必须用莎芬妮松露 出租车!打电♥话♥给所有人
We have to... Taxi! Call everyone, okay?
打给你周围的人 打给你认识的每一个人
Just call around. Call everyone you know. All right.
好的 嗨 哥们
Okay. Hey, mate.
妈妈!
Ow! Mummy!
格蕾塔!
Greta?
怎么了 乖女?-我的脚里有东西
What's the matter, darling? - There's something in my foot.
是什么?我看看… 看起来很痛苦
What is it? Let's see. Oh. Oh, that looks painful.
好吧 我们去处理一下伤口
Okay. Okay. Let's go take care of it.
来吧
Come on. Oh.
好了
Ow. - There.
“最重要的是 可可渴望自♥由♥
Above all, Coco longed to be free.
“摆脱了拖累其他女性的责任
Free from the responsibilities that dragged other women down,
“做母亲的苦差事 日复一日的无爱乏味
the drudgery of motherhood, the day-to-day loveless tedium.
“可可说一个女孩应该只有两件事
Coco said that a girl should only be two things,
“她是谁和她想要的”
who and what she wants.
露?
Lue?
什么事?
What?
怎么了?发生了什么事?
What's wrong? What's happened?
没事
No, nothing's wrong.
什么事都没发生
Nothing's happened.
只是…
It's just...
我昨晚回来的时候 你不在
The last time I got back, you weren't there.
对 我出去散步了 所以…
Yeah. I went for a walk, so.
对 但孩子们独自在家
Yeah, but the kids were on their own.
他们睡着了 而且我把门锁上了
They were asleep and I locked up.
对 但他们独自在家
Yeah, but they were alone.
要不要买♥♥些零食?
Can I get you some snacks?
不用了 我们自己有… -能给我一杯健力士啤酒吗?
Um, no. We're saving ourselves... - Can I get a Guinness please?
这些松露太好吃了
Mmm. They're amazing.
不是莎芬妮 但是…
They're not Savinis but...
我知道它们不是
I know they're not.
菜单上写着是莎芬妮松露
It's just that it says Savinis on the menu.
就用这些吧 -是吗?
Just use these. - Yeah?
没有人会知道的 好吗?
No one will know.
这些就是莎芬妮松露
Yeah. - They're the Savinis.
这些就是莎芬妮松露 -去吧
These are the Savinis. - Now.
好吧
On it.
好了
Okay.
贝克斯 让《Vogue》的人坐八号♥桌
Okay. And Becks, put Vogue on table eight, okay?
好吗?然后《时代》和《名利场》 安排在七号♥和九号♥桌
And then the Times and Money Fair on seven and nine.
然后是14号♥、17号♥和16号♥桌… 太脏了
And then tables 14, 17, and 16. That's dirty.
那你为什么要嫁给他?
So why did you marry him?
这不合常理 怎么不行?
It doesn't make sense. - Why not?
我不了解他 但你很优秀
Well, I don't know him, but you're amazing.
你可以拥有任何人
You could have anyone.
它们一准备好 就直接出菜 就是…好吗?
And then as soon as they're ready, straight out. Just... Okay?
克莱夫… 杰米-
Clive. - Jamie.
欢迎-
Maggie. Welcome.
有什么好吃的吗 白金汉?没什么 真的
What's good, Buckingham? - Nothing. Genuinely.
绝对没有 烤肉店 隔壁第三家
Absolutely nothing. Though the kebab shop three doors down?
太棒了 感谢你们到来
Phenomenal. Bless you for being here.
雪莉 克莱尔 你们好吗?
Ah, Sherry, Claire, how are you?
我听说你们有托斯卡纳松露 但还是没有莎芬妮松露
I hear you've got Tuscan truffles, Savinis no less.
是的 有进展就告诉我
Yeah. Well, you let me know how you get on, all right?
感谢你做的一切
Thank you for everything.
妈妈!祝福你
Mum. Bless you.
爸爸
Dad.
谢谢你过来 老兄? -哥们 -祝你成功
Thanks for being here, buddy. - Mate. Smash it.
谢谢你能来
Right. - Thanks for making the effort, all right.
你来了 看看你 -看看你
You? Look at you. - You.
你啊 我绝对…
You, I absolutely... - Good luck, Jamie.
祝你好运 杰米! -我们要拥抱一下
Oh, we're gonna need it.
丹尼尔 你好吗?幸会
Daniel, hey. How are you? Nice to see you.
这是谁?小杰 这是…
Who's this? - J-Dog, this is
我美丽的未婚妻 布里
my beautiful fiancée, Bree.
布里 这是我们的大♥师♥ 杰米
Bree, this is our maestro, Jamie.
真是太激动了 -是吗?我不觉得
This is so exciting. - Is it? Not for me.
看 我的手在颤抖 想要个快速提示吗 布里?
Look at that. Actual shaking. You want a quick tip, Bree?
选羊肉 外省韭菜
Go for the rack of lamb, provincial leeks.
我保证你会喜欢的 丹 我能跟你…
Promise you'll love it. Dan, would I be able to talk to you
聊几分钟吗?可以吗?
just for a couple of minutes? Is that okay?
很快的 不好意思 谢谢
Really quick. Apologies. Thank you. - Yeah. Yeah. Absolutely.
嘿 老兄
Hey, mate. - 'Sup.
我只是想说 很抱歉 我今早脾气有点暴躁
Look, I just wanna say I'm sorry if I got a bit mincy this morning.
我没有…谢谢你
I didn't... look, and thank you.
感谢你这几周为阿曼丁所做的一切
Thank you for everything you've done for Amandine these past couple of weeks.
我打心底里感谢你
From the bottom of my heart, I mean it. Thank you.
我曾经在厨房♥工作过
You know, I worked in a kitchen once.
在哈特菲尔德的酒店
Gapierre Hotel in Hatfield,
我记得有人割伤时
and I remember that when someone cuts themselves,
创可贴是蓝色的
the plasters are always blue.
什么?
What?
因为以防掉到食物里
In case it falls in the food.
因为很少有蓝色的食物
See, they are very few blue foods.
我还在谷歌♥搜索过
And I Googled it.
我不仅是对的 事实证明 这是法律规定的
Not only am I right, it turns out it's the law.
1990年《食品安全法》
Food Safety Act 1990.
给他们点颜色瞧瞧 小杰
Shock it to 'em, J-Dog.
我什么都听不见-
Ah, Fabrice. I can't hear anything.
欢迎
Jean Claude. Welcome. Welcome.
祝福你们到来
Bless you for coming.
碧翠斯 你看起来太美了
Ah, Beatrice, you look extraordinary.
杰米
Jamie.
我听说发生了盗窃案
I hear there's been a burglary.
对 很不幸
Uh, yes, unfortunately. Yeah.
你当时在场吗? -是的
You were there? - I was.
你什么也没做吗? -我…
And you did nothing? - Mama!
不 碧翠斯 你完全正确
No. Uh, no, please. You are absolutely right, Beatrice.
绝对正确 我当时在场
You are. I was there.
我当时在场 我非常抱歉
I was there and I cannot apologise enough.
我应该做得更多更好
I should have done more. I should have done better.
我应该做得更好的
I should have done much, much better.
不 别听她说
No. No. Don't listen to her.
大杀四方 杰米
Fucking kill it, Jamie.
去盯一下服务员 我要在这里专心做事
Push service. I need focus here.
他妈的!是榨汁器
Fuck me. - It's the extractor.
如果你受不了高温…等等!
Yeah. You know what they say, if you can't stand the heat, wait.
好了 送出去
All right. Go, go, go. - Not yet.
送出去
Go, go, go, go, go.
你的汗流到碟子里了 放回去
Wait. You're sweating all over the plates. Put it back.
出去透透气
Sorry, Chef. - Go outside. Get some air.
找别人来 好的
Becks, find someone else. - On it.
贝克斯在哪?
Where's Becks?
我说过要把这事搞定
I fucking said to get this done. - I know.
把它修好! -怎么了?
Get it fucking fixed. - What's wrong?
没什么 回到下面去吧 好好享受
Nothing. I don't see nothing. Go back down.
风扇皮带断了
The handle's broken. - I don't know.
可以从车上拿一条 -别… -不 太大了 你拿着
We can get one from a car. - Not too big. Hold that.
我来
Here you go.
好的
Okay.
好了
Okay.
等一下
Just a sec.
来看看…
Now.
应该能维持一个小时
That should buy you about an hour.
谢谢
Thanks.
对了 蛤蜊太好吃了
Oh, by the way, the clams are fucking awesome.
那些是海蜗牛 你看?
They're sea snails, so... - Oh. See?
我懂什么?下面见
What do I know? See you down there.
你去哪了?
Where have you been?
在屋顶上
On the roof.