Go!
去吧
Go!
真是个好姑娘
There's a good girl. Come on.
嘿 待着
Hey, stay.
好姑娘
Good girl.
待着
Stay. Stay.
你没事的
You're okay.
你没事的
You're okay.
好孩子
There's a good boy.
你会没事的
You're okay.
就是这样
That's it.
就是这样 呼吸
That's it, just breathe.
你到底是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
坐下
Sit down.
滚出我的家!
Get the fuck out of my house!
我是阿曼丁的丈夫
I'm Amandine's husband.
好吧 很可笑 对吧?
Okay, it's funny, isn't it?
在你的生活中徘徊
You're just bobbing along in your life,
日复一日
day to day,
在一个现实中
in one reality...
然后 突然 灾难降临了
And then suddenly, disaster strikes.
你环顾四周 发现只有自己和汤姆琼斯
And you look around and you find yourself all alone
在沙滩上
on the beach with Tom Jones.
什么?
What?
老布朗普顿路上的奇诺咖啡馆
Café Chino on the Old Brompton Road.
伯蒙西街的何塞小吃吧
Jose's Tapas Bar on Bermondsey Street.
下午在英国电影协会参观 最近修复的
An afternoon trip to see the recently restored original print
弗朗索瓦特吕弗的《四百击》原画
of Francois Truffaut's 400 Blows at the BFI.
优步力士 之后回到这里
The Uber Lux back here afterwards.
我已经观察你两个星期了
I've been watching you for two weeks.
我知道关于你的一切
I know everything about you.
你工作的地方
Where you work,
你的生活
live,
钥匙就在死天竺葵旁边的砖头下面
the key under the brick next to the dead geranium.
你周一在苏活广场见了女朋友
The girlfriend you met Monday in Soho Square
你带她去了瓦格玛斯
and took to Wagamama's.
温迪威尔逊
Wendy Wilson.
温迪戴着订婚戒指
Wendy was wearing an engagement ring.
我听到结婚的钟声了吗 哥们?
Do I hear wedding bells, mate?
好吧… -你一直在上我老婆
Okay... - You've been fucking my wife.
听我说
Just listen to me.
你到底…有没有上过我老婆?
Have you or haven't you been fucking my wife?
请不要告诉温迪
Please don't tell Wendy.
很好 -求你了
Good. - Please.
这么说你上了我老婆
So you have.
很好
Good.
因为现在有个问题
See 'cause there's a problem with this.
因为我爱我的妻子
'Cause I love my wife.
我真的爱她
I do.
我太爱她了 我愿意为她做任何事
I love her so much, I don't think there's anything I wouldn't do for her.
我不是有意要闯进你的生活 跟我的一样无聊
I don't mean... breaking into your dank, half as nice as it thinks it is flat.
我是说 我愿意为她而死
I mean, I'd die for her.
我愿意为她杀人
I'd kill for her.
所以你有个选择
So you got a choice to make.
你可以现在就结束这段关系
You can end this right now,
而且永远不要再和我妻子说话
and you never, ever, speak to my wife again,
否则我就打开那个大黑盒子
or I'm gonna open that big dark box.
没错 保罗
That's right, Paul.
首先去拜访一下你的未婚妻
Starting with paying a visit to your fiancé,
她是哈利街的皮肤科诊所的前台
who works at the dermatology clinic on Harley Street as a receptionist.
是时候做出选择了
So it's time to choose.
你会怎么选呢 保罗?
What's it gonna be, Paul?
谁是保罗?
Who's Paul?