Right, I haven't got any fucking spoons!
勺子在哪里?没有勺子我做不到
Where's the spoons?! I can't do it if I haven't got a spoon, can I?!
我该怎么办啊?
This is, all right, Chef. - All right, what am I gonna do?
谢谢你 天啊!
There you go. - Thank you! Jesus!
现在 用一个词来形容它的外观
Now, one word to describe it's appearance.
不一定是字面意义 可以是你想到的任何东西
It doesn't have to be literal, it can be whatever comes to mind.
它让你有什么感觉?
What does it make you feel?
质量? -平衡
Quality? - Balance.
舒适? -力量
Ease. - Power.
奈莉 这碟调好味了吗?
Is this seasoned, Nelly?
调好了 主厨 -百分百调好了?
Yes, Chef! - One hundred percent?
百分百调好了 好的
A hundred percent! - Okay.
孩子们吃完早餐后
If I've done breakfast for the kids,
我可以去找面包屑
I could just go round after,
很简单 跟在他们后面
with the crumbs, and it would be simple I suppose.
打扫就行了
Just clean up after them.
或者当你去海滩的时候?玩沙子吗?
When you've been to the beach, for sand.
或者狗篮子 用来装狗毛
Or the dog basket. For dog hair.
吸东西
Sucking...
便利
Handy.
塑料
Plastic.
去年 为了给萨提洛斯买♥♥生日礼物
Last year for his birthday,
我买♥♥了一个网球拍 就是这个颜色
I bought Sotiris a tennis racquet and it was exactly this colour.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你的餐厅五天后开业
You open in five days' time.
这是你第一家独自经营的餐厅
This is your first solo restaurant.
你感觉怎么样?紧张?
How are you feeling? You nervous?
坦白说吗?当然感觉很恐惧和焦虑
Er, honestly, absolutely crapping myself!
我真的是
I am, really.
获得米其林星级 对你来说意味着什么?
What would it mean to you to get a Michelin star?
你看 我是厨师
Oh, look. I'm a cook.
我喜欢烹饪
You know? I love to cook.
在我知道有星级之前 我就爱上了烹饪
I loved it before I ever knew there was such a thing as stars and...
这对我来说是个机会
it's a chance for me,
让我把到目前为止所学的一切
an opportunity to take everything I've learned
都付诸实践 然后对自己说:“就是它了”
up to this point and... and just say this is it, you know?
“我就是这样的人”
This is... this is who I am.
“这就是我”
This is me.
那么“阿曼丁”?
So, Amandine.
这个名字是怎么来的?
Where does the name come from?
是我妻子的名字 她是法国人
That's my wife's name. She's... she's French.
你用她的名字命名餐厅吗?
So you named it after her?
我刚刚说了
I just said I did.
我很抱歉 -没关系
I'm so sorry. - It's okay.
我睡眠不足 真不好意思
I haven't had a huge amount of sleep. I'm so sorry.
没关系
Don't worry about it.
我…
I...
没礼貌、喜怒无常
Rude. Moody.
请记住 “混♥蛋♥”这个词里有个“E”
Remember, "arsehole's" got an "E" in it...
其实是两个“E”
Two "E"s actually.
我真的是…
I really am...
用三个词来形容 阿曼丁对你意味着什么?
In three words, what would you say Amandine means to you?
三个词
Three words?
阿曼丁…来了
Amandine is... here!
天啊
Oh, my God. Hey.
你怎么…
Erm, what are you...
我跟你说过 我的手♥机♥丢了
Er, I told you. I lost my phone.
对 没错…
Right. Yes.
不好意思 -这是阿曼丁
Erm, sorry, er, this is Amandine.
阿曼丁… -杰米 我能跟你谈谈吗?
Amandine... - Jamie, may I speak with you?
失陪了
Yeah.
谢谢-
Thanks.
治疗师说不要做大动作
The therapist said no big moves.
如果你担心钱… -我不担心
Look, if you're worried about money... - I'm not worried about money. I'm not...
我是说 我担心 当然了 我不担心…
I mean I am, of course, I'm not gonna...
我就是 你知道…你打算怎么做?
But I just... what are you gonna do?
我要做你做的事
I'm going to do what you do.
你要当厨师吗?
You're gonna become a chef?
不是 我要找到我的激♥情♥
No. Find my passion!
你找到了你的
You found yours.
我需要找到我的
I need to find mine.
我需要这么做 杰米
I need to do this, Jamie.
我绝对需要这么做
I absolutely totally fucking need to do this,
否则我会疯掉
or I'm going to go crazy.
我这辈子只相信一件事
All my life I believed in one thing.
一件真正值得拥有的东西
One thing really worth having.
如果你失去了它 你就失去了一切
And if you lose it, then you've lost everything.
我把它弄丢了
I've lost it.
我需要把它找回来
And I need to get it back.
是什么?
What?
乐器
The Magic.
去他的破工作
Fuck it. It was a bullshit job.
去他的
Fuck it.
谢谢-
Thanks. Thanks.
很好
You got it.
那音乐真棒
Oh, sweet music.
很不错
That's good. That's good.
嗨 宝贝 -嗨 发生了什么事?
Hey, babe! - Hey, what's going on?
嗨 你一定是杰米
Hey! You must be Jamie.
这是丹 他是我的新老师
This is Dan, he's my new teacher.
丹说我的小提琴拉得很棒
Dan says my violin is amazing!
天啊
Oh, my God.
这个坏小子
So this bad boy here
名叫卢多♥维♥科拉斯泰利 大约在1870年来自热那亚
is a Ludovico Rastelli, Circa 1870 from Genoa.
音质稳定、强而有力
It's... it's balanced, it's muscular.
真是不可思议 弹奏点什么吧
Incredible. - Play something!
弹你刚才给我弹奏的
Play what you played me.
好的
Okay, okay.
你应该给这个小提琴估价并投保
You should get this valued and insured.
它比我的车还值钱
It's... it's worth more than my car!
不是吧 是不是很难以置信?
No?! Isn't that unbelievable?
绝对难以置信
It's totally unbelievable.
下午好 盖迪斯太太
Good afternoon, Mrs Geddis.
你还好吧?
You all right there?
我要退回这个
I'm returning this.
好的
Oh, great.
有问题吗?
Is... Is there a problem?
不可能还原 -不好了
It's impossible! - Oh, no. Oh, no.
不好了 天啊 没关系 别担心
Oh, no. Oh, no. It's all right, don't worry.
没关系的 没关系的
Oh, no, it's all right. It's all right.
再见
Bye.
你怎么了?近来好吗?
So what's happening with you? What's news?
还行 没什么好说的
Well, no, nothing to report.
杰夫怎么样了?
And how's Jeff?
他在伦敦
He's in London.
他生日你送了什么礼物?
What did you get him for his birthday?
哎呀 糟糕
Oh, fuck, fuck!
我的妈呀
Oh, fuck.
嗨 露 是我 我就是打来问一下 看看你怎么样了
Hi Lue, it's me, just checking in, see how you're doing.
孩子们怎么样了
See how the monkeys are.
你有空就给我回电♥话♥
Call me back when you get a mo.
爱你 再见
Love you. Bye.
“可可香奈儿 1883年出生于
Coco Chanel was born in 1883
“集市小镇索穆尔的一个救济院里…
in the poor house in Saumur, a market town on the River Loire...
“按理说 她会成为
She would rise to become arguably
“史上最具影响力的时装设计师…
the most influential fashion designer of all time revolutionising...
“香奈儿在奥巴津的六年 被聘为一名裁缝 她在一家夜♥总♥会♥唱歌♥…
During her six years at Aubersin, Chanel found employment as a seamstress...
“1918年 香奈儿买♥♥下了位于康邦街31号♥大楼
In 1918, Chanel purchased the building at 31 rue Cambon
“那是一个时尚的地区
in one of the most fashionable districts...
“1921年 她开了一家时尚精品店的早期化身…
In 1921, she opened an early incarnation of a fashion boutique...
“…年轻的法国前骑兵军官