When they took you in there...
他们把你带走的时候 我进了停车场
When they took you away, I went outside into the car park...
我祈祷了
And I prayed.
你又不相信上帝
You don't believe in God.
我知道
I know I don't.
虽然是乱扯
Absolute bollocks, but I did.
但我确实做了 我向他祈祷 那是…
I prayed to Him or... I don't know,
我说 他可以带走孩子 但不能带走你
'cause I said he could take the baby but he can't take you.
我说 不管他有多爱你
I said however much he loves you...
都比不上我对你的爱深
Doesn't come close to how much I love you.
上帝听见了
Well, he listened.
对 他听见了
Yeah, he did,
尽管他不存在
even though he doesn't exist.
会没事的,真的-
No, no, it will be fine. Yes, sure.
回头见,谢谢-
See you later. Thank you, Beatrice.
嗨 妈妈
Hey, Mum.
不 我用的是阿曼丁的手♥机♥ 这里的信♥号♥♥很差
No. I'm on Amandine's phone, I have a terrible signal.
爸爸在吗?
Is Dad around? I've...
我得跟你说件事
I've gotta tell you something.
我忘了说 送鱼的车在镇上
I forgot to say, the fish van was in town.
我买♥♥了一些鱿鱼
I got some squid.
真好
Lovely.
我上学那时 我做了个和章鱼有关的项目
Yeah, when I was in school I did this project on octopuses,
我站在全班同学面前 我非常紧张
and I stood in front of the whole class, I was really nervous,
我一开口就说
and I stood there and the first thing I said was,
“章鱼有八个睾丸
"An octopus has eight testicles".
“触角!我说的是触角!”
"Tentacles!" I mean "Tentacles!".
我简直无地自容 求你了
Talk about a swallow-me-up moment, I mean, please!
现在就带我走吧!
Take me right now!
露?
Lue?
露?
Lue? - Hmm?
你想喝杯茶吗?
Cup of tea?
好极了
Lovely.
嗨 露 是我 我在用阿曼丁的手♥机♥
Hey, Lue, it's me. I'm on Amandine's phone.
天啊 我很遗憾
Oh, no, I'm so sorry.
她怎么样了?
How is she?
她没事
She's fine.
你懂的 她还好吧
I mean, you know, she's okay.
我们都还好 事情会… 会好起来的
We're okay, it'll be... you know, it'll be okay.
你告诉爸妈了吗?
Have you told Mum and Dad?
我刚告诉他们了
I just did, yeah.
露 我得挂电♥话♥了 我这里的信♥号♥♥不好
Listen, Lue, I'm gonna have to go, I haven't got a great signal here.
我爱你 杰米
I love you, Jamie.
我也爱你
I love you too.
嗨
Hey!
你是我的邻居 对吧?
You're my neighbour, right?
我是隔壁的汤姆 幸会
I'm Tom from next door. Pleased to meet you.
我不知道你怎么想 但我会回来的
I don't know about you but I'm coming back.
这里是你已经知道的风景
I mean, this is like a landscape you already know!
就像你的灵魂里刻着某种东西
It's like something that's etched in your soul.
你明白吗?
Do you ever get that?
你没事吧?
You all right?
我的天啊!
Jesus Christ!
那是怎么回事?因为牡蛎吗?
What was it, an oyster or something?
汤姆琼斯?
Tom Jones.
对
Yeah.
杰米 时间到了
Jamie, mate, it's time.
我看上去怎么样?
How do I look?
你的鼻子离嘴太近了
I mean, your nose is a bit too close to your mouth.
谢谢 哥们 祝你好运
Okay. Thanks mate, cheers.
你的爱是如此强烈
Your love is so strong.
不管你做什么 都要记住这一点
Whatever else you do keep remembering this...
至少你们还有彼此
At least you still have each other.
谢谢 我很感激 谢谢
Hmm. Yeah, thank you. I appreciate that.
干杯-
Cheers.
我父亲是巴黎爱乐乐团的首席小提琴手
My father... er, was the lead violinist with the Philharmonie de Paris.
阿曼丁还小的时候 她常常坐在他的膝盖上
When Amandine was small she used to sit at his knee,
听他演奏莫扎特
and listen to him play Mozart.
这个…这是你祖父的小提琴
This... this is your grandfather's violin.
他本来是打算送给你儿子的
We meant it to be for your son.
现在留给你们下一个儿子了
Now, it will be for your next son.
谢谢-
Thanks, Mum.
谢谢你-
Thanks, Beatrice.
真是太暖心了 谢谢你
That's incredibly kind, thank you.
我知道你们大多数人
Um, I know most of you
可能想知道我们为什么要这么做
probably wondered why we needed to do this.
但对我们来说 重要的是你们来了
Uh, but what matters to us is that you came,
所以我想要说几句
and so I wanted to say something.
对我丈夫说几句
Something to my husband. Um...
杰米 你是世界上最了不起
Jamie, you are the most amazing,
最有深度 最有趣 最性感的男人
deep, fun, sexy man in the world,
我爱你
and I love you,
我想和你再生一百个孩子
and I want to have a hundred more children with you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我爱你
I love you.
致杰米和阿曼丁
To Jamie and Amandine.
杰米和阿曼丁 -致杰米和阿曼丁
To Jamie and Amandine.
谢谢-
Merci.
我今天不去了
Um, I'm not going in today.
我觉得很不舒服
I feel terrible.
好的 待会见
Okay. Well, see you later.
其实挺尴尬的
It's embarrassing, actually.
不是尴尬 只是…
Not... Not embarrassing, nah, it's just...
是有点尴尬 因为她是你妹妹
It's a bit awkward because she's your sister.
但是… 她开始做这件事
But, well, she's started doing this thing
我开始说话 讲故事
where I'll start talking, telling a story...
那天发生的事
something that happened that day or something...
一些小事 一些废话 我也不知道说了什么
something small or some bollocks, I dunno.
总之 我说到了故事的重点
Anyway, I get to the point of this story
而她都没注意到
and she doesn't even notice.
她根本不知道我在说话
She didn't even know I was talking.
她好像离我十万八千里
It's like she's a million miles away
我说的每句话都是在幕后
and everything I say is just in the background.
如果你和你的爱人在一起…
If you're with someone you love and trying to say something...
你认识一个叫保罗的人吗?
Do you know anyone called Paul?
什么?
What?
没什么
Nothing.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
我不是专家
Look, I'm no expert
但也许你和阿曼丁应该找个人谈谈
but maybe you and Amandine should talk to someone.
去接受治疗什么的
Get some therapy or something?
你已经吃尽苦头了
You've both been through the ringer.
你可能吓坏了
You're probably in shock.
我很震惊
Yeah, I am in shock.
听起来是这样-
That's what it is. - Sounds like it.
完全正常 -震惊
Completely normal. - Shock.
你读一下
Read that.
是什么?
What is it?
大声读出来
Just read it. Out loud.
“保罗:你什么时候回来?
"Paul: When you back?",
“阿曼丁:星期一
"Amandine: Monday".
“保罗:我想你
"Paul: I miss you."
“阿曼丁:我也想你
"Amandine: I miss you too."
悲伤的脸
Sad face.
“保罗:我想念你的屁♥股♥
"Paul: I miss your arse."
“阿曼丁:我想念你的小♥弟♥弟♥
"Amandine: I miss your cock."
“保罗:我想射你一脸
"Paul: I wanna come all over your face."
“阿曼丁:你一回来就做 吻你”
"Amandine: As soon as you get back." Kiss.
杰米怎么样了?
How's Jamie?
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
去吧