哺乳动物
输入密♥码♥ LORCA69
阿曼丁
康涅狄格
《长颈鹿的眼泪》
《哺乳动物解剖》
亲爱的杰夫 哈…
《可可香奈儿的一生》
学小提琴需要多长时间
杰夫 有发现
餐厅 上午11点
杰森亚当
伯克
1984-2020
永远在我们心中
如果你必须选三个词来表达你的悲伤
If you had to choose three words to express your grief,
你会选哪三个?
what would they be?
困惑…
Confusion...
愤怒…
Anger...
怀疑… 不是怀疑
Disbelief... not disbelief.
是惊讶
Astonishment.
愤怒、困惑…
So, anger, confusion...
狂怒
Fury.
狂怒
Fury.
混乱、麻木
Turmoil. Stupefaction.
创伤、愤怒
Trauma. Anger.
以及极度惊讶
And total fucking astonishment.
你呢 阿曼丁?
And, Amandine?
我说不出三个词 因为没有语言能形容
I don't have three words because there is none.
无法形容
There are no words.
没错
Exactly.
没有…无法形容
There's... there's no words.
真的形容不了
Absolutely none.
“我想射你一脸”
"I want to cum on your face."
还是用的缩写
"2". Like the number two.
好像他很匆忙
Like he's in such a hurry.
那是保罗 那另一个人是谁?
So that's Paul. What about this other guy?
戴夫
Dave.
这是什么蠢名字?
What kind of stupid name is that?
戴夫伯罗 他是一家活动公♥司♥的财务主管
Dave Burrow. He's the Head of Accounts for an events company.
戴夫在一次滑雪事故后 为彻底康复
As part of his rehab after a skiing accident,
他报名参加了在塔夫内尔公园举办的 卡梅罗全明星萨尔萨周五活动
Dave enrolled in "Caramelo's All Star Salsa Fridays in Tufnell Park".
他们就是在那里认识的 -我记得
That's where they met. - I remember that.
我记得阿曼丁告诉露 她学了萨尔萨舞
I remember Amandine told Lue she'd taken up Salsa.
戴夫和温迪订婚了
Dave's engaged to Wendy
所以他很想签订一份绅士协议
which means Dave is keen to enter a Gentleman's Agreement.
也就是说 我不会告诉温迪他上了我老婆
Namely, I won't tell Wendy that he's been fucking my wife
反过来 他再也不会上我老婆
and he in turn will stop fucking said wife.
还会离开伦敦 找一份新工作
And then, leave London, get a new job,
他和温迪会在那里 过上幸福快乐的生活
where him and Wendy will be free to live happily ever after.
好吧 那是戴夫
So that's Dave.
那个小丑保罗呢?
What about this Paul clown?
不知道
No idea.
你不知道他是谁吗?
You've no idea who he is?
不知道
None.
那你打算怎么做?和阿曼丁对质吗?
So, what are you gonna do? Are you gonna confront Amandine?
还不行
Not yet.
除非我知道一切
Not until I know everything.
我要知道更多情况 然后再想办法
I've got to know more, and then I'm gonna do something, I tell ya.
我实话告诉你 杰夫…
Honestly, Jeff...
我不知道我该怎么做 但我会…
I dunno what I'm gonna do but I'm gonna...
我不能…
I can't...
我看不到这件事的尽头
I can't see the bottom on this.
我看不到两侧
I can't see the sides.
我浑身上下都有点… -没事的
I'm a bit fucking all over the... - It's all right mate, come on.
太可恶了
Fucking hell.
好了 就几天
All right, mate. - It's just for a few days, you know?
我觉得我需要找个人倾诉
I just feel like I need someone to talk to.
朋友 我可以腾出时间 -谢谢你
Listen, mate, I can clear everything. - Thank you.
你需要我待多久我就待多久
All right? I can stay as long as you need.
我需要你做一件事
There's something else I need you to do.
什么事?
What's that?
她的手♥机♥
That's her phone.
什么? -找到他
What? - Find him.
我需要你找到保罗
I need you to find Paul.
手♥机♥里有些东西我打不开
Like there's, there's things in there that I can't access.
我打不开文件夹
Folders that I can't open.
不 杰米… -破解它
No, Jamie... - All right, I need you to crack it.
杰米… -你可以 我不能 好吗?
Jamie... - You can. I can't, all right?
杰夫 求你了
Jeff. Please.
我妻子出轨了不止一个人 而是两个人
My wife has been fucking not one, but two other people.
杰米… -她的手♥机♥密♥码♥是LORCA69
Jamie... - Her password is "LORCA69".
杰米… -全部大写 好吗?
Jame! - All caps, all right?
我需要你的帮助 杰夫
I need your help here Jeff, okay?
我感觉非常无助
I feel like I'm fucking drowning, mate.
嗨 小南瓜 你好吗? -嗨 爸爸
Hey, pumpkin! - Hey, Dad! Hi, Uncle Jeff!
嗨 -格蕾塔 今天过得愉快吗?
Hey, Greta, did you have a good day at school?
愉快 谢谢 -想上车吗?
Yes, thanks! - Do you want to hop in?
我帮你上车
In you get.
杰夫叔叔要在我们家住几晚
Uncle Jeff's gonna stay with us for a couple of nights.
他会睡在哪?
Where's he gonna sleep?
在闲置房♥
In the spare room.
你是说婴儿房♥
You mean the baby's room?
露西太太
Mrs Wilson!
嗨 路易斯先生 -我猜你看到它了吧
Hey, Mr Lewis. - You saw him, I take it?
看到谁了? -牡鹿 在树林里
Saw who? - Stag. Up the woods.
肺部中枪 在等死
Shot in the lung and left for dead.
我还以为你去遛狗什么的
Thought you may of. Out with the dogs an' all.
我什么也没看到 -是啊
I didn't see anything. - Yeah.
如果遇到陌生人 就给我发短♥信♥
You see anybody strange about, you give me a text.
好的
Will do.
我先走了
Best be off.
阿曼丁说你要去接受悲伤治疗
Amandine said you are going to grief therapy.
治疗过程分七个阶段
There are seven stages.
否认、内疚、愤怒
Denial. Guilt. Anger.
讨价还价、抑郁
Bargaining. Depression.
重建、接受
Reconstruction. Acceptance.
超越
Transcendence.
有八个呢 -他们有传♥单♥
That's eight. - They've got leaflets.
如果你不知道这是不是你的孩子
They haven't got one to tell you what to do
没人告诉你该怎么做…
if you don't know if it was your baby or...
LORCA69吗? -全部大写
"LORCA69". - All caps.
我本来期待做个大姐姐
I was looking forward to being a big sister.
我知道你期待
I know you were.
我们还是一家人 对吧?
We're still a family, aren't we?
嘿 我们当然是一家人 好吗?
Hey, hey, of course we are, all right?
看着我 我们当然是一家人
Look at me. Of course we are.
当然是
Of course we are.
妈妈会没事吗?
Will Mum be all right?
我找不到我的手♥机♥
I can't find my phone.
奇怪了 沙发旁边找过了吗?
That's weird. Have you looked down the side of the sofa?
找过了 我到处都找遍了
Ah, yeah, I've looked everywhere.
我相信你会找到的
It'll show up, I'm sure.
我迟到了 再见
I'm late. Bye!
再见 -再见
See ya! Bye! - Bye!
早上好
Good morning.
核实一下
Check on!
一份三文鱼 一份牛肉
One Salmon, one beef,
一份酸橘汁腌鱼 一份龙虾 一份土豆泥 一份薯条
one ceviche, one lobster, one mash, one chip.
鲈鱼要多长时间?
How long for this sea bass, Nelly?
二分钟 大厨
Two minutes, Chef!
配菜呢 克里斯?
Garnish, Chris!
光滑
Sleek.
斜面
Bevelled.
有光泽?
Shiny?
自♥由♥
Freedom.
无线
Cordless.
我没有勺子