剧集 | 神经马龙(2017) | 导航列表
歧视
Racist?
不 等下
No, hold on, now.
"娱乐范儿"公♥司♥是个支持多元化的公♥司♥
Game Swag is committed to diversity.
我们尊重所有文化背景 民族 种族
We respect all cultures, ethnicities, and races.
你照台本念的吗
Are you reading that?
如果真是这样 汉克
If that's true, Hank,
那一个黑人小孩
then how is it that a black child ended up
怎么会穿着印有"猴子"的衬衫呢
with the shirt that said "monkey" on it?
是啊 解释一下
Yes. Explain to me
为什么一屋子的...
how the hell a boardroom full of...
白人
White people.
现在我懂了
Now it all makes sense.
你有什么种族多元化啊
You ain't got no diversity.
你这里有多元化的白人
I mean, you got diversity in your whiteness.
有老年白人
I mean, look, you got old white,
年轻白人 黑人版白人 至上版白人
young white, off white, white-white.
而你都白到透明了
You so white, you damn near clear.
但你们这里没有黑人
But you ain't got no black people in here.
如果这里有个黑人♥大♥姐
Have a sister at your table.
黑人♥大♥姐肯定话都不说一句
The sister wouldn't even have said nothing.
她只会来一个"你真不懂事"的眼神
She would've just gave you a, "Mm."
然后一个响指...
And then a...
你就会拿掉这张照片了
And you would've took that down.
你可以问一下拖地的清洁工啊
You could've asked the janitor. He would've been mopping.
你问他 "你觉得怎么样 扫地工"
Be like, "Hey, what you think of this, Clarencey boy?"
"我喜欢这件衬衫
"Well, I like the shirt, you know.
红叶色很棒
I like the fall colors.
这个色很衬黑人的肤色
You know, that look good on black skin,
但是 "疯癫猴"
but... funky monkey?
跟我闹呢
Hell naw.
"天 幸亏我需要这份工作
"Man, you lucky I need this job,
不然我就拿拖把消灭你了
Or I'd take this mop and shove it up y'all ass.
抱歉失陪了
Now if you'll excuse me,
我得干活了"
gotta get my time and a half."
不不 我们的调研部
No, no, our research department
用了一个算法 想出了这个概念
used an algorithm to come up with the concept.
猴子是最受孩子欢迎的动物
Monkeys are the highest-testing animal amongst kids.
而"疯癫猴"又很顺口
And "funky" rhymes with "monkey."
不用想就很合适啊
It was a no-brainer.
是算法哎 马龙
It's an algorithm, Marlon.
我们真是瞎操心了
I don't know what we were worried about.
是啊 我们傻了啊 人家是算法
I know. We're tripping. It's a algorithm.
那不如我们找个黑人肌肉壮汉
So why don't we take a big, buff black guy,
让他穿个小号♥衬衫
we put him in a little shirt,
上面印着"巨人猴"
and we write "Hunky Monkey"?
或是找个黑人小胖墩儿
Or we take a big, fat black kid,
让他穿上衬衫 上面写着
we put him in a T-shirt, and we call it
"胖墩猴"
"Chunky Monkey"?
还有更绝的 找个黑人♥大♥姐
Or, better yet, we go get a sister
肥臀 大屁♥股♥那种
with a big old booty-- just a big old ass--
管她叫"肥臀猴"
and we call her "Badonky Monkey."
我们是不是该记一下啊
Should we be writing these down?
不行 当然不应该记啊
No! You should not be writing these down, okay?
这些都很没教养 带有歧视色彩
These are offensive and racist.
天呐 不只是黑人
My God, it's not just black people.
你们还想整点啥 找个中国小孩
What are you gonna do, take a Chinese kid,
让他穿着衬衫 上面写着"温和小黄人"
put him in a T-shirt that says "Mellow Yellow"?
或找个墨西哥小孩 让他穿着帽衫 上面印着
Or we take a Mexican kid and we got him in a hoodie that says
"最炫卷饼哥"
"Coolest Bean in the Burrito"?
或找个犹太小孩拿个圆顶小帽
Or you could take a Jewish kid with a yarmulke,
戴在一边 穿着一件衬衫 上面印着
put it to the side, and he has a T-shirt that says
"犹太白面包卷"
"Challah."
好吧 马龙
No, but, Marlon,
我能体谅你动怒的心情
I understand you're bothered by this.
可我觉得很好 而这是我的公♥司♥
I think it's great, and this is my company.
我想怎样 就怎样
I'm gonna do what I want.
你想怎样...
You gonna do--
你要...
you gonna do...
我好想揍你
I wanna hit you,
但我知道这里面肯定有律师
but I know one of these people are lawyers.
小艾 情况升级了
Ash, it just got real.
妹子 我们被耍了
Girl, we have been bamboozled.
-被忽悠了 -对
- Hoodwinked! - Yup.
-被误导了 -没错
- Led astray. - Yes.
掀桌子 亲爱你的 掀吧
Flip the table, baby. Flip it.
我想去相信这个世界的真♥善♥美♥
You know, I wanted to believe that this world was a better place,
但我看清现实了
but I see it's not.
老子要来硬的了
And so now I got to go HAM.
不说理 直接动手了
I'm about to get ignant.
我要掀翻天了
I'm about to go cray-cray.
我要闹起来了
I'm about to turn up.
我要来二十个俚语 表达黑人的愤怒之情
I'm about to do 20 other slang terms that represent black anger.
你们摊上大事了
You in trouble now!
加油 马龙
Come on, Marlon.
加油 大腿发力
Come on. Lift with your legs.
好 等下
Okay, hold on. Give me a second.
准备好了吗
Ready, eh?
起来了吗
Is it up?
-没有 -好 我得想...
- No. - Okay, I gotta think--
想一下令我发狂的事
think crazy...
扎克和马莉掉水里了
Zack and Marley are drowning.
你也掉水里了
And you too.
我救不了你们 你们都要淹死了
I can't save you. Y'all are dying.
这玩意钉在地上吗
Is this thing bolted to the floor?
应该只是桌子太沉了
I think it's just really heavy.
好 行
Okay, you know what?
你走运了 我重新考虑过了
You're lucky. I reconsidered.
我不打算掀桌子了
I'm not gonna flip the table over,
但你得撤掉这个广♥告♥
but you are gonna kill that ad.
不可能 兄弟
It's not gonna happen, pal.
那你得把我儿子的照片撤掉
Okay, then you're gonna-- you're gonna take my damn son off that ad.
这点是必须的
I'll tell you that much.
马龙 你签了合同
Marlon, you signed a contract.
你什么都不能做 只能灰溜溜地离开
You can't do anything here except leave,
不然我就叫保安了
or I'll call security.
呼叫保安
Hello, security?
你们赶紧上来
You better get up here,
因为有一个黑人妇女马上要揍汉克了
'cause there's a black woman about two seconds away from kicking Hank's ass.
不不 小艾 不用动手
No, no, no, no, Ash. Leave him,
因为我有我的算法
'cause I got my own algorithm.
如果我儿子出现在这个广♥告♥里
See, if you run my son in this ad,
我可是有一千两百万粉丝的网红
I have 12 million followers on social media.
这些人再加上他们的粉丝
Now, I want you to add that to the sum of their followers,
然后再除以《黑豹》首周上映时
and then I want you to divide that by the square root
全球所有去看这部电影的黑人
of every black person that went to see "Black Panther" opening weekend worldwide.
再乘以"黑人推特"的怒火与攻击
And you multiply that by the fire and fury of Black Twitter,
知道结果是什么吗
and you know what that equals?
将会是一场可以毁掉"娱乐范儿"公♥司♥的举国争辩吧
Is it a national dialogue that'll take down the entire Game Swag empire?
微话题 "娱乐范儿完蛋了"
#GameOverGameSwag.
"黑人推特"是什么
What is Black Twitter?
我刚搜索了一下
I just Googled it, sir.
吓死宝宝了
Wow.
行
Fine.
我们会把扎克从广♥告♥中撤掉
We'll remove Zack from the ad.
必须的
Yeah, you damn right you will.
我们走 马龙
Let's go, Marlon.
得把这个失望的消息告诉儿子了
We gotta go break our son's heart.
我没掀桌子 算你走运
You lucky I didn't flip this table.
老爸 我的电♥话♥都被打爆了
Dad, my phone's been blowing up,
其中两通还是女孩子啊
and two of them are girls.
剧集 | 神经马龙(2017) | 导航列表