Young French ex-cavalry officer
和纺织品继承人艾蒂安巴尔桑
and textile heir Etienne Balsan.
“香奈儿23岁时 成为了巴尔桑的情妇
At the age of 23, Chanel became Balsan's mistress...
“她的结婚礼服是由一件精心缝制的
Her wedding dress was composed of an elaborately gored
“紧身胸衣和裙子组成的
and top stitched bodice and skirts,
“配有可拆卸珠地布和奶油色天鹅绒花朵
with a detachable train applique and cream velvet flowers...
“可可的裙子上有三千多颗珍珠母亮片
With over 3,000 mother of pearl sequins,
“令人叹为观止
Coco's dress was beyond breath taking,
“当时简直是一种轰动”
it was a sensation.
酢浆草汁馄饨…
Sorrel Ravioli,
扇贝…
Skye Scallops...
烤小牛肉甜面包、木瓜、核桃
...roast veal sweetbread, quince, walnuts,
烟熏鸭
smoked duck.
都是主菜
Mains...
嗨 杰米 你好吗?
Yo! Jamie, whassup?
嗨
Hey.
她怎么样了?还好吗?
How's she getting on? Good?
阿美吗?很好 非常好
Ammy? Good. Real good.
现在还早… 对不起 打住
I mean, it's early days... - Sorry, stop.
谁是阿美?
Who's Ammy?
阿曼丁 -你说“阿美”
Amandine. - Right. But you said Ammy.
我没说 -你说了
No, I didn't. - Yes, you did.
我没有 -你有
No, I didn't. - Yes, you did.
我有吗? -对…
I didn't. - Yes, you...
怎么…回事?
What the f... fucking hell!
我…什么?没什么 -你刚才想打我吗?
Ah, what, it's jus... - Were you gonna punch me?!
不是 -看起来像是
No. - Yeah, well, it kinda looked like it!
我想打冰箱
I... I was punching the fridge.
为什么?
Why?!
我…
I...
我现在是一触即发 朋友 压力很大
I fucking bit under... the kinda... I'm fucking under quite a lot of pressure.
所以…因为… 所以因为食物问题 我刚才想打冰箱
So 'cause I was punching the fridge 'cause of food.
因为冰箱代表食物 所以…
'Cause it signifies food so...
好吧 没关系
Okay, all right.
只是… -下次先给个警告嘛
Well, just, erm, just a bit of a warning next time.
好的
Will do. Will do.
你要拿米其林奖吗?
So, you're gonna get a Michelin award?
什么奖?
A what?
米其林… -星级 米其林星级
Michelin. - Star. Michelin star.
不是奖 是星级
We don't call it an award. - It's a star.
我很想拿到一个 但我不知道能不能拿到 谁告诉你的?
I would like to get one. I doubt I will. Who told you that?
阿美
Ammy.
你好
Uh...
怎么了?
What's up?
我只是来喝杯水
Erm, just getting a glass of water and...
我已经可以弹到C调和D调了
Well, I think I nailed the C to the D.
真的吗? -过来听听
What!? - Come, listen!
我们去听听吧
Ahh! Let's listen!
杰米 待会见
Jamie, laters.
待会见
Laters.
妈的
Fucking hell.
主菜
Mains...
生日快乐 阿曼丁!
Happy Birthday, Amandine!
生日快乐 阿曼丁!
Happy birthday, Amandine!
开始了!
Here we go! Oh!
等一下 马克斯 拿着这个
Max, Max, Max, take this, take this.
生日快乐 阿曼丁
Ammy, get in! Amandine!
阿曼丁 让开 好 准备好了吗?
Budge up, budge up, budge up! Okay, ready?
准备好了吗?开始
Ready, ready, ready, okay here we go!
我拿它去估价了
So I got it valued.
什么? -小提琴
What? - Well, the violin.
什么时候? -今天下午
When? - This afternoon.
我们去了这个地方 -“我们”?
We went to this place. - We?
我和丹 -你和丹一起去了?
Me and Dan. - You went with Dan?
猜猜小提琴多少钱?
Guess how much it was?
不知道 -猜一下
No idea. - Guess.
我不知道从哪个价格开始猜 -猜一下
I wouldn't even know where to start. - Guess!
5千英镑 -差得远
Five grand. - Cold.
1万英镑 -还差很远
Ten grand. - Stone cold.
2万英镑 -接近了
Twenty grand. - Warmer.
直接告诉我吧
Just tell me.
6万到7万英镑
Sixty or seventy thousand!
真是不可思议
Oh, my... that's incredible!
真是疯了
It's fucking insane!
丹说现在只剩下几百个了
You know Dan says that there are only a couple hundred of them left in the world.
他真的这么说吗? -对
Did he really? - Yeah.
我们应该给小提琴投保 -好
We should get it insured. - Yeah...
真应该
We should.
明天晚上 丹在伊丽莎白女王音乐厅
Dan has a concert tomorrow night
有一场音乐会
at the Queen Elizabeth Hall.
是吗?
Oh, yeah.
对 他是首席小提琴手
Yeah, he's the lead violinist.
他们称首席小提琴手为音乐大♥师♥ 所以丹就是音乐大♥师♥ 什么?
They call the lead V the Concertmaster, so Dan's the Concertmaster.
你想去吗? -对 我很想去
Do you want to go? - Yeah, I'd love to.
只有几个小时
It's only a couple of hours.
离开一段时间对你有好处
It'll be good for you to get away for a while.
好的 真棒
Okay, great.
嘿 从后面进来
Hey. Hey, come round the back.
布里斯 你能帮我把准备工作做完吗?
Briggsy, you finish up prep for me. - Yep.
嘿
Hey. - Hey.
怎么样? -很好 -很好
How's it going? Good. - Good.
有什么发现?是一段视频 情况不妙
What is it? - It's a video. It's not good.
播放它 -杰米 你不会想看的
Play it. - Jamie, you don't wanna see it.
播放它 -你确定吗?
Play it. - Are you sure?
确定 马上播放
Yes, play it. Play it now..
你想要我的什么部位?
Where do you want me?
你想要我的什么部位?
Where do you want me?
感谢-
Thanks.
太感谢了-
Thanks a lot.
杰米…
Jame.
《Vogue》、《名利场》
Er, Vogue, Vani Fair
和《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》都确认了开张仪式会来
and The Times all confirmed for opening night.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这么说 那是保罗
So, that's Paul?
不是
No.
那是杰森
That's Jason.
杰森伯克 广♥告♥总监
Jason Burke. Commercials director.
在爱丁堡的一个营销会议上认识的
They met at a marketing conference in Edinburgh.
他们住在同一家酒店
They were staying in the same hotel.
所以不是保罗?
So not Paul.
也不是戴夫?
Or Dave.
杰森?
Jason.
他的电♥话♥号♥码在这里面吗?
Is his number in there?
是的 -打给他
Yes. - Call him.
我做不到 快点打,你可以的-
I can't. - Call him now. Yes, you can.
你可以的 -杰米
Jamie. - Yes, you can.
你可以的 -我不能 为什么不行?
I can't call him! - Yes, you fucking can. Why not?!
他在巨石阵附近的A-305道上
He was on the A305 near Stonehenge.
他在车后自♥拍♥
Taking a selfie with the henge in the background,
当时他与一辆从另一边开过来的 奥卡多面包车相撞
when he hit an Ocado van coming the other way.
这件事刊登在《威尔特郡先驱报》上了
He was in the Wiltshire Gazette and Herald.
很好
Good.
我真希望他身上的每根骨头都断了
I hope he broke every bone in his body.
不对
No, I don't.
我希望他被砍了头 脑袋掉了下来
I hope... I hope he got decapitated and his head came off
花了好几周才找到
and it took them weeks to find it.
我希望他们找不到他的脑袋
I hope they didn't find it.
我希望他的脑袋还在外面 和一群老鼠一起腐烂…
I hope it's still out there rotting with a family of rats and...
把这个带回德文郡 翻个底朝天
Take that back to Devon and rip it apart.
我要知道一切 我要知道是五个…
I need to know everything, I need to know if it's five,
七个 还是12个人 好吧?