剧集 | 梅普沃思谋杀案(2020) | 导航列表
What the heck?
怎么回事
Well, I have good news. You don't have any bats in the cave.
好消息 你的鼻孔很干净
And, also, I have a surprise for you.
我还有个惊喜给你
I made you some muesli.
给你做了牛奶什锦早餐
Oh, all right.
真好
It might be dog kibble because I sat on my glasses and I flattened them.
可能会是狗粮 因为我的眼镜被我坐扁了
What time is it?
几点了
It's 5:00.
5点
Why did you wake me up so early?
为什么这么早叫醒我
It's 5:00 in the afternoon.
现在是下午5点
Yeah. I usually wake up about 7.
没错 我通常7点醒
Well, enough of the silliness. Eat your breakfast-dinner.
别犯蠢了 吃你的早晚餐
Is this the surprise?
这就是惊喜
No. I'm taking you to a concert tonight.
不 我今晚要带你去音乐会
Who? You have to guess.
谁的 你猜
Post Malone? Who?
波兹·马龙 谁
SZA? What?
SZA 什么
Dolly Parton. I wish.
多莉·巴顿 我也想
Lizzo. You do it and you'll clean it up.
利佐 吃完自己洗干净
I am taking you to see my favorite family singing group.
我要带你去见我最喜欢的家庭合唱团
Hold on to your ducking hat, because we are going to see BBPS.
听好了别激动 因为我要带你去见BBPS
The Brothers BcBillan Plus Sisters.
贝克比兰兄弟姐妹
And I even bought the tickets on my fancy new cellular phone.
我还用漂亮的新手♥机♥买♥♥了票
Yeah, you did, you baller.
你当然会这样
Why don't we ask some of your new school friends to come with us tonight?
不如邀请你新学校的朋友今晚一起来
Nah. I just like hanging out, us time.
不用了 我们喜欢随意一点
Who the hell is that?
这是谁
This is my new handywoman-man.
这是我新请来的杂务女工
Her name is Junie. She's been here all day working on my bush and knockers.
她叫茹涅 今天一直在修理我的灌木丛和门环
I spent the day trimming her hydrangea bush
我花了一天时间休整她的绣球花丛
and polishing her door knockers.
还有给门环抛光
And listen, when I come back tomorrow, I'm gonna...
等我明天来的时候 我会
Oh, my.
天啊
Oh, my earring.
我的耳环
Thank you, Junie.
谢谢 茹涅
This is dog kibble by the way.
这才叫吃狗粮
Junie.
茹涅
You know this place used to be called the Money Shot,
这地方曾经叫金钱镜头
and they had a great commercial.
广♥告♥做的非常好
Where the whores are tricky And the floors are sticky
妓♥女♥狡猾 地板却很黏人
Money shot
金钱镜头
Oh, look at this.
瞧啊
It's my agent, Jerry.
这是我的经纪人 杰瑞
He just always calls at the most inopportune times.
他总在最不合适的时间打电♥话♥
I love him, but he's a pain in my ass.
我爱他 但他实在很烦人
Hello, Abigail.
你好 阿比盖尔
Jerry, you're FaceTiming me and not a profile pic.
杰瑞 原来你用的视频通话不是头像
You look well.
看起来不错
How's the new book coming? Poor connection.
新书写的怎么样了 信♥号♥♥不好
You know, because you're off the clock.
现在不是工作时间
Hi, what do I have to get you?
你们要点什么
I would like a perky red,
我要一杯红酒
and I'll have a ream of shrimp and a beret, medium rare.
一大盘虾 三分熟
I'll have the salad and Skittles and a soda.
我要一份沙拉 彩虹糖和苏打水
I'm so excited about this group. Have you ever seen them before?
我太喜欢这个歌♥唱团了 你听说过他们吗
No. But I have seen beaver crap roll off a car hood, so:
没有 但我见过海狸屎从引擎盖上滚下来
same diff.
差不多
Well, I hope they play all my favorites.
希望他们演奏的全是我的最爱
And I hope they drive their tour bus into a gulch.
我希望他们把巡演大巴开进峡谷里
People in this town really don't hold back, and I like it.
这里的人挺直爽 我喜欢
So, what sort of music is this?
这是什么风格的音乐
It's like a gospel cult-pop.
就像教会流行乐
They've been touring as a family since childhood,
从我小时候他们一家就开始巡演了
and they're as inseparable as their harmonies.
他们就像他们的和音一样密不可分
Oh, that sounds nice.
听起来不错
Sometimes I wish I wasn't an only child.
有时候我希望自己不是独子
Well, your father is pretty foxy, so I'm sure there are others out there.
你♥爸♥爸挺狡猾的 我敢肯定他外面还有孩子
What? Abigail.
什么 阿比盖尔
Hey, Abigail.
阿比盖尔
Oh, great. Abigail.
这下糟了 阿比盖尔
Gilbert's here.
吉尔伯特也在
Smile like you're glad to see him. Hi!
装作很高兴的笑 你好
Wow, I've never seen him without his cop uniform.
我还没见过他不♥穿♥警服的样子
He's really leaning into that turtleneck-vest combo.
他很喜欢高领毛衣配背心
He looks very hot. Temperature-wise, obviously.
显然他看起来很火热 就温度方面来说
Here's your shit.
你们点的垃圾来了
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, I aspired to be a professional singer.
我向往成为职业歌♥手
When I was in my 20s, I sang with the local philharmonic.
我二十几岁的时候 跟当地爱乐乐团一起唱歌♥
And when I was on my final note,
正唱到最后一个音的时候
a moth flew into my windpipe, and I coughed for nearly an hour.
一只蛾子飞到我气管里 害我咳了将近一小时
Since then, I've been terrified to sing in public.
从此 我就害怕在公众场合唱歌♥
But that moth came out three days later in my stool, and it was still alive.
那只飞蛾3天后被我拉出来 居然还是活的
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the stage the Brothers BcBillan Plus Sisters.
女士们先生们 热烈欢迎贝克比兰兄弟姐妹上场
There's a feeling when it's right
时机对了就会感觉到
When you're reeling and it's tight
心烦意乱却紧密不分
It's that sweet spot It's that cute cot
最是甜蜜 像舒适的小床
We call it family
我们称之为家
We're a wham bam family
我们是威猛的一家人
We're attached at the hip-hop
我们热爱嘻哈乐
Making music that won't stop
音乐永不停息
It's that perfect note Perfect note
唱出完美音符 完美音符
It's that billy goat Billy goat
唱山羊 山羊
We call it family
我们称之为家
We're a wham bam family
我们是威猛的一家人
We're a wham bam family
我们是威猛的一家人
They sound so good.
他们唱得太好听了
Am I high and forgot?
我是不是嗑高了遗漏了什么
I'm high on BBPS.
我可是非常迷恋BBPS
Hey, you know, Bran, you're the best brother a guy could beg for.
布兰 你是世上最好的兄弟
Thanks, pal. I love you so much it's hurts like a coronary event.
谢了 兄弟 我爱你就像心脏病一样来势汹涌
Hey, what about your sisters? Hey, what about your sisters?
那你的姐妹呢 那你的姐妹呢
You boys are the cutest. We wished we weren't related.
你们太可爱了 真希望我们没有血缘关系
Yeah, things would be so different because you're so cute.
没错 因为你们太可爱 若真如此一切将会不同
They love each other to death. It's so cute.
他们互相深爱着对方 太感人了
You're stealing the show.
你们在抢风头
You piece of shit.
你这个垃圾
You ate my fucking sandwich. Go to hell, piece of shit.
你吃了我的三明治 去死吧 贱♥人♥
Hey, no family is perfect, right?
没有哪个家庭是完美的 对吧
True.
没错
We came out of the same mama tunnel
我们是同一个妈妈所生
We came out of the same daddy dream
我们是同一个爸爸所造
Raving like puppies That's a-yippin' and a'yappin'
像小狗一样乱吵乱叫
Fighting over church and dolls And sweet ice cream
为去教堂 玩偶和冰淇淋而打架
It's just sibling
这就是兄弟姐妹
Sibling jive-alry
兄弟姐妹摇摆歌♥唱
Go, Brody! Go, Brody!
上 布罗迪 上 布罗迪
Go, Brody! Go, Brody! Go, Brody!
布罗迪 布罗迪 布罗迪
Go, Brody! Go, Brody!
上 布罗迪
Go, Brody!
加油 布罗迪
Go, Broda! Go, Broda! Go, Broda!
布罗达 布罗达 布罗达
Go, Broda! Go, Broda! Go, Broda!
布罗达 布罗达 布罗达
Go, Brenda! Go, Brenda! Go, Brenda!
布伦达 布伦达 布伦达
Who's Brenda? Who's Brenda?
谁是布伦达 布伦达是谁
Go, Brenda! Oh, Brenda!
上啊 布伦达 布伦达
Go, Brenda! Go, Brenda! Go, Brenda!
加油 布伦达 上 布伦达
Go, Brenda! Go, Brenda! Go, Brenda!
加油 布伦达 布伦达 布伦达
Go, Bran! Go, Bran! Go, Bran!
上啊 布兰 加油 布兰
Go, Bran! Go, Bran! Go, Bran!
加油 布兰
Whoa, oh, no, Bran Get it.
布兰 上啊
剧集 | 梅普沃思谋杀案(2020) | 导航列表