剧集 | 梅普沃思谋杀案(2020) | 导航列表
很抱歉冒犯了你
I'm sorry we offended you.
我得告诉你
But I will confess that while I was down there,
我顺便给你的孩子打了疫苗
I gave your baby vaccinations
以免你是那种不打疫苗的人
in case you're one of those batshit bee-hootches.
谢谢你 我确实忘记了
Thank you. I actually did forget.
好了 你可以走开了
Now, get the fuck out of my way.
不敢相信她居然不知道孩子 的父亲是谁
Can't believe she couldn't remember which one fathered her baby.
所以我才留一本访客名单
That's why I always keep a guest book.
她显然不是杀人凶手 那么谁是凶手
She's clearly not the murderer, but who is?
现在谁来陪我欢笑
Who am I gonna laugh with now, huh?
谁来和我一起洗黄金浴
Who am I gonna shower with, both regular and golden?
告诉我 谁来擦干褶皱的地方
Tell me! Who's gonna gently pat dry between the folds?
为什么 为什么要带走我的兄弟
Why? Why my brothers?
他们是我最喜欢的亲属
They were my favorite siblings.
为什么不带走我
Why not me, huh?
我可以实现你的愿望 你个贱♥人♥
I can make that happen, you cunt-burger!
我可以像这样把你毒死你们就能一起安眠了
I could poison you like this and then you could all be dead together.
布兰达 你因为谋杀罪被逮捕了
Branda, you are going to jail for murder.
- 去把她带去警局 - 不
- Pilts, take her downtown. - No.
- 把她带走 - 不
- Take her downtown! - No!
- 铐上她 - 不
- Put the cuff on her. - No!
你怎么这点事都搞不定
Pilts, you gotta be better than this, man.
她的身子骨我招架不来
She's limp and stiff at the same time.
不
No!
吉尔伯特 你自己都被铐住了你要怎么铐别人
Gilbert, you can't put cuffs on a person if you got cuffs on.
- 去追她 - 这就去 该死
- Go get her! - I'm on it! Shoot.
别这么看着我
Don't look at me like that.
剧集 | 梅普沃思谋杀案(2020) | 导航列表