剧集 | 爱与死亡(2023) | 导航列表
我有通姦的想像力,但没有这个胆量
I've got the imagination for adultery, just not the guts.
我不确定这需要的是胆量
I'm not sure it takes guts so much.
应该说是恐惧
It's more like fear.
妳得小心一点
You need to be careful.
一切看起来都很正常,很好
Everything looks normal. Fine.
我甚至觉得宝宝很完美
I'd even say perfect, with the baby.
那是什麽意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
我们得注意妳的高血压和压力
Well, we need to pay attention to your hypertension and stress.
那会影响胎儿
That can affect the fetus.
妳可以坐起来了
You can sit up now.
家裡还好吗?没事吧?一切都好吗?
So how's everything at home? Everything okay? Things good?
家裡一切都跟往常一样
Everything's like home at home.
养着一个孩子,准备再生一个
Raising one child, getting ready to have another.
贝蒂,他只是在关心我们
Betty, he's just looking after us.
有时候感觉好像我做错了什麽
Sometimes it feels like I'm not doing right.
我有哪裡不对
Not being right.
(明日预报,上帝主宰,圣子闪耀)
(我的心,我为你着迷,宝贝)
(不能分崩离析)
(我为你着迷,宝贝)
(你知道这是真的)
(我为你着迷,宝贝)
这可能是我吃过最好吃的饼乾
This may be the best cookie I've ever eaten.
好湿润
It's so moist.
诀窍是早点拿出来
The trick is to take them out early.
我想到只用食谱上写的一半时间来烤
I got the idea to just cook them for only half
结果就成功了
what the recipe calls for, and voila.
这是法语的「完美」
That's French for "perfect."
所以是半熟?
So half-baked? - The cookie is, not my idea.
饼乾是,我的主意不是
告诉我一些别人不知道的你的小祕密
Tell me something about you that nobody else knows.
我不确定我有
I'm not sure there is anything.
少来了
Oh, come on.
你不想让别人知道
Something that you wouldn't want other people to know
但你想让我知道的事
but you would like me to know.
-我觉得没有 -一定有的
I don't think there is anything.
也许是你特别引以为傲
There must be something about maybe something that...
或觉得丢脸的事
you're especially proud of or ashamed.
好,有一件我引以为傲
Okay. This is something I am proud of but...
但羞于承认的事情
ashamed to admit I'm proud of.
我已经很爱了
I love that already.
高中时,我是堪萨斯州
In high school I was the Kansas State
小麦竞赛的冠军
Grand Champion in the wheat competition.
-小麦竞赛,对 -小麦竞赛?
The wheat competition. Yeah. - The wheat competition?
参赛者得用镊子筛选麦秆
You sort through all the stalks with tweezers.
从裡面挑出最好的…
You pick out the best stuff and...
我看得出来妳在憋笑
I can tell you're trying not to giggle.
我没有
I'm not.
鲍伯多尔颁给我银盘
Bob Dole
那是最大奖
presented me with the silver tray, which is the highest award.
妳儘管笑吧
You can laugh.
对不起
So sorry!
我最近一直在想一件事
I've been thinking about something a lot
我很难理解
and I'm trying to wrap my head around it.
什麽事?
What?
贝蒂有外遇
Betty having an affair. It just seems so unlike her.
这很不像她的作风
我知道
I know.
那时我正准备去出差六週
I was getting ready to leave on a six-week business trip.
她崩溃了
She kind of went to pieces.
我们住在州立大学附近
We were living near the state college, and, one night
有天晚上她跟一个学生回家
she went home with one of the students.
-你怎麽发现的? -她自己招认的
How'd you find out? - She confessed.
几乎是马上就认了,我根本没有怀疑
Almost right away. I didn't even suspect anything.
她就突然大哭,脱口而出
She just broke down in tears and...
blurted it out.
有部分的我觉得她是因为内疚才坦白
Part of me thinks...
she came clean out of guilt.
另一部分的我…
另一部分怎样?
- Another part... - Another part what?
我觉得她可能是想惩罚我去出差
I think maybe she meant to punish me for traveling.
她之所以告诉我
And the reason she told me.
是为了控制我而故意这麽做
It was calculated to control
my behavior.
你一定很受伤
That must've hurt you a lot.
没错,但是…
It did.
我还有一个问题要问你,这很重要
I have another question for you, and it's kind of important.
好
Okay.
你喜欢云霄飞车吗?
Do you like roller coasters?
天啊…
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
好可爱
It's so cute. Will you look at that?
-妳们看看 -太可爱了
That is so darling!
谢谢妳,肯蒂,这太可爱了
Thank you so much, Candy. It's precious.
如果妳不喜欢这个颜色,随时可以换
You can always exchange if you don't like the color.
不,我很喜欢,真的
What? No. I love it. I love it.
我爱死了
My heart.
看起来好可爱
It looks so cute.
我等不及要见她了
I cannot wait to meet her.
好…
Okay. All right.
下一个是雪莉送的
Okay. Next one's from Sherry.
来了,谢谢你。
Here we go, thank you.
天啊…
Oh God! Oh God!
「真神是人千古保障」
"Oh, God.
我们在过去的年代里的帮助。
Our help in ages past.
「是人将来希望」
Our hope for years to come."
唱诗班唱着这些词
The choir sings those words.
你们都唱着这些词
All of you...
sing those words.
但这是什麽意思呢?让我们好好想想
But what do they mean? Let us think about that.
上帝帮助我们…
Well, God has helped us
派特给的
From Pat. - and those before us
还有我们世世代代的先人
for ages past.
祂是我们的希望,不是吗?
And He is our hope, is He not?
上帝,祂是我们的…我们的希望
God, He's our...
our hope.
我们美好又永恆的…
Our wonderful and eternal...
总之,后面的词是这样的
Anyway, it continues.
「是人居所抵御风暴」…
Our shelter from the stormy blast.
我没有预期他多好,但也没那麽糟
I didn't expect him to be good, just not that terrible.
贝蒂想离开教会
Betty wants to leave the church.
什麽?
What? - She's that put off.
她就是那麽讨厌他
然后呢?回怀利吗?
What, and do what? Just go back to Wylie?
我不知道
I don't know.
就好像她把世界上所有错误 都推到他身上
It's like she's channeling
让他成为代罪羔羊
everything wrong with the world and just making him to blame.
对了,越接近生产日 我得尽量待在离家近的地方
Listen, as we get closer to the day, I'll have to stay close to home more.
我可不希望她开始分娩时 我人却在这裡
The last thing I want is to be here when she goes into labor.
所以接下来几週先停一停
So just for the next few weeks...
当然
Of course.
如果她真的要生了却找不到我
You know, if she did go into labor and she couldn't get a hold of me
她会打给妳
she'd call you.
我会马上赶过去
What? And I would be there in a flash.
我知道妳会,她也知道
I know you would. She knows it.
因为妳是个有义气的朋友
Because you're a good friend.
妳还好吗?
You okay?
我陷得太深了
I'm getting in too deep.
什麽意思?
What do you mean?
我不想爱上你
I don't want to fall in love with you.
如果我们太过火 我不想面对那样的自己
I don't...
wanna have to deal with myself if we go too far.
我只是…我太常想着你了
It's just I think about you too much.
你不会太常想着我吗?
You don't find yourself thinking...too much about me?
我无时无刻都在想妳
Well, I think about you all the time.
我们有点太认真了
It's getting too serious.
我们不会让它发生的,好吗?
Well...we just won't let it.Okay?
孩子们,吃晚餐了
Kids! Dinner!
妈妈咪呀,好辣的肉丸
Mamma mia! That's a spicy meatball-a!
剧集 | 爱与死亡(2023) | 导航列表