剧集 | 爱与死亡(2023) | 导航列表
Allan! Hi, where are you?
艾伦,你好,你在哪里?
我在明尼苏达州出差
I'm in Minnesota on a business trip
but I've been trying to get a hold of Betty all day and she's not answering.
我一整天都在试着联络贝蒂 但她没接电♥话♥
And I thought, maybe you talked to her today.
我想着,或许你今天跟她联♥系♥过
Yes, I saw her this morning when I went to get Alisa's swimsuit.
是的,我今早 去拿阿丽萨的泳衣时见过她
你知道她今天打算做什么事吗?
Do you happen to know if she had any plans?
No. No, but I still have Alisa
不知道,不过阿丽萨还在我家
because there was a change of plans this morning.
因为今天早上我们改变安排了
Jenny wanted Alisa to stay over another night
珍妮想让阿丽萨再住一晚
so they could go to the movies.
她们想一起去看电影
-你觉得,她当时看着还好吗? -对,挺好的
- Did she seem all right to you? - Yeah! Yeah, she was fine.
Yeah, I'd be happy to go to the house and check on them for you.
我可以去你家帮忙看看她们
不,没事,我再给邻居打电♥话♥看看
No, that's okay. I'll call the neighbors again.
好,有什么我能做的尽管说
Okay. Okay, well, just let me know if there's anything I can do.
-好,谢谢 -好 -再见
- Okay. Thank you. Bye. - Okay.
怎么了?艾伦出城了
- What's going on? - Oh, Allan's out of town.
He can't get a hold of Betty, so he's a bit worried.
他联♥系♥不上贝蒂,所以他有点担心
她一定没事的
I'm sure she's okay.
斯特吉斯烤肉店
She could be out with friends.
她可能和朋友出去了
我再去打给她试试,失陪一下
I'm gonna go call her again, if you'll excuse me.
Richard, I'm really sorry about this.
理查德,真的很不好意思
Could you run out back and look in the garage
你能去屋子后面看看车♥库♥
to see if her car is there?
看她的车在不在吗?
- Yeah. Yeah, just a sec. - Okay. Thanks.
-好,稍等 -好,谢谢
她从来不会不关车♥库♥门
She never leaves that garage door open.
能麻烦你回去
Can you please go back over there
check all the doors and the garage again
再检查一下所有的门和车♥库♥吗?
希望你能想办法进屋去
and I want you to get in the house any way that you can.
-艾伦刚刚给我打电♥话♥了 -对,看来他给大家都打电♥话♥了
Allan just called. Yeah, I guess he's calling everybody.
- Yeah, he called me, too. - He sounded pretty upset.
对,他也打给我了 听他的语气,好像很不安
他让我们想办法进屋
Said we should get in the house any way we can.
Got my realtor keys. We can try them on all the doors.
我拿上了我的房♥产经纪钥匙 我们每扇门都试试
Oh, shit. Hey! - Yeah? - It's not locked.
该死 -喂 -怎么了? 门没锁
什么? 莱斯特
What? Lester!
Betty?
贝蒂?
贝蒂?
Betty?
Betty?
贝蒂?
贝蒂?
Betty?
天啊
Oh, my God.
-天啊, -天啊
- Oh, my God. - Oh, my God.
有人吗?
Hello?
这里什么都没有
There's nothing here.
宝宝
The baby.
-你好啊…-让我们
- Hey, hey! - Let's...
-我们带她出去吧 -你好啊,没事的
- Let's get her out of here, huh? - It's okay. Yes.
我带她去我家
I'll take her to my house.
All right, it's okay...
没事的……
It's okay. I got you...
没事的,有我在……
It's okay.
没事的
Oh, God!
天啊
Don't go in there.
别进去
She's dead.
-她死了
- What? What? - She's dead.
-什么?-什么?-她死了
What?
怎么了?
- Hello? - This is Allan.
喂? 我是艾伦
Oh, God. I have to make a decision.
天啊,我不知道怎么办了
什么?什么怎么办?怎么了?
What? What decision? What's wrong?
- I don't know... - It's okay.
-我不知道 -没事的,我来说
艾伦?我是杰瑞
Allan? Yeah, it's Jerry.
你们发现了什么? 天啊,情况不妙,艾伦
- What did you find? - Oh, gosh, it's not good, Allan.
The little one's okay.
小家伙没事
- The baby? - Yeah, she's okay.
-宝宝吗? -对,她没事
What about Betty?
贝蒂呢?
- What about Betty? - I'm so sorry, Allan.
-贝蒂呢? -我很遗憾,艾伦
What? What happened?
怎么了?发生了什么事?
I don't know for sure, but it... Oh, God.
我不确定,但是……天啊
It looks like she's been shot.
她好像中枪了
I'm so sorry, Allan.
我很遗憾,艾伦
我希望能有更好的方式告诉你,真的
I wish there was a better way to tell you. I do.
停……
Stop, stop.
-开什么玩笑? -喂?
- Are you kidding me? - Hello?
Candy, I have some bad news.
坎迪,我有坏消息要告诉你
贝蒂死了
Betty's dead.
What?
什么?
What happened?
怎么回事?
It looks like she's been shot, apparently.
她好像中枪了
The neighbors found her.
邻居发现了她
Oh, my God.
天啊
贝瑟妮呢?
What about Bethany?
We don't even own a gun.
我们家连枪都没有
我连枪都没有
I don't even own a gun.
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
Could you please keep Alisa for a while
能麻烦你暂时帮忙照顾阿丽萨
and don't tell her what happened? I wanna tell her.
然后别告诉她发生了什么事吗?我想自己告诉她
Are you gonna be okay?
你没事吧?
没事
Yeah.
Thanks. I've gotta go.
谢谢,我先挂了
This way, Chief.
这边,局长
Look there.
看那边
闪灵
看起来像是邪教的勾当
Looks like one of them cult deals.
给警长打电♥话♥
Call the sheriff.
We gotta have backup. Then call Collin County.
我们需要增援 然后给科林县打电♥话♥
给所有单位打电♥话♥吧
In fact, call everybody.
以凶手的疯狂程度
Whoever did this could be crazy enough
to still be in the neighborhood.
可能还在附近
我是阿伯特局长
This is Chief Abbott.
我是艾伦戈尔
This is Allan Gore.
戈尔先生 我是怀利警局的阿伯特局长
Mr. Gore, I'm Chief Abbott of the Wylie PD.
关于发生的事 你能把你知道的情况告诉我吗?
Can you tell me what you know about what happened here?
他们说贝蒂中枪了?
I understand that Betty's been shot.
That's correct.
没错
I've been trying to reach her all day.
我一整天都在试着联♥系♥她
我四点半左右离开,来圣保罗出差
I left for St. Paul on business at about 4.30.
I tried to call her before I left. She didn't answer.
我离开前给她打过电♥话♥,她没接
I kept trying her
我一直尝试联♥系♥她
right up until the point that they told me.
直到他们告诉我……
我明白
I understand.
你知道今天还有谁可能到过你家吗?
And do you know anybody else that could have been around the house today?
坎迪蒙哥马利,她是我们的朋友
Well, Candy Montgomery. She's a friend of ours.
她说她今早过去拿了泳衣
She said she came by to pick up a swimsuit this morning.
有没有搞错?
Serious?
这是想尽可能污染证据吗?
The goal to contaminate as much evidence as possible?
从杂物间开始
Start with the utility room.
浴室里全都是血
Then the bathroom. It's covered in blood.
-喂?-我是艾伦
- Hello? - It's Allan.
My flight doesn't land till about ten or so.
我的航♥班♥10点左右才降落
I'm going to go home first. Can you keep Alisa till three or so?
我要先回家 你能照顾阿丽萨到三点左右吗?
当然可以
Of course.
- And she still doesn't know? - No. No, we've...
-她还不知道吧?-不知道,我们没...
We've kept her away from the radio or anything like that.
我们没让她接触 收音机之类的东西
Okay.
好
我昨晚跟警♥察♥谈过 我提到了你去过我们家
I talked to the police last night and I mentioned you were over there
so they'll probably be calling you.
所以他们大概会打给你
- That's fine. - Okay. I'll call you later. Bye.
-没关系 好,-我晚点打给你,-再见
Okay.
好
-喂?-你听说了吗?
- Hello? - Have you heard?
贝蒂戈尔被枪击了,她死了
Betty Gore's been shot. She's dead!
是的,我们听说了
Yes, we heard. Yes.
新闻都在播
It's all over the news.
剧集 | 爱与死亡(2023) | 导航列表