剧集 | 神经马龙(2017) | 导航列表
好了 马龙 很高兴认识你
All right, Marlon. Pleasure meeting you.
-过来 抱一个 -抱一个
- Come here. Hey-Here we go! - There you go.
-老兄 认识你真好啊 -我也这么想
- Man, it was really nice meeting you. - Nice meeting you too.
有时间再这样玩呗
We do this again?
-好 兄弟 必须的 -谢谢
- Blessings, man. No doubt. - Thank you very much.
好 必须的
All right, boy. No doubt.
幸会
Good to meet you.
盖尔 那个人...
So, Gail, who's...
那个看起来要准备暴打继父的帅小子是谁啊
who's the pretty kid that look like he about to fight his stepdaddy?
那是凯文
That is Kevin.
他是今年广♥告♥的代言人
He is the face of this year's line.
扎克 你要和其他人在他后面做陪衬
Zack, you're gonna be one of the models behind him.
真棒 我有一天也要像他一样
Cool. Man, I wanna be that kid one day.
这么说吧 儿子
Well, you know what, son?
今天可能就是你大展宏图的时候了
Today might be your opportunity.
你要这样做 你到那边去
Here's what I want you to do. I want you to go back there,
用凯文的方式完爆凯文
and I want you to out-Kevin Kevin.
懂了吗 复习一下你的姿势
You got me? Run through your poses.
盖尔
So, Gail,
作为一个超级厉害的经纪人
you know, as a talent manager,
我以超绝的星探天赋而自豪
I pride myself on the ability to spot talent.
我就是感觉"娱乐范儿"的代言人要这么...
And, you know, I just don't know if the face of Game Swag should be such a...
这么小鲜肉
you know, a pretty boy.
打扰一下 我不小心听到你们谈论那个模特
Pardon me. I couldn't help but overhearing your comments about that model.
是这样 我的专业是行为心理学
See, I minored in behavioral psychology,
很多人都很反感对称的下颚线
and most people find symmetrical jawlines off-putting.
是吗
They do?
而那个孩子
Now, that kid?
那个脸型奇怪 姿势做作的孩子
The odd asymmetrical one who's trying too hard?
他才适合站在C位
That's the kid I'd put front and center.
但凯文很火啊
But Kevin is in demand.
他刚拍完古驰的广♥告♥
He just came off a very successful Gucci campaign.
瞧见没 凯文是古驰风
You see? Kevin is Gucci.
而扎克就像破旧的匡威布鞋
You know, Zack is more like a old worn-out pair of Chucks.
像汉克这样的大众凡人
You know, I'm surprised that a everyman like Hank
怎么会喜欢凯文那种小鲜肉呢
would like a pretty boy like Kevin.
但这种事由不得我 这是你的工作
But I don't know. I mean, it's your job.
你比我懂啊
I mean, you know better than me, you know.
你肯定干这行干了好几年了
You probably been here a couple of years, you know.
其实才四个月
Four months, actually.
多给他一些选择也无妨
Wouldn't hurt to give him some options.
停下
Hold the work!
让扎克穿着帽衫 单独拍几张
I'd like to get a couple shots of Zack wearing the hoodie.
太懂配合了
Good looking out.
唱衰凯文 真是耗尽功力
Wasn't easy dissing Kevin.
那个孩子是我见过最棒的模特了
That kid's the best male model I've ever seen.
真是天生模特料
Kid's really got it.
我拿到了 刚印出来的
I got it-- hot off the presses--
扎克拍的广♥告♥大♥片♥升级版
the advance proof of Zack's Game Swag ad.
等下 等下 小史
Okay, wait, wait, wait, Stevie.
我就是想说 你真给老妈争光
I just wanna say I'm so proud of my baby boy.
但别忘了
But-- but let's not forget,
如果不是因为某人
if it wasn't for a certain somebody,
你家宝贝儿子只能给凯文♥做♥背景墙
your baby boy would've been a out-of-focus blob behind Kevin.
所以是不是该表扬一下我吧
So can I get some love or what?
掌声怎么这么酸 要这样拍 来
Those are hate claps. Give me some of this. Come on.
好 这就对了
Yeah, there we go.
带上节奏 很好 谢谢
Use a pentameter. Yes, okay, thank you.
我还是为凯文可惜
I still feel bad about Kevin.
那个孩子真是个模特料
That kid's really got it.
鼓声响起来
Drumroll, please.
这就是当机会敲门时
This is what happens when opportunity knocks
你开门欢迎的结果
and you answer the door.
揭晓啦
Behold.
疯癫猴
跟我闹呢
Hell naw!
我是"疯癫猴"
I'm a funky monkey!
我得拍张照发给我的小伙伴们
I need a picture to send to all my friends.
不行
No!
对 对
You right. You right.
还是让他们等着看广♥告♥牌吧
Let them see it on the billboards.
我上楼去搜索一下怎么改姓
Well, I'm going upstairs to Google how to change my last name.
他们把咱宝贝儿子整成啥样了
What have they done to my baby boy?
整成"疯癫猴"了
They made him a funky monkey.
"你真棒" 经纪人先生
Good job, Mr. Manager.
他本可以当人肉背景墙
He could've been a blob in the background,
结果你给他拎出来 让他穿了猴子衫
but you got him up front in a monkey shirt.
艾什丽 衬衫之前没印"猴子"
Ashley, the shirt didn't say monkey.
当时跟小史的简历一样 上面啥也没有
It was as blank as Stevie's résumé.
作为种族歧视的宣传照
You know, for a piece of racist propaganda,
这张照片拍出了扎克的魅力啊
it really does capture Zack's charisma.
马龙 你说你混这行
Marlon, you said that this was your lane.
结果你让他拍了一张种族歧视照吗
You let him do a racist photo shoot?
我当时不知道是歧视
I didn't know it was racist.
当时周围没有帽衫 提基火炬
There was no hoods or tiki torches
或是德国牧羊犬
or German shepherds around.
马龙 你跟那个总裁说话时
Marlon, when you spoke to the CEO,
他有提到"穷苦白人"这种字眼吗
did he say anything... cracker-y?
没有 他挺好啊
No, I mean, he was cool.
就是黑人遇上白人 肤色不同 心却相同
It was black guy, white guy. We were different but the same.
就像八十年代的基友警♥匪♥片[主角一黑一白]It was like a '80s buddy cop movie.
你的好基友把你儿子变成"疯癫猴"了
Well, your buddy turned your son into a funky monkey.
你再说一次"疯癫猴"
You got about one more "funky monkey,"
我就拿家具砸死你
and then we gonna start moving some furniture up in here.
行 你是老大
You're right. You're right.
艾什丽 我也不知道怎么回事
Ashley, I don't know what happened.
肯定那边有人搞砸了
Somebody messed up down there.
你是说 一个土豪公♥司♥
So you're telling me that a billion-dollar company
整出这么一个经过公♥司♥各部门审核 带有严重歧视的广♥告♥
and an ad this offensive that had to go through a dozen departments--
这只是疏忽吗
this is just some sort of oversight?
不是 你怎么把锅扣到我头上
No, I mean, you act like it's me.
我又不是那个公♥司♥ 别怪我啊
I ain't the company. Shoot.
我就是说 我和汉克相处得不错
What I was saying was that me and Hank were cool.
我去公♥司♥ 好好跟他谈一下 解释清楚
Like, let me go down there and talk to him and straighten things out
免得儿子的美梦变成泡沫
before we crush our son's dreams?
好 但我要跟你一起去
Fine, but I'm going with you.
因为我上次让你说了算
'Cause the last time that I left you in charge,
-他们把咱家儿子变成了... -疯癫...
- they turned our son into-- - A funky--
贱♥人♥闭嘴
Bitch.
马龙 给我滚过来
Marlon, bring your ass.
听着 亨利 我们得谈谈
Look here, Henry. I need to talk to you.
我直呼你大名了 你知道我正在气头上吧
And you know I'm upset 'cause I used your government name.
马龙 好兄弟 瞧瞧我的新匡威布鞋
Marlon, my man. Check out my new Chucks.
这就是你的好基友啊
That's your boy, huh?
听着 汉克
Look here, Hank.
我的第一反应本来是过来大闹一番
Now, my first instinct was to come in here and wild out.
我本来是要拿起垃圾桶
Like, I was gonna take a trash can
砸破这里的窗户
and just throw it through your front window.
我本来要闹事 抢东西
Yeah, I was about to riot, loot,
盗走一些根本没用的东西 比如这个咖啡杯
steal things that made no sense, like this coffee cup.
我甚至都不喝咖啡
I don't even drink coffee.
而我孩子他妈 她之前想让我掀桌子
And my baby mama-- she wanted me to flip the table.
现在也想
Still do.
但是呢 我跟她说 "不 宝贝 冷静
But you know what? I told her, "Naw, baby, chill,
因为我和汉克处得不错
'cause me and Hank-- we cool.
我要给他解释的机会
I'ma give him a chance to explain to me
公♥司♥的人怎么搞砸了 让我儿子拍这种广♥告♥"
how somebody in his office messed up and put my son in this ad."
没人搞砸 你自己说了
Nobody messed up. You said yourself--
扎克代表普通人
Zack is an everyman.
这么说
So...
你就没想过 这张照片带有歧视吗
it didn't occur to you that this ad is racist?
剧集 | 神经马龙(2017) | 导航列表