剧集 | 梅普沃思谋杀案(2020) | 导航列表
I'll find a new interrogation room.
我再找一间审讯室
Who do you think did it?
你觉得是谁干的呢
Well, Mr. Belt still seems suspicious.
贝尔特先生依旧有嫌疑
You ladies talking Richard Belt? Jesus, Paige!
你们在聊理查德·贝尔特吗 天呐 佩琦
You are as nosy as a bassethound in a room full of people with pork in their pockets.
你就像是房♥间里所有人口袋里都装了猪肉时的巴吉度猎犬一样爱管闲事
You know, Julia stopped buying his cork,
你知道的 朱丽娅不再从他那里买♥♥软木塞了
and now he was so much inventory, he got arrested...
但他又有很多库存
for cork hoarding.
他还因为软木塞滞销被捕了
Why didn't you tell us that before? Stop crop-dusting us with clues.
你为什么之前不告诉我们呢 现在别时不时给我们一点点线索
Yeah, I can't tell if you're trying to help us or confuse us.
对啊 我根本分不清你是想帮忙还是想混淆我们
I guess that's a mystery you'll have to solve, because I am...
我猜你们要自己弄清楚了 毕竟我是在
helping.
帮忙啊
Or I'm not.
或者不是
I might be helping.
我也许在帮忙
I might not be helping. I Get the hell out of here, you jackass!
我也许在添乱 我 滚出去你个混♥蛋♥
What started this Paige rage?
你和佩琦是什么时候结仇的啊
Paige.
佩琦她啊
About 20 years ago...
大概20年前
Well, it couldn't have been 20 years ago, because she came here in 2010.
不对 不可能有20年 她2010年刚搬过来
Let me see, my math is off.
让我算算
Twenty...? No.
二十 不对
All I know is she did something.
我只知道她干了件事
Oh, and how there was this time that she--
想当年啊 她
You know what? I can't remember actually right now,
你知道吗 我现在记不清了
but on a slow day, it's just fun to have someone you have a beef with, you know?
但是无聊的时候 有个和你做对的人还挺有趣的
It just gives you energy.
它是你充满活力
Yeah.
是啊
It is miss or missus? Miss.
是小姐还是夫人 小姐
Mrs. Delabouche.
德拉布谢夫人
Miss. Question.
小姐 一个问题
What was your relationship with Mrs. Squift before her death?
你在斯奎夫特夫人生前和她关系如何
We were best friends. You look nervous.
我们曾是最好的朋友 你看起来很紧张
No. What are you--? I'm--
不 你在说什么 我
What am I nervous about? Nothing. I'm not nervous.
我到底在紧张什么 没什么 我才不紧张呢
What are you hiding? Fine!
你在隐藏什么 行吧
I confess. I I did it.
我坦白 是我♥干♥的
Yes, I did it.
没错 是我♥干♥的
There are crab penises in the crab cakes.
我在蟹肉饼里放了螃蟹的生殖器
And I didn't even use those crab penises.
还不是同一批螃蟹的生殖器
I ripped them off another batch and I mixed them in.
我把另一批螃蟹的生殖器揪了下来混合进去的
"Meet me"
过来见我
"In the barrel room"?
我在酒窖里
He won't quit. I guess it's time to do a face-to-face unfollow.
他就是不肯放弃 看来我需要去当面和他谈谈了
Well, well, well.
快来看啊
Looks like our murderer is...
看起来我们的谋杀犯是
Is...
是
Heidi.
海蒂
My name's Heidi.
我的名字叫海蒂
I mean, you don't look like a Heidi,
你看起来不像是个海蒂
but you do look like a murderer.
但你看起来像谋杀犯
剧集 | 梅普沃思谋杀案(2020) | 导航列表