你的丝♥袜♥不见了
You... Your stockings have gone.
对哦
Oh, yeah.
我刚和厨师搞过 所以…
I was fucking the chef, so...
是吗? -法国人 小♥弟♥弟♥真爽
Oh, were you? - Uh-hmm. French. Really nice cock.
在屋顶上?哦 是吗?
On the roof? - Uh-hmm.
上菜了 吉奥 一份菠萝 一份意式奶冻
Order up, Gio. One pineapple, one panna cotta,
一份酥饼
one shortbread.
这些是莎芬妮松露 绝对是松露之神
The Savinis, the absolute god of truffles.
上我 不要停
Don't stop. Don't stop.
不要停
Don't stop.
上我 你这个木偶
Fuck me, you moppet.
你在干吗?不要停下来 你怎么停下来了?
What are you doing? Don't stop. Why are you stopping?
你刚才说什么? -什么都没说
What did you just say? - Nothing.
怎么了?我什么都没说
What? Nothing.
你叫我木偶
Did you... you call me a moppet?
我没有
No, I didn't.
我没有
I didn't.
我听到你说了 你说 “上我 你这个木偶”
No. I heard you just say, "Fuck me, you moppet."
我没说 -你说了
I didn't. - You did.
为什么是木偶? -真是荒谬
Why moppet? - This is ridiculous.
不 回答问题
No. Answer the question.
你为什么叫我木偶? -好吧 我…
Why did you call me a moppet? - All right. Okay.
我懂了 -我冲口而出了
Oh, I see. - It slipped out.
所以你说了? -老天啊 杰夫
So you did. - For fuck's sake, Jeff.
我们在做♥爱♥ 而你在想着木偶?
I'm a moppet. We're having sex and you're... you're thinking moppet.
你给我起绰号♥ -什么时候?
You call me names. - When?
我…去年圣诞节
Uh, last Christmas.
在闲置的卧室里 你叫我贱♥人♥
Once, by our bedroom, you called me a bitch.
那不同 -有什么不同?
What? That's different. - How is it different?
你就是这么看我的吗?一个木偶?
Is that what you think of me, a moppet?
你现在就是个木偶了 -我才不信
You're being a moppet right now. - Oh, I don't believe this.
相信吧
Well, believe it.
我是木偶?
I'm a moppet?
他妈的木偶?
Fucking moppet?
最后一个单子 各位 太棒了 我们快完成了
This is the last shake, guys. It's so good. We're so close.
太棒了 今晚
Amazing tonight. - Yes.
干得漂亮
Fantastic work. - This is it.
就是这样 快完成了…
So close. Everyone's earned a drink.
“这片海洋有着
There is...
“不为人知的甜蜜奥秘
One knows not what sweet mystery about the sea.
“其轻微而可怕的搅动 似乎在诉说着某种隐藏的灵魂…”
Whose gently awful stirring seem to speak of some hidden soul beneath.
这家餐厅是你的梦想
This restaurant is your dream.
你以我的名字命名它
And you named it after me.
我永远不会忘记
I will never forget it.
谢谢-
Thanks.
阿曼丁-
Amandine.
圆♥满♥收工 恭喜你 老板
And that is a wrap. Congratulations, boss.
大家都在等着呢
Everyone's waiting.
主厨这就来-
The chef is on his way, guys.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
好了 拜托
Stop. Please.
各位请坐下
Sit down. Sit down, please.
我四岁的时候…
When I was four...
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
我当时给我妈在床上…
...I made my mum, right there...
泡茶、烤面包
I made her tea and toast in bed.
茶是凉的 大部分是牛奶 吐司烤焦了
And the tea was cold, mostly milk, and the toast was burnt.
但她说这是她尝过的最好的茶和吐司
But she said it was the best tea and toast that she had ever had.
所以 妈妈 这都是你的错 这是…
And so, mum, this is all your fault. This is.
但是…你们在吧台后面看到的那张照片
But the photo you can see there behind the bar,
这张照片 -那不是我妈妈 -感谢上帝
the picture, that's not my mum. - Oh, thank God.
那…
Uh, that...
那是阿曼丁
That is Amandine.
我妻子
My wife.
看 有两个阿曼丁…
See, there's... there's two Amandines
两者都要求很高
and, uh... both are demanding.
两者都需要
Both require great,
很多的关心和关注
great care and attention.
两者都是…
Both are...
前几天阿曼丁对我说
Amandine said to me the other day...
就在前几天 不是吗 阿曼丁说…
Just the other day, didn't you, Amandine said, um...
阿曼丁说 生活就是要找到你的爱好
Amandine said that life is about finding your passion.
我相信
And I believe that. I do.
我真的相信 我遇见了…
I believe that. And I met...
我最近遇到了一个人…
I met someone recently.
戴夫
Dave.
戴夫是一名会计师
Dave's an accountant
但他的爱好是萨尔萨舞
but his passion is salsa.
然后是杰森
And then there's Jason.
杰森是个广♥告♥… 杰森曾是个广♥告♥导演
Jason is a commercial's... Jason was a commercial's director
他曾热爱摩托车
and he loved motorbikes.
然后是保罗
And then there's Paul.
我不知道保罗是谁
I don't know who Paul is.
阿曼丁知道
Amandine does.
你看 这三个男人不知道的是
See, what these three men don't know
他们还共享着另一种爱好
is they share another passion.
阿曼丁餐厅和我妻子
Because the difference between Amandine the restaurant
阿曼丁的区别
and Amandine my wife
就是阿曼丁餐厅
is that Amandine the restaurant
没有背着我跟另外三个男人上♥床♥
isn't fucking three other men behind my back.
我爱你 老婆
I love you, my darling.
这一切都是为了你
This is all for you.