哺乳动物
咕噜牛宝宝
一万分
获胜者=格蕾塔
你好 杰米
我是阿曼丁
你最需要的是爱情
♪ Over there ♪
♪ ...love me ♪
准备好了吗? -你准备好了吗?
Okay, are you ready? - Are you ready?
我准备好了 -好的
I'm ready. - Okay.
好 开始吧
Go. - Okay, let's go.
嗨 我是杰米 -我是阿曼丁
Hi, I'm Jamie. - And I'm Amandine.
我们把毕生的积蓄 都花在伏特加酒上了
We've spent our entire life savings on vodka.
还有巧克力
And chocolate.
现在我们一无所有了
And now we've got nothing.
零
Zero. - Zero.
零
Zilch.
我们在干吗? -我们的宣言
So, what are we doing? - Our manifesto.
对!我们的宣言
Yes. Our manifesto.
去你的宣言
Fuck your manifesto!
我们真要这么做吗? -没错
Okay, are we doing this? - Yeah.
真的吗?那好吧
Really? Okay, okay, okay, all right.
宣言来了 好吧
Okay, manifesto, right.
第一
Number one.
爱情是不可能的!
Love is impossible!
第二
Number two. - Number two.
如果爱情是不可能的
If love is impossible, we must...
我们就要相信不可能
believe in the impossible. - Believe in the impossible.
我们必须相信魔法
We must believe in magic. - We must believe in magic.
这周你决定一个人来了
So, you decided to come alone this week?
我知道杰米很忙
I know how busy Jamie's been.
对了 进展得怎么样?餐厅开张仪式?
How did it go, by the way, the opening?
开张仪式进展得怎么样?
How did it go?
很成功
it was a triumph.
这次我们俩能单独聊聊很不错
Well, it's good for us to get this time alone.
让我有机会听听你的看法
Gives me a chance to hear things from your perspective.
杰米走了
Jamie's gone.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我是说 他离开了
I mean he left.
他走了
He's gone.
阿曼丁 在你继续聊下去之前
Amandine, before you say anything further,
我应该提醒你 我是一名悲伤治疗师
I should remind you, I'm a grief therapist.
不是情感治疗师
I'm not a relationship therapist.
有区别吗?
What's the difference?
杰米?
Jamie?
我给你做了培根三明治
I've made you a bacon butty.
我把它放在门外
I'll leave it outside the door.
去吧 -一会儿见
Go on. - See you in a bit.
他们会想念你的
She's gonna miss you.
我明天晚上回来
I'll be back tomorrow night.
好的 -爱你
Yeah. - All right, love you.
再见
Bye.
保持警惕
Eyes peeled.
马
Horse!
在哪? -就在那边
Where? - Right.
可恶 我得分了 谢谢
Damn. - That's for me. Thank you.
有一只鹿 -在哪?
Oh, there's a deer! - Where?
那边
There!
这个分数我超不过了
I don't think I'm gonna be able to top that.
看 那是咕噜牛宝宝
Look! There's the Gruffalo!
咕噜牛宝宝得多少分?
All right, how many points for the Gruffalo?
一万 -一万?
Ten thousand! - Ten thousand?
嘿 -嗨 露姑妈
Hey! - Hi, Auntie Lue!
爸爸!
Dad!
你好啊 小南瓜
Hello, my pumpkin.
嗨 小南瓜
Hey, pumpkin.
你好吗?
You okay?
你在哭吗?
Are you crying? - What?
什么?不 我没哭
No. I'm not crying.
听着 我只是想你了 -仅此而已
Look, I just... I just missed you, that's all.
嘿 格蕾塔
Hey, Greta.
我们有山羊呢
We've got goats!
山羊?在哪里?
Goats? Where?
在后面
Round the back.
我可以去看山羊吗? -当然可以
Can I go see the goats, Dad? - Yeah. Of course you can.
她要不要穿雨靴? -当然不用
Does she need wellies? - No, course not.
走吧 小猴子
Come on. Look, monkey.
杰米
Jamie.
杰克
Jack.
谢谢
Thanks.
你看起来气色不错
You look good.
没有我想的那么糟… -格蕾塔知道多少?
I mean, not as bad as I thought you... - How much does Greta know?
她觉得你太累了 需要休息几天
She thinks you're exhausted, taking a few days.
她什么都没说吗?
And she hasn't said anything?
没说 我觉得她挺好的
No. I think she's good.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
这么说你见到她了?
So, you saw her?
是的
Hmm-mm. Yeah.
杰米 我不认为… 不 好 我明白了
Jamie, I don't think... - No, yeah, I got it.
现在就是…
You know. It's just, caught... - Yeah.
进退两难 你懂吗?
In the middle a bit, and then, you know.
我明白 -然后…
I understand. - And then...
不过 没错 我见到她了
But yeah, yeah, no, I saw her.
我们之前聊过
And we spoke before that.
什么时候?
When?
那天晚上她给我打过电♥话♥
Well, she called me. She called me that night.
她打给你了? 对
She called you? - Yeah.
为什么?
Why?
我们一直都有通电♥话♥
Jamie, we speak on the phone all the time.
聊和格蕾塔有关的事 当然 还有其他事
Yeah, about Greta. - Yeah, sure, and other things.
我们是好朋友
We're mates.
你知道吗?
Did you know?
知道什么?
Know about what? - Did you?
你知道那可恶的戴夫吗? 还有杰森伯克?你知道吗?
Did you know, about fucking Dave, about Jason Burke, did you?
杰米… -你知道吗?
Jamie... - Did you know?
我不想卷入这件事
Look, I really don't wanna get caught up in all this.
真棒 不 这真是他妈的太完美了
That's great, no, I... That's fucking perfect, that is.
不 我… 谁是保罗?
Look, I... - Who's Paul?
你到底知不知道?
Jamie. - Do you fucking know?
我搞砸我和她的关系了
I've fucked up my relationship with her once,
不想再搞砸 你知道保罗是谁吗?-
I don't wanna fuck it up again! - Do you know who Paul is?
听我说 -你知道吗?
No, no. Listen... - Do you know?
她是不是在跟你乱搞? -我是杰克
Is it fucking you? Is it fucking you? - I'm Jack.
她为了你离开了我
If you're Paul... - Who she left, for you.
你这笨蛋
You fucking tool.
别这样
Come on, man.
我爱过阿曼丁
I loved Amandine.
我真的很爱她
I mean, I really loved her.
但我搞砸了
And I fucked it up.
我愿意拿出我爸一半的身家 来改变这一切
And I'd give half my dad's money to try and change that.
我不知道你们之间发生了什么事
I dunno what's going on between you two, right,
也不关我的事
it's none of my business.
但这周是你人生最重要的一周
But this is the biggest week of your
你却躲在遥远的地方
life and you're holed up in the back of beyond
逃避现实
with your head up your ass.
你有什么计划?
I mean, what's the plan, mate?
毁掉你的婚姻吗?
Blow up your marriage?
毁掉你的事业吗?
Blow up your career?
那格蕾塔怎么办?
And where does that leave Greta?
我知道 对不起
I know, yeah, I know, I'm sorry.
知道就好 你已经做得很好了
I'm sorry. You've been amazing.
我当然知道
You know what? Actually, I have.
我这么做不是为了你或是阿曼丁