剧集 | 神经马龙(2017) | 导航列表
你借我的毛衣穿时
Well, you always stretch out
总是会把领子撑大
the necks in my sweaters when you borrow them.
你听到了吗 还是需要助听器啊
Did you hear that, or do you need your miracle buds?
既然说大实话了
Since you're keeping it real,
告诉她 你说她的编发闻着一股肚脐眼的臭味啊
why don't you tell her how you said her weave smell like belly button?
艾什丽 跟伊维特发飙 不符合你的人设
Ashley, lashing out at Yvette isn't like you.
别把自己当吃瓜群众了 小史
Don't sleep on the Queen of Nice here, Stevie.
每次你在她家喝完咖啡
Every time you drink coffee at her house,
她都会被你恶心到
she gets grossed out
因为你会在她的杯子上留下胡渣
because you leave little beard hairs in her cups.
她称之为"脸屌♥毛"
She calls them "Face pubes."
我从没在你背后这样损你
I'd never mock you behind your back.
是吗
Really?
你明确说过
You specifically said
艾什丽的发色
that Ashley's hair color
跟她的肤色太相近
is way too close to her skin color
她看起来像个蜡笔
and she look like a crayon.
漂亮的蜡笔 重点在"漂亮"上
Beautiful crayon. I said "Beautiful crayon."
骗人 他说你像戴了假发的铜皮机器人
Lies. He said you look like C-3PO with a wig.
行 说实话不是吗
You know what? Since we're keeping it 100,
你告诉戴安和罗伯托
why don't you tell Diane and Roberto
你想买♥♥下这座房♥子的真正原因吧
the real reason you want to buy this house?
见好就收吧 艾什丽
L-let's just pump the brakes now, Ashley, huh?
不不不
No, no, no, no.
一起跟着吐槽了 就别想跑
See, you grin, you're in.
马龙想买♥♥这座房♥子
The only reason Marlon wants to buy this house
只因为他需要"税务注销"[少缴税]is because he needs a tax write-off,
他觉得你们这些人
and he thinks that all of you
全是些装叉爱环保的脑残
are a bunch of stuck-up, recycling douchebags.
不是那样的
That--that is not true.
-还装呢 -不是那样
- Really? - That is not true,
但我确实说过
but I did say
讲述一个白人家庭诱拐黑人后
将其拍卖♥♥给白人 然后"换脑" 将白人意识移植到黑人脑中
你们像《逃出绝命镇》里的拍卖♥♥商
y'all look like the auctioneers from the "Get Out" movie.
我说过这话 这是我说的
I did say that. That was me.
那是为了什么
Then what is it?
你把真正的原因说出来啊
Why don't you tell us the real reason?
我买♥♥下这座房♥子是因为
I'm buying this house because I know
我们复合无望了
there's no hope for me and you ever getting back together.
"脸屌♥毛"
Face pube?
太恶心了
Nasty.
*祂看顾麻雀*
*His eye is on the sparrow*
行 我自己听出来了
Okay, I hear it now.
那还怎么老让我独唱啊
So why do I keep getting solos?
牧师想上你呗
Girl, pastor's trying to fornicate.
你很漂亮
You're fly.
你就是没有唱歌♥天赋
You just can't sing.
好吧
Okay.
你们好
Hello.
我想跟各位道歉
I'd like to apologize to everyone.
摆脱人设 说实话
Keeping it 100
是我的主意
was my idea,
但我遭遇了事实暴击 好受伤
but my feelings got hurt.
我还很幼稚
And I was.. childish...
我还... 那个词是什么来着 小史
And I was-- what's that word, Stevie?
-耍性子 -我还耍性子
- Petulant. - I was petulant.
鬼知道这是个什么词
Whatever the hell that means.
意思就是幼稚
It means childish.
马龙 我们能谈一下吗
Marlon, can I talk to you for a minute?
艾什丽 我刚道过歉了
Ashley, I just apologized,
还用了白人的词语
and--and used a white person word
就为了"让你给我做思想工作"啊
just so I could have one of these long-ass talks on the couch.
你让我白说"闹脾气"这么高端的词了
Now you made me misuse the word "Petulance."
马龙 我之前不知道
Marlon, I had no idea
你仍然还想让我们复合
you were still thinking we might get back together.
别自作多情 谁管你怎么想
Girl, nobody checking for you.
好吧
All right, look.
我们一开始分开时
When we first split up,
我曾希望只是暂时分开
I hoped it was gonna be temporary,
所以我住的地方体现了这一点
so my place reflected that,
但我们现在的关系非常自在
but now that we're cool
我也知道不可能复合了
and I know that this is permanent,
我想让家里体现出这一点
I want my place to reflect that.
说实话 马龙
Keep it 100, Marlon.
我绝不会让你住在自己不自在的地方
I would never let you leave somewhere you weren't comfortable.
那你让我娶你干什么啊
So why the hell you make me marry you?
因为你搞大了我的肚子 不娶我 我爸会弄死你
'Cause you knocked me up. My daddy would've killed you.
有道理
Good point.
我救了你一命啊
I saved your life.
听着 我想过了
Listen, I was thinking, okay?
也许说大实话这事
Maybe keeping it 100,
我们有点诚实过头了
we went too damn high.
我们是黑人 夸张是我们的风格
I mean, we black folk, we go there.
-懂我意思吧 -确实是
- You know what I'm saying? - Yeah, we do.
我们结婚那会儿 一半程度以上伪装了自己
Maybe when we was married, we kept at a phony 55.
那样不好 所以我想今后
That wasn't cool, so I think from now on,
我们就都悠着点儿
we just keep it a nice, balmy,
说七成以上的实话吧
77 with a slight breeze.
行
Deal.
你真不喜欢我买♥♥的枕套吗
You really didn't like my shams?
七成实话
77,
还行啦
they a'ight.
大实话呢
And keeping it 100?
讨厌到让我颤抖
Bitch, no.
剧集 | 神经马龙(2017) | 导航列表