剧集 | 梅普沃思谋杀案(2020) | 导航列表
Don't worry, everyone. It was just the red wine from the barrel breaking.
大家别担心 这只是酒桶里面的红酒爆了
It's pretty good.
味道还不错
I don't think I've had the pleasure.
我不认为我已经有幸见过你了
Oh, you'd remember if you did.
是的 不然你会记得我的
It's probably not the best time to flirt.
现在可不是个调情的好时候
Read the room. Right, yeah.
看看你周围的氛围 你说的对
Hi. Brent Davenport.
你好 我叫布伦特·达文波特
I feel terrible that I'm late especially since Julia's dead now.
很抱歉我迟到了 尤其是朱丽娅现在已经死了
I mean, she was so...
她以前曾是那么的
alive before.
充满活力
Oh, grief.
这真的太令人难过了
Chief of police coming through.
警长来了
Look at this goddamn Fruit Roll-Up.
看看这该死的水果卷
Mapleworth, everywhere you go, someone gets killed.
梅保沃斯 你走到哪里 哪里死人
I would never invite you to a party.
我绝对不会邀请你来我的派对的
Especially a surprise party. I would.
尤其是个惊喜派对 我会请她
Having one of my guests get murdered is worth having Miss Mapleworth
能有梅普沃斯大驾光临
grace me with her dancing charismas.
死个客人也值
Pilts, Come on, man. You're getting all worked up for nothing.
得了吧 皮尔特 你献殷勤也没用的
I need you to go to my car and get my crime-scene gloves.
我需要你去我车里帮我拿处理犯罪现场的手套
Not my fishing gloves, not my miming gloves,
不是我的钓鱼手套 不是我的哑剧手套
not my falcon gloves.
也不是我的驯鹰手套
I only need a set of those one at a time anyway, it's not two.
反正我只要一只驯鹰手套 而不是两只
You never seen a person with two falcon gloves.
你从没见过一个人戴两只驯鹰手套 对吧
Yeah, I Sitting in the park with two hands up?
是的 我 像这样坐在公园里两手举起吗
Yeah. Maybe I misremembered. No one leaves.
我可能记错了吧 没有人可以离开这个房♥间
I'm gonna question every single person here.
我将审问每在场的每一个人
So none of the married people?
所以结了婚的就没事了吗
What? You said you wanted
你说啥 你说你要
to question every single person here, so everyone in a relationship is free.
审问每一个单身的人 所以脱单的人就没事了
Are you fucking with me?
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
I don't think I am Fing with you. Go get the goddamn gloves!
我不觉得我在逗你 快去拿手套
Mapleworth, none of that amateur-detective nonsense.
梅保沃斯 不要给我搞那些无聊的业余侦探小游戏
Guess what? You are a suspect too.
没想到吧 你这次也是嫌疑人之一
Me as a suspect. That's rich.
我是一个嫌疑人 那是里奇(真荒唐)
Yeah, that's crazy. No, that's Rich.
是啊 这太疯狂了 不 那是里奇
Richard Belt. He's acting very suspicious.
理查德·贝尔特 他表现的非常可疑
I'll be right back.
我去去就回来
Wish I was that glass of wine, to get so much attention from you.
多希望我是那杯红酒 这样我就能获得你的注意力了
Brent Davenport. And you are?
我叫布伦特·达文波特 敢问你的芳名是
Not interested at all.
我对你一点都不感兴趣
Let me peep that phone for a sec.
让我看一看你的手♥机♥
Don't worry, my hands are medium clean.
别担心 我的手还挺干净的
Just texted myself so I got your number.
给我自己发了条短♥信♥ 这样我就有你的手♥机♥号♥了
Watch it, dipshit.
看着路 废物
I know I am, but what are you?
我知道我是个废物 但你又是什么
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Stop it!
快停下
I'm so sorry, I thought you were hurting someone back there.
我太抱歉了 我以为你在打人
It's fine. But I do have one query, Mr. Belt.
没关系的 但我的确有个问题想问你 贝尔特先生
What were you arguing with Julia about right before she was laminated?
在朱丽娅被压成肉饼前你在和她吵什么
She started using twist-offs instead of buying cork from me.
她不再从我这里买♥♥软木塞 而是开始使用瓶盖
But I would never...
但我永远
ever zamboni her with a barrel.
永远也不会用酒桶把她碾平
Then why were you sneaking out so quickly?
那你为什么悄悄地溜了出来
Because I'm upset.
因为我很生气
So I came out here to do my breathing exercises
所以我出来进行我的呼吸练习
and fight this stupid tree to clear my thoughts.
然后通过和这棵愚蠢的树打拳击来理清我的思路
Well, I believe you.
我相信你
This tree seems like a real knob job.
这棵树看起来的确很欠揍
Do you care to join me? I would love to.
你想加入我吗 当然了
I'm stuck. Pilts!
我卡住了 皮尔特
Tell me again why we're in the bathroom?
你再跟我解释一遍为什么我们要在洗手间里
It's just a place where people don't lie and it's pretty private.
因为在这里人们不会说谎 而且这里隐私性好
Here's Heidi.
这里海蒂
Oh, hello again.
又见面了
Do your arms hurt from running through my dreams?
你的手臂是不是因为在我的梦中奔跑而酸疼
Why would my arms hurt?
为什么我的手臂会疼
Proper arm swing is the key to an efficient stride.
因为想要跑得快 正确的手臂摆动是很重要的
Dude, are you try to pick me up in a bathroom?
兄弟 你是打算在洗手间里撩我吗
Yeah. No. Wash your hands.
没错 别 洗手去
Oh, no, I'm a "wash before" type of guy.
我是喜欢在干那事之前洗的男人
Remind me to clean that doorknob on the way out.
提醒我出门前记得擦一下门把手
Okay, we have a few questions for you.
我需要问你几个问题
It's It's Heidi.
我叫海蒂
Yeah. We've met before.
我们曾经见过
I helped you solve a murder.
我帮你解决了一起谋杀案
Right, right, right!
对的没错
It's Heidi, sir.
她叫海蒂 长官
Great backup. How did you forget that quickly?
补充的很好 你是怎么做到忘记的那么快的
No, I'm just distracted by the overwhelming smell
不 我只是被这个小便池蛋糕(除臭片)味
of urinal cakes in here.
熏晕了而已
And do they call them "cakes" anyway?
他们真的管这个叫蛋糕吗
Taste terrible. Okay...
反正尝起来糟糕极了 好了
young lady. What?
年轻人啊 什么事
Where were you when the murder occurred?
谋杀案发生时你在哪里
I was in the reception room with everyone.
我和其他人一起在接待室里面
And can anyone corroborate that?
有人可以证明吗
Everyone who was in the room.
其他在那间房♥间里的人都可以
Can I go now? Because someone doesn't know how to flush.
我能走了吗 因为很明显某人没学会冲马桶
You know, I feel you, Kim. That's not my name.
我理解你的感受 金 那不是我的名字
Just because you're Mapleworth's niece does not mean that you are incapable of...
仅仅因为你是梅保沃斯的侄女不代表你不能
Murder?
杀人吗
Pilts, get me another room! Yes, sir.
皮尔特 再给我找一间房♥间 好的长官
Give me one second here.
等我一分钟
You should get your schnoz out of that phone.
你不应该一直盯着手♥机♥
You know, that boy in the water closet was trying to flirt with you.
你知道吧 那个洗手间里的男生想和你调情来着
My dear, it's time for you to stop getting likes on that thing
我亲爱的 你是时候停止在社交软件上尝试获赞
and start getting likes from people.
然后开始在现实生活中获得别人对你的喜爱了
Aunt Abigail, that was very corny.
阿比盖尔阿姨 那句话听起来也太土 了
Well, then put a stick in my prune-shoot and call me street corn.
我还就在地下打个滚当回土包子了
Your phone can't take you out to a nice dinner
你的手♥机♥不能请你去吃晚餐
or a movie, or...
也不能带你去看电影
share a sweet kiss at the end of the night.
又不能在夜幕降临时与你共享一个吻
Actually, this phone can order me dinner and a movie,
其实呢 我的手♥机♥可以订晚餐和电影票
and if I turn the camera around, I could just kiss myself.
只要我打开前置摄像头 那我还能亲自己一口
Boy, your generation has answer for everything, don't they?
天呐 你这一代人对于任何问题都有一个答案 不是吗
Yes, we do.
是的
Brent just texted me. "You up?"
布伦特刚刚发短♥信♥问我 起床了吗
It's 2 in the afternoon. Text him back.
现在是下午2点啊 回他消息
Here, I'll text him back.
手♥机♥给我 我替你回
Well, you're texting on the back of the phone.
呃 你在手♥机♥背面打字
Oh, I sure am. I don't wanna text him
可不是吗 我不想理他
because he's creepy AF.
因为他奇怪的要死
"Apple fritter." The worst of the apple desserts.
苹果油条 所有苹果做的甜品中最难吃的
You guys talking about Brent Davenport?
你们在聊布伦特·达文波特吗
Paige! I thought I felt sudden disappointment.
佩琦 我就说为什么我突然感到一阵失望
A little birdie just told me
我刚得到了小道消息
that Brent Davenport owns a rival winery called Ample Grapes,
布伦特·达文波特拥有一家叫做 丰满葡萄 的酒厂
and he's here to sniff out the competition.
他是去调查他的竞争对手的
It is weird that he turned up right when Julia was killed.
朱丽娅一死他就出现了 你不觉得很奇怪吗
It's not much of a motive,
这算不上是作案动机
but at this point, we can't rule out anyone.
但目前来说 我们不能排除任何人的嫌疑
Oh, so there is a slight difference in the organic merlot and organic rosé.
所以有机梅洛酒和有机粉红起泡酒是有区别的
Now this is all pertaining to the case, of course.
当然 这些都和案子有关
And speaking of cases, I'd love to have a case of all three put in my car.
说到案子 你希望你可以把这三瓶酒都放在我车里
I mean, for evidence purposes.
我指 作为证据保留下来
Okeydokey, sir. You're free to go.
好的 长官 你可以走了
All right.
好的
Should I just step over the body or...?
请问我应该直接从尸体上跨过去 还是
剧集 | 梅普沃思谋杀案(2020) | 导航列表