剧集 | 梅普沃思谋杀案(2020) | 导航列表
Heidi, have you seen Julia anywhere?
海蒂 你看见茱莉娅了吗
No, I haven't.
没有
I wanted to congratulate her on her new wine.
我想祝贺一下她的新酒
I usually hate rosé, but this one is awful.
我通常只会讨厌玫瑰系列 但这个真是糟糕透了
It is making me tipsy though.
我还有点醉了
I might even want to deep-throat some of those crab dicks.
我甚至尝点蟹饼
Stop complaining. You think I care?
别抱怨了 你觉得我在乎吗
You're pathetic. I'm gonna go back to my party.
你真是可悲 我要回去了
Does somebody need help?
有人需要帮忙吗
I'm trying to figure that out.
我在听是从哪传来的
Sounds like me on the crapper.
听起来像我在厕所一样
Oh, not funny now?
现在不搞笑吗
I'm gonna go find my wife and kids.
我要去找我的妻子和孩子
That sucks.
糟糕透了
Looks like Julia ordered a white wine squisher.
看来茱莉娅点了一个白葡萄酒碾压机
Aunt Abigail.
阿比盖尔姑姑
Sometimes, humor is the perfect poultice for pain.
有时候幽默是治疗痛苦的良药
Well, it's not a very...
这不是一个
"flattering" way to die.
体面(碾平)的死法
She used to be a barrel of fun.
她过去总有一桶的笑话
It is sad, though. So sad.
不过 这是令人悲伤的事 非常悲伤
Sorry, got to do this.
抱歉 我得冒犯一下
剧集 | 梅普沃思谋杀案(2020) | 导航列表