seven, twelve, all right?
我得知道一切
I've gotta know everything, all right?
杰米 你…
Jamie, you...
你忘了穿鞋
You forgot your clog.
你没事的 朋友
You're all right, mate.
杰米!
Jamie?
“可可即使作为一个卑微的裁缝 她的针线活也让她与众不同
Even as a lowly seamstress, Coco's needlework singled her out.
“劈叉针、干针、缎面针、法式结
The split stitch, stem stitch, satin stitch, the French hem.
“可可很快就掌握了这些技巧
Coco swiftly mastered them all.
“正是这种对每个接缝、下摆、织补 或刺绣细节的关注
It was this attention to detail to every seam, hem, darn, or embroidery
“让她走上了伟大的道路 致天才
that'd set her on the path to greatness, to genius,
“不单是对她的年龄 而是对永恒的致敬”
not just of her age, but for all time.
他来了…
Ah!
祝贺你
Congratulations.
很精彩 -演奏得真棒
Well done! - Really fantastic, loved it.
我很喜欢 我们去喝一杯好吗?
Love it. - Shall we, er, grab a drink?
乐意至极
We'd love to! - We'd love to
但我们约了保姆 所以…
but we've got the babysitter, so...
不如你回去吧?我和丹尼去喝一杯
Er, well why don't you go back, I'll get a drink with Danny,
回家见
meet you at home?
再见 小杰
Laters, J-Dog!
好美-
It's beautiful.
谢谢 -很出色
Oh, thank you. - That was crazy!
我弄不懂你怎么能这么弹
I don't even understand how you play like that!
演出怎么样? -很好
How was it? - Yeah.
太精彩了
It was amazing.
露?
Lue?