起来很美
You look stunning.
还有美人鱼皮可溪 墨西哥海后
We have Mermaid Pixi, Sea Queen of Mexico.
我其实不认为自己是危险的鱼
I actually do not consider myself a dangerous fish.
我之所以是彩虹色 是因为我来自彩虹里维埃拉
The reason why I am rainbow is because I'm from the Rainbow Riviera.
彩虹里维埃拉的一切都是彩虹色的
And everything in the Rainbow Riviera is rainbow-colored,
所以这是我的自然伪装
so this is my natural camouflage.
原来如此
I see. This is amazing.
这太棒了
I'm the only person here that makes their own tails.
我是这里唯一一个自♥制♥鱼尾的
什么?不是吧 - 是的
What? You do not. - Yes.
八千个手工缝制的鳞形亮片
This is 8,000 hand-sewn sequins in the shape of scales,
私人定制硅胶美工
and I do my own custom silicone work.
你看到的 上衣、头冠和这个上面的所以东西
So everything you see on my top, my crown, and this,
都是被冲上我们海岸 和我在水路里捡到的东西
are things that wash up on our shores and I find in our waterways.
接下来是加州海王美人鱼安迪
Next up, we have Merman Andy, Sea King of California.
你们真漂亮!
You guys are beautiful!
夏威夷美人鱼威廉 夏威夷海王
William, the Hawaiian Merman, Sea King of Hawaii.
最后一位同样是重量级
Last but not least,
布利克海啸
we have The Blixunami
他来向所有人展示 他们可以成为任何想成为的样子
who's here to show everyone that they can be whatever they want.
我现在是人类形态 但是看看这些人
Okay, so I'm in my human form right now, but look at these guys
在早上七点的样子
at seven o'clock in the morning.
他们准备好了
They are ready to go.
今天早上我吃早餐的时候
So this morning while I was having breakfast
穿着我的鱼尾
in my tail,
翻动我的鱼鳍
flipping my fins,
有个男人跳起来
this man jumps up,
非常兴奋
all excited,
扑在了我的大腿上
and plops down on my lap.
我发现是理查布兰森爵士
And I found out it was the Sir Richard Branson.
今天有位亿万富翁 坐在布利克海啸的大腿上
A billionaire was in The Blixunami's lap today.
亿万富翁!
A billionaire!
亿!
With a B!
太疯狂了!
That is insane!
嘿! - 这里好安逸
Hey! - Hey! It's so cute up here.
你怎么找到这里的? - 我知道
How'd you find this? - I know.
我们需要一个美丽的风景观赏区 坐下来放松
We needed a good, beautiful view to sit and relax at.
我制♥作♥人鱼鱼尾 我制♥作♥人鱼上衣
I make mermaid tails, I make mermaid tops.
谢告诉我她有个梦想 她需要一条硅胶鱼尾
Chè told me that she had this dream that she needed a silicone tail,
但硅胶鱼尾不容易制♥作♥
but silicone tails aren't easily made
以她的尺寸来说
in her size.
那条毯子下面有一条鱼尾吗?
Do you have a tail under that blanket?
我从来没做过加大号♥的人鱼尾
I've never done a plus-size mermaid tail
我希望这个群体
and I would like that community
知道我也很欢迎他们
to know that I'm welcoming them as well.
好 睁开眼睛
Okay, open your eyes.
好漂亮
Oh, this is pretty.
好漂亮
Oh, this is pretty.
在这个灯光下有点像绿色
So, it kind of looks green in this lighting.
但这是棕色和金色
But it's brown and gold. - Oh my goodness.
好激动!
So excited!
我给我老公发了一张照片 他说:“这是你的鱼尾吗?”
I sent my husband a picture. He was like, "Babe, is that your tail?"
就算只是短♥信♥ 我也觉得激动 就像“是的!”
Even though it was just a text, I felt that in it. And it's like, "Yes!"
好人值得好东西
Good things come to good people.
她是好人 她是条好鱼
She's good people. She's a good fish.
我非常好胜、凶猛 我在研究这个比赛
I get super competitive and cutthroat. I'm sussing out the competition.
我在观察、聆听 看大家怎么说话
I'm watching, listening, seeing how everybody talks.
参观别人的房♥间... “我们去玩吧”
Visiting other people's rooms... Like, "Oh, let's go hang out."
我在你房♥间里做什么? 我在看你的服装
What am I doing going in your room? I'm seeing your costumes.
我现在在后台
I'm backstage right now.
选美比赛的舞台环节就要开始了
The stage portion of the pageant is about to start.
第二部分 美人鱼要在选美环节
The second part of the competition is where the merms show off their costumes,
展示他们的服装、梦想和独特才能
causes, and unique talents in the pageant section.
你的梦想是什么?