Please. You're all right.
过来吧
Here.
抓住我
Here, grab me.
你没事的
You're all right.
你没事的
You're all right.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
杰夫
Jeff.
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
好了 我把后面锁上了 再见
Right, I've locked the back door. I'll see you later.
要我带点什么吗?
Do you want me to bring anything?
你出现就行了
Uh, just yourselves.
我们吃什么?
What are we having?
威灵顿牛肉 唐的最爱 等不及了
Beef wellington. - Ah, Dom's favourite. Can't wait.
再见 -再见
See you! - See you.
你好 杰米
Hello, Jamie.
那孩子是你的
The baby was yours.
好吧 随便吧
Fine. Whatever.
我以为…
You know, I just thought...
不知道你是怎么知道的
I dunno how you'd know that, but...
我知道
I know. - Great.
了不起
Terrific.
我相信你有问题要问我
I'm sure you have questions. - Me?
我?没有
Nah.
说一大堆废话
Nah. You know, blah, blah, blah,
我懂 我现在明白了 当然
"Oh, I get it! Oh, I see now, of course!
我真傻 -杰米…
"Silly me!" - Jamie...
我马上就走了
I'm gonna go in a minute.
但在我走之前…
But before I do...
戴夫…
Dave,
杰森…
Jason...
杰夫
Jeff.
我最好的朋友
My best friend,
我们婚礼上的伴郎
best man, at our wedding.
露的丈夫
Lue's husband.
格蕾塔的姑丈
Greta's uncle.
是我父母另外两个孙子的父亲 威尔夫和莉莉
Father to my parents' other two grandchildren, Wilf and Lily.
格蕾塔
Greta.
我父母
My parents.
露
Lue.
我
Me.
好吧
Okay.
“我从深海呼唤
"I call from the deep!"
“跟着我!
Follow me!
“跟随我 杰米 我们来一趟魔毯之旅吧
Come with me, Jamie, let's go on a magic carpet ride!
“你看!有一条鲸鱼
Oh, look, there's a whale!
“对了 我怀孕了!
By the way, I'm pregnant!
“谁在乎呢?我在空中漂浮!”
"Who cares? I'm floating on air!"
我砸坏了你的小提琴
I smashed your violin.
我知道 -很好
I know. - Good.
我知道 我知道它是无价的
I get it, I know it's, you know, priceless,
独一无二 诸如此类
one of a kind, all that, you know,
我不知道你是怎么熬过去的
I don't know how you'll ever get over it.
所以 就是这样吗?
So, that's that?
我们结束了 但你不想知道原因吗?
It's over, but you don't even want to know why?
好吧 那你继续说
All right, go on then.
为了一笑 我们来笑一笑
For a laugh, let's have a giggle.
你告诉我 继续说
You tell me, go on.
跟我分享一下 神秘的阿曼丁
You share with me, oh mysterious one, oh Amandine,
你为什么抛弃我们生活 去约炮?
why hast thou swapped our lives for a cheap fuck,
很多次的约炮!
for lots of cheap fucks?
数量重要吗? -对我来说重要
Does the amount matter? - Well, it does to me.
如果是我最好的朋友 那就很重要
It does if one of 'em's my best friend.
好吧
Okay.
暂时忘掉杰夫吧
But forget about Jeff for a moment.
很难做得到
Okay, well, it's difficult to do that.
这他妈的太难了
I mean, like, it's really fucking hard.
但是只跟另外两个 或是一个呢?
But if it was just the other two, or, say, one...
你要选一个 还是我选?
Do you wanna pick one, or shall I? - Jamie...
需要明确的是 一个已经极具破坏力了
To be clear, one is devastating!
是灾难性 -灾难性?
It's cataclysmic! - Cataclysmic?
灾难性的!
Catastrophic!
好吧 所以一个就够了?
Okay, so one is enough.
一个足矣-
One is ample.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我无法想象那是什么感觉
I cannot imagine how it felt.
一想到这件事
The thought of it.
我和其他人上♥床♥的事
Me doing it with someone else,
我们做过的事… 还有其他事
the things that we did, and other things.
戴夫的床上功夫还行
With Dave, the sex was okay.
并不惊人
Not amazing.
杰森更好
Jason was better.
他喜欢角色扮演
He liked to role play.
就像幻想事物
You know, like, fantasy stuff.
疯狂的事物
Crazy shit.
他的思想很开放
He was pretty open-minded.
杰夫 我觉得很糟糕
Jeff I feel bad about.
我们第一次做的时候 我就想
The first time we were doing it, I thought,
“阿曼丁!你到底在做什么?
"Amandine, what the fuck are you doing?"
他是杰米最好的朋友!
This is Jamie's best friend.
“你是什么怪物?
What kind of a monster are you?
停下来 别做了
Just stop, stop it, stop.
“这么做是错的 大错特错…”
"It's just fucking wrong, it's so fucking..."
但是
But then,
突然之间 我达到高♥潮♥
suddenly I just came really hard.
强烈的高♥潮♥
Huge orgasm.
持续大约一分钟
For about a minute.
跟他正在做什么无关
It's not what he was doing.
他做得很棒 不要误会我的意思
I mean, he was good, don't get me wrong,
但是…更多的是 我也说不清 是当时的情景?
but, uh, it was more, I dunno, the situation.
是的 我知道你听着很难受 但还是知道比较好 对吧?
Yeah, I know it's hard to hear, but it's better to know, right?
否则这件事只会让你发疯
Otherwise it'll just... drive you crazy.
你看…
Look,
我知道我做的事很糟糕
I know what I did was terrible.
我做过很糟糕的事
I've done terrible things.
背叛是不好 背叛是可怕的 背叛是…
Cheating is bad, cheating is awful, cheating is...
但是 是这样吗?
But then, is it?
我是说 只不过是性
I mean, it's only sex.
我们有避孕
We have contraception.
一夫一妻制是个美好的想法
And monogamy, it's a beautiful idea,
但你得承认 真的太难了 对吧?
but you have to admit it's pretty fucking hard, right?
要求一个男人对你展现雄风
Asking one man to represent the whole of manhood for you.
他就是那个男人 她就是那个女人
He is the man, she is the woman,
永远都是唯一存在的
the only one that there will ever be,
她的阴♥道♥只和他的老二相配
her vagina is all vaginas, his cock, the cock.
你必须承认 这很难做到 对吧?
I mean, you have to admit, it's hard to live up to, right?
而忠诚的人…
And faithful people, well...
他们只是偷偷溜出去 对着别人撸
They just sneak off and masturbate over someone else.
他在厕所里幻想和同事做♥爱♥
He's in the toilet imagining fucking the girl from work.
她在卧室里想象着给健身男口♥交♥
She's in the bedroom imagining sucking off the guy from the gym,
然后他们出来了 一起给孩子们洗澡
and then they both come out and they bathe the kids together,
阅读《伟大的设计》
watch Grand Designs.
但他们是忠诚的人
But they are faithful people,
他们永远不会吃冰淇淋
'cause they would never actually eat the ice cream,
因为其实吃冰淇淋是不对的
because actually eating the ice cream is wrong.
这是世界上最糟糕的事 是邪恶的事
Eating the ice cream is the worst thing in the world, it's evil.
你这么说是因为你被逮个正着
You're only saying this 'cause you got caught.
你并没有逮到我
Oh, you didn't catch me.
什么?
What?
你还记得我们的宣言吗?
Do you remember our manifesto?
还记得宣言说了什么吗?