剧集 | 神经马龙(2017) | 导航列表
连着腰部神经
interacts with the lower back.
其实感觉还不错
Actually... that's not so bad.
这个趾头连着脖子
While this little piggy connects to the neck.
这里是你的脊椎...
And this is your spine, and...
这里是哪 我忘了
I can't remember what this is.
我滴娘咧
Girl!
马龙 该你了
Marlon, now it's your turn.
"坠机"
"Final Flight"!
注册商标
Tuh-trademark!
莎百滋企业2004年申请的
Shabazz Enterprizes, 2004.
你在一架飞机上 马上要坠机了
You're on a plane that's going down.
打给艾什丽
Call Ashley.
告诉她 你不曾开口说过的一切
Tell her everything you never said.
进入角色 马龙 开始
Put yourself in this, Marlon. Go!
好
Okay.
喂
Hello?
喂 艾什丽
Hello, Ashley?
我在一架飞机上 就要坠机了
I'm on a plane, and... it's going down.
我心中有很多悔憾
And...I have so many regrets, and...
-是吗 -是的
- You do? - Yes.
但等我着陆时再告诉你 因为现在
But I'll tell you when I land, because right now,
我得救下全飞机的人
I have to save all these people on the plane!
借过 借过
'Scuse me, 'scuse me.
借过 靠窗位太碍事了
'Scuse me. Damn window seats.
借过
'Scuse me.
我得去到驾驶舱
Gotta make it to the cockpit.
机长
Captain!
他昏迷了
He's unconscious.
他比我想象中要沉啊
He's a...lot... heavier...than...I thought.
来 我要拖着你走
Come on, I'm gonna drag your ass
就像美联航把那个中国人
like they dragged that Chinese guy...
指美联航暴♥力♥将华裔老人强行拽离座位一事 但当事人并非中国人
拖下飞机一样
on United Airline.
拽啊
Come on.
你给我过来
Get your-- get your ass up here.
他需要人工呼吸
All right, he needs mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会让社会偏见
I'm not gonna let society's prejudices
阻碍我救人
stop me from saving another man's life.
天 你有唇疱疹啊 对不住了 机长
Damn, that's a cold sore. Sorry, Captain.
你今天要死翘翘了
You gonna die today.
是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 大家小心
It's terrorists! Watch out, everybody!
躲避 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥抓住我了
Get down! The terrorists got me!
得挣脱
Gotta break free!
我要拿着超痒的毯子打他们
I'll hit 'em with this itchy blanket.
过来
Come here.
让这些超痒的航♥空♥毯消灭你们吧
The itchy airline blanket!
我躲在头等舱的幕布后面
I'll hide in this first-class curtain.
欢迎来到经济舱
Welcome to coach.
你们都摊上大事了
You're all in trouble now.
知道原因吗 怕了吧
You know why? Hah!
因为我是"巡弋悍将" "关键时刻 还得靠小黑哥"
'Cause I'm "Passenger 57." "Always bet on black."
电影《巡弋悍将》 一群匪徒劫机 而57号♥座位的乘客救了所有人
各位
Everybody!
系好安全带 收好小桌板
Fasten your seatbelts! Put your tray tables up!
戴上氧气罩
Put your oxygen mask on!
等下 这些不是氧气罩
Wait, those aren't oxygen masks.
而是蛇
Those are snakes!
我特么受够这些破蛇
I've had it with these mickey-ficky snakes
受够这架破飞机了
on this mickey-ficky plane!
如果我能...
If I could...just...make it...
去到驾驶舱 必须...
to...the cock...pit... must...fight...
打败飞机上的...
the gravi...tational pull...
地心引力
of the...airplane!
我能去到驾驶舱就好了...
If I could just... get...to...the cockpit...
各位 冷静
Everybody, be calm.
如果《冲上魂霄》都能拯救凯文·哈特的演艺生涯
If Kevin Hart's career could survive "Soul Plane,"
喜剧明星 演过《勇敢者游戏》
给《爱宠大机密》里的兔子大佬配过音
我们也能活下来
we gonna be all right!
加把劲啊
Come on.
我不会弃我的驾驶员而不顾
I will not...leave... my...wingman!
飞机平稳了
The plane's leveled out.
女士们 先生们 我是你们的机长
Hello, ladies and gentlemen. This is your captain speaking.
我们正在三万英尺的高空中飞行
We are now cruising at a altitude of 30,000 feet.
我们将在维加斯降落
We will be landing in Vegas,
我将在百乐宫办一场精彩绝伦的宴后派对
where I'll be hosting a dope-ass after party at the Bellagio.
请所有机组乘务人员在卫生间旁边的备餐室过道处等我
Will the flight attendants please meet me in the galley way by the bathrooms?
你们将成为"高空俱乐部"一员[啪啪啪系列]You're joining the Mile-High Club.
我早该料到会这样
I should've seen that coming.
好了
Okay.
莎百滋医生表示不用再看了
Dr. Shabazz doesn't need to see any more.
你们的婚姻玩完了 而我很遗憾地宣布
Your marriage was doomed, and I'm sorry to say,
你们的离婚关系也到尽头了
so is your divorce.
"到尽头了"
"Doomed"?
艾什丽 这货啥都不懂 你跟她说
Ashley, she don't know. Tell her.
马龙 她有三个硕士学位 一个博士学位
Marlon, she has three master's and a PhD,
我此刻的感觉跟离婚之前一样
and I feel how I felt in the middle of our marriage:
只有我一个人在努力
like I'm doing this by myself.
我不要再这样了
And I won't do that again.
我们的离婚关系也到此结束吧
I need a divorce from our divorce.
别这样 小艾 不能因为她是博士 就相信她
Come on, Ash, you can't believe her just 'cause she got a PhD.
我表哥也是博士
Look, my cousin Dougie got a PhD
他妈还是得把他的手套缝在大衣袖子上
and his mama still gotta pin his gloves to his damn coat sleeves.
我还出了六本畅销的情感关系书籍
I also have six best-selling relationship books.
更别提 我自己结过五次婚
Not to mention, I've been married five times.
我一眼就能看出关系走到尽头了
I think I know when something's done.
五次
Five times?
你的博士专业是什么 怎么逼疯黑人小哥吗
What's your PhD in? Driving brothers crazy?
你特么给我等一下
Hold up, Mickey Ficky.
你可以怼艾什丽
You can talk sideways to Ashley,
但我可不是软柿子
but I ain't the one.
你跑到了我的办公室
See now, you dragged your sorry ass up into my office,
说什么"她脑子进水了"
talking about "She trippin'."
黑鬼 她是在努力挽救
No, Negro, she was trying!
是你发疯 满办公室跑
And you're running around here
胡扯了一堆蛇啊 飞机啊
talking about some damn snakes on a plane
像洛杉矶警♥察♥突袭这里一样 搞得乱七八糟
and busting up my office like the damn LAPD.
结果把她气走了
And now she's gone.
她会消气
She'll be a'ight.
是吗 她人呢
Really? Where's she at?
艾什丽
Ashley!
艾什丽 她在桌子底下吗
Ashley! She under the table?
也许地心引力把她从窗户外拉走了
Maybe the gravitational pull pulled her out the damn window.
你本来有机会补救
You had an opportunity to save this.
艾什丽让你过来一起做咨♥询♥
Ashley asked you to come here and participate,
但你不肯 为什么
but you refused. Why?
因为我总是按我自己的意愿行事
'Cause I do what I wanna do.
我这人就这样
That's just how I roll.
我知道你就这幅德行
I know that's how you roll.
我是问你 你为什么会这个样子
I'm asking you why do you roll like that?
因为我不喜欢受别人支配
Because I don't like people telling me what to do!
家里十个孩子 我最小
All right? I'm the youngest of ten kids,
我一直听哥哥姐姐们摆布
and I got bossed around my whole life.
你知道作为家里老小是什么感觉吗
You know what it's like being the youngest of ten kids?
你哥会教你
You got-- you got a brother teaching you
怎么过马路 他才四岁哎
how to cross the street at, damn, four years old?
能比一个三岁的我懂多少
What the hell he gonna teach a three-year-old?
我们结果都被车撞了
We both got hit by the damn car.
所以我就喜欢按自己的意愿行事
So I just like doing what I wanna do.
我是个大人了
I'm a grown-ass man.
如果艾什丽不喜欢 她不用待在我身边
And if Ashley don't like it, well, she ain't gotta be here.
马龙 艾什丽不是想改变你
剧集 | 神经马龙(2017) | 导航列表