剧集 | 梅普沃思谋杀案(2020) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
瞧瞧这谁啊
Well, there she is.
你好 特瓦特太太
Well, hello there, Mrs. Twat.
别跟我打招呼 你把我儿子关起来了
Don't "hello" me. You got my son locked up.
你儿子可把我吊在肉钩上还杀了你前夫
Well, your son hung me from a meat hook and killed your ex-husband.
我儿子是个好孩子
My son was a good boy.
我问他要钱的时候他总是给我
And he always gave me money when I asked for it.
如果他拒绝 我会说 拜托
And if he resisted, I would say, "Puh-weeze."
他就会像自动取款机一样把钱掏出来
And he would shit money out like an ATM.
你扼杀了我唯一的收入来源
It's like you murdered my only source of income.
如果酒吧里没有那么多人
If there weren't so many people in this bar,
我会在这里狠狠地杀了你
I'd murder you so hard right here.
- 吐温夫人 - 去死吧
- Mrs. Twat! -Go to hell!
今晚有很多鸟在这里飞来飞去
A lot of birds flying around this place tonight.
有点让我觉得我该带双筒望远镜
Kind of makes me wish I brought my binoculars.
啊哈哈
Dang.
佩奇
Paige.
- 我想我嗅到了硫磺的气息 - 我跟著你的粘液痕迹找到了你找到你了
-I thought I smelled burning sulfur. -I followed the slime trail to your seat.
你愿意在报纸做一个关于你与死亡擦肩而过的声明吗
Would you like to make a statement for the paper about your brush with death?
说到擦肩而过 你的头发看起来就像巨人的阴毛
Speaking of brushes, your hair looks like a merkin from a giant.
一个中篇小说作家抖的包袱总是那么令人期待
There's the sharp wit I've come to expect from a novella writer.
祝你好运
Ges-cunt-heidt.
- 有什么细节吗 - 有一个细节:
-Any details? -Yes. One detail:
好吧 如果你不是个大嘴巴 我得从别的地方搞了
Fine, if you won't spill the beans, I will have to get my information el--
不好意思
Excuse me.
我想我对胡扯过敏
I guess I'm allergic to bullshit.
这包袱不错
That was a good one.
你好
Hello.
杰瑞 谢天谢地你来啦
Jerry, thank the Lord.
很抱歉让你久等了
So sorry that I kept you waiting.
今晚这里的怪咖真的太多了
Oh, this is such a parade of dingdongs in here tonight.
我要一杯加龙舌兰酒的无酒精玛格丽塔酒
I will get a virgin margarita with a shot of tequila.
所以就是玛格丽特酒
So a margarita?
好啊 阿比盖尔
Yes. Abigail.
出版社的莫蒂·邦特会要求退还预付款
Morty Bundt, the publishing house, is gonna ask for the advance back
除非你尽快写完这本新书
if you don't finish the new book soon.
杰瑞 难道我以前曾误过最后期限吗
Jerry, have I ever missed a deadline?
- 一向如此 - 好吧
-All the time. -Oh, fair.
先生 这是您的酒
Here is your drink, sir.
该死的
Goddammit!
这件毛衣是我叔叔唯一的妹妹送给我的情人节礼物
This sweater was a Valentine's gift from my uncle's only sister!
- 你是说妈妈 - 闭嘴吧
-So your mom? -Oh, shut up.
那是漂白剂
Oh, that's bleach.
很完美
Perfect.
- 我得换衣服了 - 杰瑞 对不起
-I gotta change. -Oh, Jerry, I'm sorry.
可怜的杰瑞
Oh, poor Jerry.
我觉得我给经纪人的压力太大了
I feel like I've stressed out my agent so much
他还这么支持我的作家生涯
and he's such a support with my career as an author.
那不是给你的
Hey, that's not meant for you.
我不会再给你酒喝了
I cut you off.
你不能不给我酒喝
You can't cut me off.
这杯咸乳♥头♥有毒
Death by salty nipple!
剧集 | 梅普沃思谋杀案(2020) | 导航列表