我也是 -是个不错的梦想
So do I. - It's a good dream.
你在看什么书?
What are you reading?
那是什么书?
What's the... in the book?
《白鲸记》
Moby Dick.
你看过这本书吗?
Have you read it?
没看过 但我看过这部电影 格里高利派克 对吧?
I haven't actually, I've seen the film, Gregory Peck, right?
很明显还有鲸鱼
And the whale, obviously. - Mm-mm.
你一定听过那些故事 格里高利派克
And you've heard the stories, Gregory Peck,
优秀的社会中坚份子
lovely, you know, salt of the earth
鲸鱼 噩梦 绝对的女主角
but the whale, nightmare, absolute diva,
预告片不会透露这些细节
wouldn't come out of its trailer,
你知道吗 说的这些都是废话
you know, all that sort of nonsense.
“为什么古代波斯人把海奉为神圣之物?”
Why did the old Persians hold the sea holy?
你说什么?
Sorry?
“为什么希腊人给它一个单独的神?
Why did the Greeks give it a separate deity?
“当然 这一切并非毫无意义”
Surely all this is not without meaning?
“我们自己在所有的河流和海洋中看到”
"We ourselves see in all rivers and oceans."
“它化形为生活中不可把握的幻影
"It is the image of the ungraspable phantom of life.
“而这是一切的关键”
This is the key to it all." -"This is the key to it all."
那你打算怎么命名它?
So, what are you gonna call it?
命名什么?
Call what?
你的餐厅
Your restaurant?
见鬼了!
Fucking hell!
我的天!你看! -操!操!
Oh, my... - Oh, my fucking God. Fuck!
我不…你看到了吧?
I... Did you see that?
什么情况?
What the fuck?
刚才发生了什么事? -我不知道 我…
What the fuck just happened? - I don't know
阿曼丁
Amandine?
杰克 一切都好吗?
Jack? -Everything okay?
很好
Uh, it's fine.
他是谁? -这位是…
Who's this? -Uh, this is...
嗨 我叫杰米 我们刚看到了…
Hi, I'm... I'm Jamie, we just saw...
我要去睡觉了
You know, I'm going to bed.
杰克 你要来吗?
Are you coming Jack?
当然 -好 杰米 很高兴认识你
Sure. -Yeah. Oh, uh, nice to meet you, Jamie.
晚安 杰米 晚安 先生
Night, Jamie. -Goodnight, sir.
杰米 借一步说话
Jamie, a word.
什么事 主厨? -收拾行李
Yes, Chef? -Pack your bags.
什么? -你听到了
What? -You heard.
为什么?我做了什么? -你碰了一位客人
Why? What'd I do? -You touched a guest
而且还不是一般的客人
and not just any guest,
不是 是拥有这艘船…
no, no, no, no, the fiancée of the cunt
的王八蛋的未婚妻! -你勾引她!
that owns this fucking boat, you came onto her!
什么? 这是我的主场 你这个混♥蛋♥!-我的主场!
What? -This is my show, you prick, my show!
我的名声!
Okay! -My reputation!
好吧 听我解释 好吗?
Okay. Look, let me explain, okay?
事实并非如此
That isn't what happened!
我不想知道发生了什么事
I don't... I don't want to know what happened!
我感兴趣的是现在发生的事!
All I'm interested in is what happens now!
你为什么总是要大喊大叫?
Why do you have to shout all the time? -What?
什么? -我发誓 妈的 我懂了
And swear, I mean, fuck, I get it,
一切都必须完美
that, you know, everything has to be perfect,
我发誓 如果我处于你的位置
but I swear to God when I'm in your position,
我会听取大家的意见 -我不会只是… -慢着 打住!
I'll hear people out, I won't just... -Right. Wait, wait, wait, wait, stop.
你什么时候处于我的位置?
When you are in my position?
你在我的…
You in my pos...
对
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
“乌龙腌野酸浆鳟鱼”
The... The oolong cured trout with wild sorrel,
但不是普通的乌龙茶
but not just any old oolong,
不 应该是铁观音
no, it's gotta be Ti Kuan Feng,
生长在富士山西侧
grown off the western front of Mount Fuji
但你有没有注意到
except have you ever noticed,
当升高的单宁…
have you ever noticed that when the elevated tannin
与酢浆草中的草酸起反应
reacts to the oxalic acid in the sorrel,
它会导致轻微的不愉快 轻微的苦味 轻微的
it leads to a slightly unpleasant, slightly bitter, slightly tiny note of,
我希望你不介意我这么说 猫屎
and I hope you don't mind me saying this, cat piss!
去他的PG提示 问题解决了
Fucking PG Tips, mate, problem solved.
疼死了!
Ah, fucking... Ow!
从这些人里找人-
...for these people here...
你找错人了
You got the wrong day.
这是我的手♥机♥号♥码
That's my number.
欢迎回家 杰米
Welcome home, Jamie.
哪种鲸鱼?
What type of whale?
抹香鲸?
A sperm whale?
长须鲸?
A fin whale?
长鳍领航鲸 -我不清楚
A long finned pilot? -I don't know,
但它升了起来 看着我们
but it rose up, it looked at us,
然后又沉了下去
and sunk back down.
好吧 嗯…
Okay. Well...
真是不可思议啊!
That's amazing.
你看 鲸鱼是哺乳动物
You see whales are mammals,
它们生活在深海
they live in the deep,
但又需要浮出水面呼吸
but they need to surface to breathe,
其中一条就在你附近出现
and one of these did that near you
正因为这样 你想抛弃盖尔吗?
and because of that, you're now thinking of chucking Gail?
我不会抛弃盖尔的
I'm not thinking of chucking Gail.
这个姑娘… -阿曼丁
This girl... -Amandine.
她要结婚了 -我知道
She's getting married. -I know.
嫁给一个亿万富翁 -是亿万富翁的儿子
To a billionaire. -A billionaire's son, right?
杰克一天都没打过工
Jack's never done a day's work in his life,
他没有工作 他根本不需要打工
he hasn't even got a job. -He doesn't need one.
换作是你 你会打工吗?
Would you work if you didn't have to?
我认为她改变主意了
I think she's having second thoughts.
对 谁在乎呢?
Right. Well, who cares?
你再也见不到她了
You're never gonna see her again.
她给我发了短♥信♥
She texted me.
什么时候? -昨晚
When? -Last night.
她怎么会知道你的号♥码? -我给了她
How's she got your number? -I gave it to her.
为什么? -我不知道
Why? -I don't know.
短♥信♥说了什么?
What'd it say?
短♥信♥说:“有个问题要问”
It said, "Have a question."
好吧 那你打算回复吗?
Okay. Well, are you gonna answer?
我已经回了
I already did.
我可以问你个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
好啊 你爱盖尔
Yeah. -You love Gail.
这不是问题
That isn't a question.
你爱盖尔吗?我爱她
Do you love Gail? -I do, yes.
你想和盖尔在一起吗?
You, what, you want to be with Gail?
是的 我想和盖尔在一起
I do, I want to be with Gail.
很好 那你给她回信息
Good, so you text her back
告诉她你得了流感
and you tell her you've got the flu.
我得了流感? -流感
I've got the flu? -You've got the flu.
我得了流感
I've got the flu.
杰米先生?
Mr. Jamie?
我是
Yes.
杜布瓦女士会在她的套房♥见你
Miss Dubois will see you in her suite.
她的套房♥?
Her suite?
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨
Hi.
你好
Hello.
你来了
You came.
你说过你有个问题要问
You said you had a question.
你会玩拼字游戏吗?
Do you play Scrabble?
就是这个问题?
Is that the question?
不是
No, it's not.
你先挑
Well, you pick first.
好 没问题 那我们…好吧
Okay, sure, let's... All right.
好吧 我们玩拼字游戏
Fine, let's... play Scrabble.
你为什么被解雇了?
Why did you get fired?
是这个问题吗?
Is that the question?