不是
No.
这是一个高压行业 流转快
It's a... high pressure industry, fast turnover.
是杰克害你被解雇的吗? -是我害自己被解雇了 我违背了规则
Did Jack get you fired? -I got me fired, I broke the rules.
双倍得分
Wow, a double letter score
和一个拼字游戏
and a Scrabble.
63 -好
Sixty-three. -Okay.
你有女朋友吗?
Do you have a girlfriend?
是这个问题吗? -不是
Is that the question? - No.
有
Yes.
她知道你来这里吗?
Does she know you're here?
杰克知道你在这里吗?
Does Jack know you're here?
“小儿麻痹症” 7
Polio, seven.
“女性” 83
Females, 83.
他不知道
No, he doesn't.
但他会发现的
But he'll find out.
怎么发现?
How?
他是这家酒店的老板
He owns this hotel.
这是杰克的酒店?
This is Jack's hotel?
他父亲的 或是父子俩共同所有 我不确定
His father's, or both, I'm not sure.
但酒店到处都有摄像头
But they have cameras everywhere.
那她叫什么名字?
So, what's her name?
谁? -你的爱人
Who? -Your sweetheart.
她叫什么名字并不重要
Her name's unimportant.
对她来说重要
Well, it's important to her.
“成熟” 23
Mellow, 23.
你为什么给我你的手♥机♥号♥码?
Why did you give me your number?
是这个问题吗?
Is that the question?
不是 -我只是表示友好
No. - I was just being friendly.
友好 -我当时没怎么想
Friendly. -Look, I wasn't really thinking.
我刚被解雇了 我的头被打了
I'd just been fired. I'd been head-butted.
那是…这是什么词?
It was... What's that?
装箭羽 源自法语中的“箭头”
"Fletch", from the French "fleche" meaning arrow.
这是一个英语动词 意思是把羽毛装在…
It's an English verb. It means, uh, to provide the feathers...
是什么问题?
What's the question?
问题就是
The question is this...
你相信预示吗?
Do you believe in signs?
预示?
Signs?
我外婆说过 “生活是苦难
My grandmother said life is suffering,
“是折磨、痛苦、浩劫…
torment, agony, havoc,
混乱 困惑 最后是死亡
chaos, confusion, and then death.
“但在黑暗中 仍有零星的光亮
But in the darkness, there are pockets of light,
“很短暂
little glimpses.
“你必须寻找预示、线索…”
You must look for signs, clues, intimations...
我能打断你一下吗?是因为那条鲸鱼吗?
Can I stop you there? Is this about the whale?
问题是…鲸鱼…
Because here's the thing about whales.
是哺乳动物 它们必须浮出水面呼吸
Whales are mammals. They have to surface, to breathe.
就是这样
That's all it was.
你知道吗?
It... Do you know what?
我真该走了
I think I should go.
但游戏还没结束呢
Wait, but the game is not over yet.
我认为已经结束了
I think it is, okay?
我不相信预示 我爱着盖尔
I don't believe in signs. I'm in love with Gail, okay?
好吗? -爱得像暴风雨一样热烈吗?
Like a storm? - What?
什么? -爱得像海上的风暴吗?
A storm at sea? - Eh?
就像在暴风雨中?
As in tempest?
不 就像盖尔
No, as in Gail,
我深爱的女朋友 好了吧?
my girlfriend who I love, all right.
另外 你都要结婚了
P.S. Also you're getting married
也许不是 我不清楚
or maybe you're not, I don't know.
不关我的事
That's your... that's none of my business, all right?
谢谢你的游戏 今晚一直都感觉很奇怪
Thank you for the game. This has been really weird.
晚安 -你打算忽略它吗?
Good night. -So you're going to ignore it.
那不是个预示
It wasn't a sign.
那是一条鲸鱼
It was a whale.
不是指那个预示
No, not that sign. This one.
是这个 -什么这个?
What one?
这个 -在哪里?
This. -Where?
这里
Here.
好吧 看看无妨
Okay, sure.
那就开始吧 好吗?
Let's do this then, shall we?
现在拼出了什么?有“小儿麻痹症
What have we got? We've got polio,
“女性 绿翡翠” “患有小儿麻痹症的女性”
fem, emerald, uh, females with polio,
“患有小儿麻痹症 装有绿翡翠箭羽的成熟♥女♥性”?
mellow females with polio, fletch, emeralds, is that it?
是这样吗? -再看一遍
Look again.
我看不出来 -就写在那
I can't see. -But it's right there.
不过 我还是看不出来
Nevertheless, I can't see it.
好吧 看着
Okay, watch.
因此,在短暂的宫廷生活之后-
And so after only the briefest of courtships...
男性和女性完善了他们的关系-
...the male and female consummate their relationship.
嘿!你的闺蜜之夜过得怎么样?
Hey, how was your girls' night?
被打败的雄性只能看着-
The defeated male can only look on.
很…挺开心的
It was... it was fun.
你吃了吗?因为这生鱼片太好吃了
Did you eat? Because this, uh, sashimi is outstanding.
好 稍等一下
Yeah. Give me a minute.
我之前…
Uh, I was, uh...
这是什么?
What's this?
我在浴室的垃圾桶里找到的
I found it in the bathroom, in the bin.
这是谁的?
Whose is it?
这是谁的丁字裤?
Whose thong is it?
清洁工?
The cleaner?
不要-
Don't...
他妈的清洁工吗? -我从来没有…
The fucking cleaner? Bullshit!
胡扯! -慢着!阿曼丁!
Wait, wait, wait, wait, Amandine!
看着我的眼睛 杰克 这是谁的?
Look me in the eye, Jack. Whose is it?
我…
I'm...
我非常抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
这是一个彻头彻尾的错误
It was a total fucking mistake.
你骗了我?
You tricked me.
再见 杰克
Goodbye, Jack.
等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
我们可以谈谈吗?
Can we at least talk... can we talk about this?
我遇到了某个人
I've met someone.
我30分钟后会和他见面
I'm meeting him in 30 minutes.
你在干什么呀?
What are you doing?
老天 你在干什么呀?
Ah, man. What are you doing?
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你想喝一杯吗?
Do you wanna get a drink?
我有2点65英镑
I've got £2.65.
我有10欧元
I have ten euros.
好的
Okay.
太疯狂了
This is insane.
我不了解你 我对你一无所知
I don't know you. I don't know anything about you.
我喝哪种咖啡?
How do I take my coffee?
浓烈的黑咖啡 无糖
Strong, black, no sugar.
过敏呢? -栗子和红酒
Allergies? - Chestnuts and red wine.
我喜欢什么?
What do I love?
热面包 贝类
Warm bread, shellfish.
尤其是? -尤其是牡蛎
Especially? -Especially oysters
你不会碰猪肉、熏鱼或内脏
but you won't touch pork, smoked fish, or offal.
还有件事你需要知道
There's something else you need to know about me.
是什么?
What's that?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.