剧集 | 爱与死亡(2023) | 导航列表
亲爱的,阿丽萨还在我们家 我先不说了
Honey, I have Alisa with us. I should get off.
听我说,等我把家里的亲戚都送走
Listen, when I get all these relations out of my house
I'm gonna come over and we're gonna drink a pot of coffee
我就过去,我们喝点咖啡
-好好聊聊,-正合我意
- and talk. - That is just what I need.
谢谢你,亲爱的 有更多消息我会打给你
Thank you, honey. I'll ring if I hear more.
我的天
Jesus.
Hello?
喂?
是我,乔安 你有没有听说贝蒂死了?
It's me, Jo Ann. You heard Betty's dead?
我们昨晚听说了,太可怕了
We heard last night, yeah. It's so awful.
警♥察♥刚走
The police just left.
They say she was murdered with an axe.
他们说她是被人用斧头杀死的
- An axe? - Yeah.
-斧头?-对
肯定是个丧心病狂的人干的
Must have been some very sick person.
It looks like from the pinky finger.
-看起来像是小拇指的
Probably the victim's.
-可能是受害者的
How we doing?
怎么样?
不是预谋作案
It was not premeditated.
The weapon's too strange, signs of a struggle everywhere.
凶器太奇怪了,到处都有扭打的痕迹
这是特定状况冲动犯罪
It was a crime of circumstance.
Or sex crime, maybe.
也许是性犯罪?
这一点我没办法下定论
That I can't tell you.
The coroner will have to make that call.
这得由验尸官来判定
但杂物间里的脚印不是男人的
But those footprints in the utility room do not belong to a man.
They're too small.
太小了
I think a woman did this. A woman or a kid.
我觉得是个女人干的 女人或小孩
他准备走下出租车了
He's about to step out of the cab right now
and this would be the first time that he has been here after...
这可能是他事发后第一次回家……
How'd it happen, Dick?
事情是怎么发生的,迪克?
What all do you know?
你都知道些什么?
我只知道她中枪了
Just that she was shot.
不是那样
Well, that's wrong.
- What happened? - The weapon was an axe.
-发生了什么事?-凶器是一把斧头
非常残忍♥
And it was very brutal.
鉴证人员一直在这里 直到今天早上八点
Crime lab was here until eight this morning.
清理起来非常困难
It was all hell to clean up.
I wish there was another way to say it, to tell you.
我也希望能有其他方式跟你说明
-我不在家 -什么?
- I wasn't here. - What?
我不在家
I wasn't here.
贝蒂……
Betty...
总是害怕我不在的时候
was always afraid when I go...
会发生什么事
something would happen.
She always said I should be here.
她总是说我应该在家里
她的丈夫……
A husband...
should be home.
应该在家里
And I wasn't here.
但我不在家
Come on, sweetie.
下车吧,甜心
Daddy.
爸爸
你好,甜心
Hi, sweetie.
艾伦
Oh, Allan.
艾伦,我很遗憾
Allan. Oh, I'm so sorry.
真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
Princess! Cheeto!
小公主?奇多?
Is there anything that we can do for you?
有什么我们能帮你的吗?
请你们先别走
Just please don't leave yet.
我告诉她的时候,希望你们能在场
I'd like for you to be here when I tell her.
I think that'd help.
我想这会有帮助
Of course.
没问题
Sweetie, can I talk to you for a minute?
甜心,我能跟你谈谈吗?
昨晚...
Last night...
somebody very bad came into the house
有个很坏的人进了我们家
然后,把妈妈伤得很重 妈妈再也回不来了
and... cut up Mommy very bad and Mommy's not coming back.
Understand?
明白吗?
She was damn near dismembered, from what I'm told.
我听说她几乎被肢解了
Can you imagine?
你能想象吗?
所以我总是说,门要用固定栓锁好
That's why I always say use the dead bolt.
她就像被扔进过料理机一样
Like she'd been put through a Veg-O-Matic.
我得知这件事的时候 刚看完"闪灵"
I'd just finished seeing The Shining when I got the news
if you can believe that.
难以置信吧?
Talk about bad dreams.
真的会让人做噩梦
肯定是流浪汉干的
Well, it had to be a drifter.
A weapon like that during the day in Wylie?
大白天在怀利用这种武器伤人?
Now, my bet is probably either sex criminal
我敢打赌,要么是性罪犯
or a burglar caught in the act.
要么是被当场撞见的窃贼
And whoever it is, likely a thousand miles away by now.
不管是谁,现在可能已经逃得很远了
亲爱的,我要去找唐聊一聊
Honey, I'm gonna go speak to Don for a second.
Okay.
好
事情发生在周五,今天是周日
It happened Friday, today's Sunday.
After 48 hours, the odds flop.
48小时后,抓到凶手的概率 就大幅下降了
- Hey, Don. - Hi, Candy.
-你好,唐,-你好,坎迪
- Hi, y'all. - We're just talking about it. Awful.
-大家好,-我们在谈那件事,太可怕了
Oh, yes. It is.
是啊……
我能单独跟你谈谈吗?
Can I speak to you in private for a second?
- Sure. - If that's all right.
当然 -可以吗?
- Yeah, go. - Okay. Thanks.
好 -当然 -谢谢
Well, I guess you know that I was there that morning.
你应该也知道,那天早上我去过那里
我可能是最后一个见到她活着的人
I was probably the last one to see her alive.
Well, I doubt the last. Maybe second to last.
应该不是最后一个 或许是倒数第二个
你懂我的意思
Well, yeah, you know what I mean.
总之,我今天下午就要和警♥察♥谈话了
Anyway, I'm supposed to speak to the police this afternoon
and is there any reason that I should be worried?
我有什么理由需要担心吗?
- What do you mean? - I don't know. I was the last one
什么意思?我也不知道,我是最后一个
被看到出现在犯罪现场的人
seen at the scene of the crime and everything
and those are always the people they arrest on the TV shows.
电视节目里被逮捕的总是这类人
坎迪,发生这种案子 警方会和所有人谈话
Candy, they talk to everybody in a case like this.
And the way she was chopped up.
还有,以她被砍杀的方式来看……
Whoever did this had to be a very big man.
凶手一定是个大块头男人
Yeah. Yeah. You're right.
对 对,你说得对
- Thanks, Don. - Sure.
-谢谢,唐 -不用客气
戈尔家的亲友一直聚集在……
Family and friends of the Gores continue to gather...
请节哀顺变
My deepest sympathies.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
鲍勃把贝瑟妮带去卧室了
Bob's got Bethany in the bedroom.
I think they both need a moment away from all this.
我想,他们两个 都需要暂时避开这一切
What about this Marriage Encounter thing?
那个夫妇恳谈会是怎么回事?
你和贝蒂参加过?
You and Betty went to that?
We did, yes.
对,没错
会不会是那里的人干的?
Could it be someone from there?
- I'm hearing it's like a cult. - I don't...
-我听说那像个邪教,-我不……
不是夫妇恳谈会的人干的 那不是邪教
It wasn't anyone from Marriage Encounter. It's not a cult.
你们两个为什么去那里?
Why did you two go there?
说是会有两场仪式
They're evidently doing two services.
一场明天在这里举♥行♥ 另一场星期三在诺维奇举♥行♥
One here tomorrow and the other in Norwich on Wednesday.
And get this. Ron will be performing the ceremony tomorrow.
重点是,明天主持仪式的是罗恩
Ron Adams?
罗恩亚当斯?
贝蒂讨厌他,我知道
- Betty hated him. - I know.
但他们还没正式回到怀利教会
But they hadn't officially rejoined the Wylie Church
所以严格来说,罗恩依然是她的牧师
so technically, Ron is still her pastor.
天啊
Oh, my God.
Candy? Candy.
坎迪……
有些食物需要放进冰箱……
Some of this food needs to be put into the freezer.
我不敢进那个房♥间
I'm afraid I can't get myself to go into that room.
你能帮我拿进去吗?
Would you mind taking it in there for me?
-好 -谢谢
- Yeah, okay. - Thank you.
Hey, hey. Stop.
喂,别叫了
抱歉,这些狗太吵了
I'm sorry about those dogs.
Anytime anyone comes in this room, they bark like that.
每次有人进这个房♥间 它们都会这样大叫
I'm... I'm Bertha. I'm Betty's mother.
我是贝莎,我是贝蒂的母亲
I'm so sorry for your loss.
很遗憾你失去亲人
Thank you.
谢谢
失陪了
Excuse me.
剧集 | 爱与死亡(2023) | 导航列表