剧集 | 梅普沃思谋杀案(2020) | 导航列表
Yeah, I came in here...
对 我进去了
I had a taste for bacon. I wanted some bacon.
试吃了培根 我想买♥♥培根
Right, remember?
没错 记得吗
You said you wanted to make some BLTs for lunch.
你说想做点培根生菜番茄三明治午餐吃
Bacon, lettuce, and tomato. BLT.
培根 生菜 番茄 三明治
I wanted to put it on wheat bread.
放在小麦面包上
With a toothpick stuck in it like that.
然后用牙签串起来
And then you got a phone call and you said, "Ope, I gotta go.
然后你接了通电♥话♥说 我该走了
Someone's been murdered." Yep, that's what happened.
有人被谋杀了 对 就是这样
So am I free to go?
那我能走了吗
Yeah.
能
Hey, hey, hey, hey, one more thing.
嘿 等下 还有件事
Now...
既然如此
did I happen to leave that bacon on that counter?
我是不是把培根忘在柜台了
That I purchased?
我买♥♥的那个
'Cause if I did, I wanna talk to you about getting a meat credit.
如果是这样 我想赊个账
I don't think so.
不行
Must not be home.
肯定不在家
Was that a gunshot?
那是枪声吗
Something's amiss.
有问题
My Maple sense is tingling,
我的梅保感官正躁动不安
and not the sexy part.
不是性感官那部分
Heidi, you wait here.
海蒂 你等在这
No.
不要
Now, when you're probing someone,
当你向某人打探的时候
you have to go for the sweets before you get the deets.
要先给点甜头才能得到想要的信息
Watch out, Aunt Abigail!
小心 阿比盖尔姑妈
剧集 | 梅普沃思谋杀案(2020) | 导航列表