剧集 | 梅普沃思谋杀案(2020) | 导航列表
You are an inch of garbage water, aren't you?
你就吐不出好话是不是 难道不是吗
That's right.
没错
You know that phone nearly costs us both our lives,
你知道吗 你的手♥机♥差点让我们两人丧命
but I'm sure you've learned your lesson.
但我觉得你应该得到教训了
"I promise to work on my phone addiction
我答应努力克服手♥机♥瘾
and spend more face-to-face time with those who matter. Like you."
花更多时间和真正重要的人视频聊天 就比如说你
I was very amused that you changed all the sounds on my phone
你把我所有的手♥机♥铃♥声♥都换成了毛骨悚然的尖叫声
to blood-curdling screams.
笑死我了
Yeah, I thought you might like that because of all the murder stuff.
嗯 你对谋杀感兴趣 所以我觉得你会喜欢的
How many glasses of wine did we have?
我们喝了几杯酒
I counted nine each. So we are walking home.
每人都喝了九杯 所以我们得走回家了
I'll say.
我同意
Oh, my feet hurt.
我的脚好痛
I'm too tired and tipsy to solve any more murders tonight, people.
今晚我又累又醉 不能再破案了
Hello?
你好
I think somebody keeps dialing me with their rectum.
我觉得有人一直用他的屁♥眼♥给我打电♥话♥
Let's go inside and get under a blanket of cats and pusses.
我们进屋吧 钻进猫咪毯子里
剧集 | 梅普沃思谋杀案(2020) | 导航列表